Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
Q&A- You got Questions, We got anwsers ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:32 pm
QueenCrystal
Can somebody please please pray for me! My life is going so bad right now! Is there any thing I can do. I am so broken right now. My parents are litterly, molding me into what they want, and I want to be, my self, I cannot let that happen! Somebody, please, help me!
For future reference, please place such requests here, at our Well of Wishes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:34 am
Jameta
QueenCrystal
Can somebody please please pray for me! My life is going so bad right now! Is there any thing I can do. I am so broken right now. My parents are litterly, molding me into what they want, and I want to be, my self, I cannot let that happen! Somebody, please, help me!
Ok.  

QueenCrystal

Akwila

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:10 am
QueenCrystal
Jameta
QueenCrystal
Ok.
*sends good thoughts your way*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:30 am
akwila
QueenCrystal
Jameta
QueenCrystal
Ok.
Thanks..  

QueenCrystal

Akwila

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:41 pm
QueenCrystal
akwila
QueenCrystal
Jameta
QueenCrystal
Ok.
Thanks..
no need to do that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:49 am
akwila
QueenCrystal
akwila
QueenCrystal
Jameta
QueenCrystal
Ok.
Thanks..
no need to do that 3nodding
The situation has gotten better :3  

QueenCrystal

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:29 pm
Is a Pentagram the same as a Pentale?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:16 am
QueenCrystal
There's a great article at The Ranting Witches website- The Real (and Boring) difference between the pentagram and the pentacle. If the link bounces you to their main page, click the link that says "Pick a Ranter" on the side bar, and it's under the person named Beta.

On a side note, I think I've read every article. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

QueenCrystal

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:05 am
Jameta
QueenCrystal
There's a great article at The Ranting Witches website- The Real (and Boring) difference between the pentagram and the pentacle. If the link bounces you to their main page, click the link that says "Pick a Ranter" on the side bar, and it's under the person named Beta.

Oh so they are the same o.O thanks  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:23 am
QueenCrystal
Jameta
QueenCrystal

No, no, no, no, no, no. sweatdrop A pentagram is 2-D, like a triangle, while a pentacle is 3-D, like a pyramid. Unless on a shirt or other flat surface, you will always wear a pentacle.  

Jameta
Captain

The Wallaby

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:57 am
Jameta
QueenCrystal
Jameta
QueenCrystal

No, no, no, no, no, no. sweatdrop A pentagram is 2-D, like a triangle, while a pentacle is 3-D, like a pyramid. Unless on a shirt or other flat surface, you will always wear a pentacle.
Indeed. The pentagram is the actual symbol, and the pentacle is a 3D pentagram.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:35 pm
The Wallaby
Jameta
QueenCrystal
Jameta
QueenCrystal

I thought the pentacle was just the pentagram with a ring around it to represent the goddess or the circle... but yeah...  

Rakei

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:24 pm
Rakei
The Wallaby
Jameta
QueenCrystal
Jameta
QueenCrystal

I thought the pentacle was just the pentagram with a ring around it to represent the goddess or the circle... but yeah...
Same here....  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:52 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Rakei
The Wallaby
Jameta
QueenCrystal
Jameta
QueenCrystal

Same here....
Nope- if one reads the article, it makes painfully obvious sense.  

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:12 pm
Jameta
Nihilistic Seraph
Rakei
The Wallaby
Jameta
QueenCrystal
Jameta
QueenCrystal

Same here....
Nope- if one reads the article, it makes painfully obvious sense.
Then I'll do that. Eventually xp  
The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games