Reply San Fransisco
Riannon's Condo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:29 pm
Wyatt looked at Lillian. His eyes still pure white. "I am the good version of the Source of Evil you don't want to mess with me. He then said this spell. "Let the Object of Objection, Become but a Dream, As I cause the Seen, To be Unseen." He said making Lillian disappear.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:35 pm
"WYATT!! What did you do with my mother?!" Riannon said watching him still and the spot where her mother stood. "Where is she?!" She asked angrily. "If she is in any way harmed I will never forgive you Wyatt!" She said getting close to punching him in the jaw.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:38 pm
"I just made her disappear. She has not just disrespected my family. Yours two." Andy said.

((Hey if you want I was going to say you can become half whitelighter.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:44 pm
((Okay. Oh one thing. Check what name you type because you almost threw me for a loop if I hadn't read the previous post. Just saying.))
"How has she disrespected my family. As far as I know I'm only a witch. Not unless my father was half and half." Riannon said as she started to feel weak in the knees and slumped to the ground.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:49 pm
"Your dad wasn't half-half he was a whitelighter." He then said. "Let the Object of Objection, Return So that it's, Existence may be Reaffirmed." Lillian then reappeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:59 pm
"I hate it when a witch or whitelighter sends me into nothingness!" Lillian said angrily and saw Riannon slumped on the floor. "What the hell did you tell her young man?! Riannon it's okay. Whatever he said is probably a lie." She said and knelt down to lift her daughter's head up to see her face.

"You are wrong. Lillian. My father was a whitelighter. You not only disrespected Wyatt but disrespected me. My mother wold hate you right now for disrespecting me. Especially since you took me in while I was still young. So please leave if you can't respect us that are half and half." Riannon said pushing Lillian's hands away and lifted her head herself to show tears.

"What?! But the man I met was a pure witch through and through. I knew that because he was my best friend and my sister's husband. Your mother always thought about the family first. She would never tarnish our reputation as pure witches." Lillian said and looked up at Wyatt with disgust.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:04 pm
Wyatt looked at her and called a name. A man orbed in. "Hello Wyatt."

Wyatt smiled and looked at the man. "Hello Luke."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:13 pm
"Wyatt why did you tell Riannon that she was a half breed. She isn't she is a pure witch." Lillian said looking at Wyatt and then the other man Luke with disbelief and confusion. She was in denial because she always thought Riannon was another pure one.

"Lillian if you can't accept me for who I am then leave." Riannon said getting up shakily and wiping the tears from her face.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:14 pm
Wyatt look at her. "This is Luke your father Riannon."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:23 pm
"M-my father!?" Riannon exclaimed as she started to slump again. "But Lillian told me my parents were gone. That they had passed a few years after leaving me with her. You lied to me Lillian!" Riannon said now getting angry with Lillian.

"No I didn't. I didn't know that your father was still alive. I also didn't know he is a whitelighter. I always knew him as a with and also dead like your mother. What happened to Rosalind, Luke?" Lillian said standing up and looking at Luke.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:28 pm
Luke looked at her. "She is dead she was killed by a demon a month after giving birth to Riannon. My daughter I am sorry I haven't seen you. After you were born I was given the powers of an Elder and had to stay in the Heavens."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:38 pm
"So my own sister killed after giving Riannon to me to look after. I'm going now. I can't stand to hear anymore of the story. Please leave me to live in peace." Lillian said as she made herself disappear and go back home.

"Mother was dead shortly after I was left with Lillian and you were made an Elder. Oh father I never knew I would meet you." Riannon said crying even more now and got up and leaned on Luke to help herself get better footing.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:41 pm
Luke looked at her. "Sorry I must go." He orbed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:45 pm
"But I just met you." Riannon said and started to slump again. She had met her father and he had to leave her again. Leave her here on earth to figure things out. She cried some more for never meeting her mother and having her father leave her right after meeting her.  

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

PosiedonRulez

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:46 pm
Wyatt looked at her. "I have to go too." He orbed out.  
San Fransisco

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff