Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:37 pm
"The Celestial Hierarchy"
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

::Kamen Rider Cherubi. Kamen Rider Seraph. Kamen Rider Ophani::

(i wanted to work more on this =P)

"The Celestial Hierarchy, Three Beings Of Light who posses great power. sometimes being worshiped as angels, they are said to only appear when humans are attacked by kaijin. After being Betrayed by the 4th "Angel" labled "Lucifer" who attempts to Purge the World into Chaos, the Light Have hand picked Three Humans to wield the power of the Celestial Hierarchy, and bring order to the world once more."

Each rider is different in his or her own way.
Seraph being the Strongest as well as most commited. he never backs down when in the face of Evil, believeing God has hand picked him to fight as his ArcAngel. being the first to appear befor the Dark Angel's Evil Kaijin, he has sparked a great intrest in Lucifer who is constantly testing the young mans skill, in hopes of bring him under his Dark will.
Armed with the Seraph System, this belt connects the users soul with that of the Light Being Seraphim, through "the Eye of Mikhail".
an orb which can be found on the sash of Seraphim, as well at the center of the Seraph System.

Cherub being the Fastest as well as the most cocky of the three, is different in many ways. unlike Seraph who shares a spiritual bond with a human, the Light being Cherubim has possesed a human body who has died protecting a little girl who were both caught in the middle of a gun fight, Making it impossible to bond with the body on a spirtual connection. he is sometimes rude most times as he is not yet used to interacting with humans daily, but always mean's well being the first to jump at someone in danger hoping to do right by the body he now possesses.
Unlike the Seraph system, the Cherub system uses a powerful relic known as the "Heart of Light". when placed onto the belt it acts as a living soul which allows cherubi to bond with the body on a Spirtual connection.

ill brb sortly with Ophanis Bio =P  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:00 am
hey everyone i wanted to get your thoughts on this Dark or Negative OOOs character i started working on,
and wanted to see if you can give me any tips or ideas mrgreen

This combo is called Ravuos, and uses black and white Core Medals: Raven, Vulture, Ostrich. and is similar to Eijis Tajadol Combo

User Image  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:42 pm
Some Kiva Action burning_eyes
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:16 pm
Wants!

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:52 am
User Image
SAGOZO!!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:06 pm
hey guys, been awhile since i've posted anything here sweatdrop so i thought id start off again by sharing some cool pics i found blaugh

User Image

Kamen Rider Kafer
he has a pretty intresting backstory which goes back too WWII

(this was done over on deviantart by RiderB0y, follow the link if you want to see more of this rider or other work)

http://riderb0y.deviantart.com/art/Kamen-Rider-Kafer-177788554?q=boost:popular kamen rider birth&qo=2  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:25 am
now this next drawing is just amazing xd drawn by the same artist (RiderB0y) over on Deviantart.com
User Image
kamen rider Dravern

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/293/e/4/kamen_rider_dravern_by_riderb0y-d3156sn.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:31 pm
soo here's a quick question for everyone.. has anyone seen this new Kamen Rider Fouze yet?? i just looked him up on Kamenrider.wikia.com annnnd im not really impressed lol to be honest he looks really lame, check it out.

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Fouze_(Rider)  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:27 pm
Agito Geist
soo here's a quick question for everyone.. has anyone seen this new Kamen Rider Fouze yet?? i just looked him up on Kamenrider.wikia.com annnnd im not really impressed lol to be honest he looks really lame, check it out.

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Fouze_(Rider)

that can't be right that is to lame looking even for kamen rider  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:22 pm
LOL I love how he words that. "to lame looking even for kamen rider" I have to agree actually and the first time I ever saw Fouse it I thought it was a joke.  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:34 am
Lol yeah i mean i know they sometimes come out with odd looking riders, but they tend to grow on you like Accel, and OOO. but this one idk -_- i feel like they really lost me this time lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:12 pm
has anyone ever seen or heard of this Rider befor??
a new Kamen Rider Manga that ran in 2007 ^-^ the series serves as a sequel to the original Kamen Rider manga. Rough plotting was done by Ishinomori some time before his death. The series was originally going to be published in place of Kamen Rider Spirits but was delayed due to certain circumstances.

Summary
Thirty years ago, before the original Kamen Riders were created, Jun Kadowaki was supposed to be used as the original Kamen Rider, but Shocker's plans changed after Hongo escaped. Before he could be awakened, the double Riders destroyed the Shocker base and the sleep capsule with Kadowaki inside was buried underneath the rubble of the Shocker base for 30 years. When he finally awakes in the present day, Kadowaki has no recollection of his life. The story follows his quest to regain his memory and figure out who turned him into the cyborg Kamen Rider Gaia

User Image  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:25 pm
Agito Geist
has anyone ever seen or heard of this Rider befor??
a new Kamen Rider Manga that ran in 2007 ^-^ the series serves as a sequel to the original Kamen Rider manga. Rough plotting was done by Ishinomori some time before his death. The series was originally going to be published in place of Kamen Rider Spirits but was delayed due to certain circumstances.

Summary
Thirty years ago, before the original Kamen Riders were created, Jun Kadowaki was supposed to be used as the original Kamen Rider, but Shocker's plans changed after Hongo escaped. Before he could be awakened, the double Riders destroyed the Shocker base and the sleep capsule with Kadowaki inside was buried underneath the rubble of the Shocker base for 30 years. When he finally awakes in the present day, Kadowaki has no recollection of his life. The story follows his quest to regain his memory and figure out who turned him into the cyborg Kamen Rider Gaia

User Image

wait kamen rider gaia  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:33 pm
I remember that 3nodding

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash