Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:09 pm
(Hi guys did you guys see the others?)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:17 pm
rila_chan

((Others?? neutral ))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

savanacat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:33 pm
Saerenna
((That is a very good suggestion, don't mind if I do. ^_^ ))

Saerenna steeled herself and looked down at the staircase to the basement. The wood of it had never seemed the most stable, and coupled with her fear of heights.... Well, it wasn't the easiest thing to do to walk down to that pit of horrors as she mentally called it. The basement was turning into some sort of freak show, really as there were so many alterings that had taken place down there. She flipped throught the notebooks in her hand to make sure she had everything, then started down the old staircase, hugging the wall as she went. The first half of the way down, she took it slowly, but then she sort of ran and jumped the rest of the way, just to get off that awful staircase. Entering the actual lab room, she set the notebooks she had finished touching up and recording in on the shelf, and pulled another one down. Finding where it had left off, she went over to a jar of something suspiciously glowing and started taking notes. Then she realized that she wasn't alone and looked over a Dahry. Not really knowing if there was anything to say, she went back to her note taking, feeling very self concious in the presence of the head Scientist's daughter.

ooc: Yay! biggrin 4laugh Now I have someone to play with in my most familiar char.!!!

Dahry watched her father's assisstant as she set about readying the lab. Saerrena had always been a rather distant figure to her, they never talked, usually didn't even nod in way of greeting with each other. Yet, Saerrena was always there in the lab. It occurred to Dahry that maybe she was kept isolated on purpose, and this thought pricked her pride. She then turned toward Saerrena, who was busily going about her work, and started a conversation as best she knew how, "What experiment are we starting now?" She then paused as Saerrena looked uncomforably at her, and another revelation dawned on her. Maybe the reason nobody talked with her wasn't that she was purposefully isolated, but that nobody felt like doing so. She was abruptly depressed, mood swings were expected from teenagers after all, and waited as Saerrena started speaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:47 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan

((Others?? neutral ))
(you and that other guy you had'nt answered in a long while that's all)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:57 pm
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan

((Others?? neutral ))
((OH!! well Eskevar can't get online on the weekends! He only has internet acess during school and maybe when he manages to get down to the public library. I had MidTerms this last week.. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:01 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan

((Others?? neutral ))
((OH!! well Eskevar can't get online on the weekends! He only has internet acess during school and maybe when he manages to get down to the public library. I had MidTerms this last week.. sweatdrop ))
(ohhhh sorry if I was rude I'am only 14 years old hehehehehe)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:03 pm
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan

((Others?? neutral ))
(( No no, you're Ok, you didn't know! Besides, FuzzWolfie and Savanacat are about your age too! 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:07 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan

((Others?? neutral ))
(( No no, you're Ok, you didn't know! Besides, FuzzWolfie and Savanacat are about your age too! 3nodding ))
(okay and how old are you anyway 17 18 jus asking)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:08 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan

((Others?? neutral ))
((And I'm stuck at 17 for five more months. You can't get any really good jobs until you're 18! I wanna work for the ZOOOOOO! Er...don't mind my randomness, I'm feeling hyper! xd !))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:10 pm
((I'm 20 actually, I know I act younger! Furry1337Otaku is 18. The reason you can't work for the Zoo yet is liability. If you aren't 18 the Zoo can be sued if you get hurt working with the animals.))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:13 pm
Ermak Lorde
((I'm 20 actually, I know I act younger! Furry1337Otaku is 18. The reason you can't work for the Zoo yet is liability. If you aren't 18 the Zoo can be sued if you get hurt working with the animals.))
(Okay either way You guys wanna see my devanart gallery I wish I had a scanner then my art would be twice as better my plans when I grow up and stuff GO TO ART SCHOOL AND BECOME A MANGA ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sorry I'am a lover of manga*

username: nikisenpi)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:17 pm
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
(Okay either way You guys wanna see my devanart gallery I wish I had a scanner then my art would be twice as better my plans when I grow up and stuff GO TO ART SCHOOL AND BECOME A MANGA ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sorry I'am a lover of manga* )
((then you are in the right place. That is actually what I am doing right now. Going to art school and writing my own manga... Actually I'm going to school to become a game designer/animator... but that's beside the point. If you want to see some of my art work check out the "Followers of PlayCha" subforum))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:19 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
(Okay either way You guys wanna see my devanart gallery I wish I had a scanner then my art would be twice as better my plans when I grow up and stuff GO TO ART SCHOOL AND BECOME A MANGA ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sorry I'am a lover of manga* )
((then you are in the right place. That is actually what I am doing right now. Going to art school and writing my own manga... Actually I'm going to school to become a game designer/animator... but that's beside the point. If you want to see some of my art work check out the "Followers of PlayCha" subforum))
(OKAY!!!!!!!!!! The kind I'am working on is a girl's manga called "A girl's life" it's an action/romace manga)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:22 pm
(Well here's the link please commut if it's good if this link works http://nikisenpi.deviantart.com/ )  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:26 am
Saerenna tried not to seem startled at Dahry's sudden conversation, but shook her head slightly and replied, "Well, Professor Hojo has been a bit vague about it, but it seems he wants new specimens to work on. He want's to see different reactions from different living organisms." She explained, then added just for the heck of it, "What I'm doing now doesn't really have much to do with that. We're just trying to see if JENOVA cells have an expiration date, or an indefinite shelf life." She continued writing a few things down, trying not to fidgit. At least they were talking about work. Saerenna had very little experience carrying out everyday conversations with normal people. Maybe just because the whether and how you were doing just didn't seem at all interesting compared to the work she did as a scientist.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff