Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
DMv2 has some ideas! How do you feel about them? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the one tailed shukaku

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:09 pm
i think that we should get payed for wht we do work will go by alot biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:10 pm
the one tailed shukaku
i think that we should get payed for wht we do work will go by alot biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
FLlCKER

I didn't understand that, please rephrase so I can actually read it.

phallic salami

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 pm
the one tailed shukaku

And where do you think we would get the gold to pay people?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 pm
Lotto is underway, and has had a good start ^^

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

itachi2329

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:35 pm
ll P W E E P ll
itachi2329
A get active contest ill even host it

Elaborate more? What do you mean by "get active"? Does that mean more posts? I don't want spam, so we'd have to watch that.

Nope ill make you a little demo....ish
Rules:
no spaming (will be disqualified)
no ofensive stuff (might be disqualified)
have fun (if you dont too bad)
post below saying you sign up

Objective
Get points the one with the most points wins

2pts:make a topic
3pts:donate to guild
4pts:donate to (if you have) a mule for the funds
5pts:bring people in

prizes:
1st place: 10k(item included)
2d place: 5k (item included)
3d place: 3k

me checking stuff in guilds is hard add me and pm me
if i am in super saving mode i will cancel in im in saving i will keep it running if prices are to go higher you guys host it I will need help gathering info cause i am very lazy when it comes to guilds and not everyone can participate mods no (i dont know why i just made that) it must be after they post in the contest topic or they will have a head start
any more questions, pm me  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:08 am
FLlCKER
Achievements, ftw. :]

yu knw no one ever told me what ftw means.
what is "ftw" ? o:  

Ayoo Strawberry

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:12 am
Ayoo Strawberry
FLlCKER
Achievements, ftw. :]

yu knw no one ever told me what ftw means.
what is "ftw" ? o:
I am Emmmahy, the Evil Overlord of the Sparkling Dutchman!
I have been known to have a temper, and to blind enemies with my lack of shirt.

" FOR THE WIN! -insert heroic fist-shots-up-in-the-air motion here- "

You are not a friend?
Fear me and my neverending sarcasm, you fool.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 am
Tank Analyzer ~ Direct Tank Link ~ Glow Thread

The main I reason I don't post muuuuch is because of the stupid irritating n00bs! >~< Like that guy that asked to be the captain for example. It's just really irritating to me... o_e"

But I still try to post in the topics created by the more intelligent members. X3

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:12 pm
glengrin
I really like the spirit week idea. But why do you need all these contests and gimiks to get ppl to stay? It seem like so much of gaia, not much to distinguish it from many other places here.

Witty and interesting discussion threads; ongoing game threads that are just fun and ongoing with no prizes and just making sure new members have their posts read and answered by old time regulars will go a long way to encouraging people to stay.

Some fun game threads include word association; the wrong answer game and a poetry one called Renga. There are lots of others too.

Quote:
The main I reason I don't post muuuuch is because of the stupid irritating n00bs! >~< Like that guy that asked to be the captain for example. It's just really irritating to me... o_e"

But I still try to post in the topics created by the more intelligent members. X3

See this is what I mean. My posts tend to get overlooked; and it is full of good ideas. I am most certainly not a n00b and others have also commented on their posts also getting overlooked. This does not encourage participation.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:28 pm
glengrin

See this is what I mean. My posts tend to get overlooked; and it is full of good ideas. I am most certainly not a n00b and others have also commented on their posts also getting overlooked. This does not encourage participation.

You're acting like we do it on purpose. I'm sorry I don't watch this thread 24/7 and respond to every single post. neutral  

ll P W E E P ll

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:38 pm
The hide and seek idea doesn't really work well in practice. We tried it for the guild party on me and Pandas anniversary...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:29 pm
ll P W E E P ll
glengrin

You're acting like we do it on purpose. I'm sorry I don't watch this thread 24/7 and respond to every single post. neutral

Ummm...this is just an example. But it makes my point; I guess no one is interested in any of the ideas I posted about. I don't expect you to moniter 24/7. I was pointing to an unhappy trend in hopes people would be more aware.  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:18 pm
Quote:
It would be nice if this guild had more [ or at least one ] sub-forum not about booty grab. I understand this is a booty grab guild but that's where most of them fail. This should be centered around more things,like dolphins since this is' Dolphinmania ' or maybe there should be a guild chat thread. Or something un-related. As a once great user always said: It's like keeping the public entertained,theres a new something every month to keep them interested. Or for Gaia,to keep users attention.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:31 pm
iiCookie Mokona
Quote:
It would be nice if this guild had more [ or at least one ] sub-forum not about booty grab. I understand this is a booty grab guild but that's where most of them fail. This should be centered around more things,like dolphins since this is' Dolphinmania ' or maybe there should be a guild chat thread. Or something un-related. As a once great user always said: It's like keeping the public entertained,theres a new something every month to keep them interested. Or for Gaia,to keep users attention.

The main forum is used for chatting.

And we're working on "entertaining". that's what this thread is for, to bring in ideas on how to do that.  

ll P W E E P ll

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:38 pm
ll P W E E P ll
iiCookie Mokona
Quote:

The main forum is used for chatting.

And we're working on "entertaining". that's what this thread is for, to bring in ideas on how to do that.

Quote:
I realize that but it would be a lot easier if you guys made a guild chat because then you wouldn't have so many threads to clean up.
Oh and even though i adore contests,it's a bit much to keep doing them,correct? There has to be more ways than one to entertain the members which is why i suggest you guys make a ' Holiday Event ' sub-forum. That could be used to host a whooping lot of contests & fun things to do during each holiday. It could run for a week or two and then close down the sub-forum,clean it out and use it for the next holiday.

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff