Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Raccon City incident. ~Past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

Sarah follows his orders and steps back a few more feet. She cought the things he'd thrown to her. "Good." She says slinging her assault rife onto her back once again. She tossed him his shot-gun back.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:17 pm
"Thank you." Says George put his shotgun on his back again. "so now all thats left for me is to fix the helicopter." Says George. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image

Sarah stretches and speaks "Now, that that's taken care of. I think i'll treat myself to that shower." She says with a slight smile.
She starts walking "I can handle it myself alright. And if you suddenly hear a scream, it's probibly just the lack of hot water." She says.
No doubt the water would be cold. Heck, who even had electricity now? well the people from the Hive most likely. But an old prison probibly only had water heaters for some time after the outbreak. Sarah waved tiredly as she walked inside the prison.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:58 pm
"the waters fine if the gates could close the Generators or atleast the power isnt out." "besides even if I did trust people here id tell you to bring your knife with you."Says George as he starts picking at the copter looking for a tool kit and some thing to eat. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

Sarah held up the knife as she walked "I'm not stupid." she called and put it away. Of course she wasn't just going to go into a prison full of horney criminals without a weapon and take a shower.
Especially after what George had done to that guy for what he said to her, she doubted people would try to make a move on her. If they valued their lives.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:25 pm
"oh and so you know i shot that guy cause u made your feelings get hurt even if you dont admit it I know the feeling all to well." says George finding a tool kit. "Final ******** ly." says George as he searches it for pieces of scrap metal he can put on the bullet holes. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:40 pm
_BlackButterflyLove_
User Image

Sarah waved as she entered the building. This time, no hands grabbed at her. No guns pointing at her head. Good...
Sarah found a worn out directory and followed it to the showers. She made sure all was clear and no, peeping-tom, men were in here. She layed all her weapons out on a rack and undressed. Setting her clothes there too.
She turned the water on once under the shower. It was colder than she thought. She screamed, from the intense coldeness of the water. She stepped out of the way of the water. She cought her breathe and put her hand under the water. It was beginning to warm up, but only a little. She took that opertunity to take a semi-warm shower.
After she was done she got dressed and put her weapons back up. She walked out of the shower with the towel around her neck. She walked outside and behind George. She bent over to see how he was doing on the helicopter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 pm
"so now all i need is some more scraps then maybe i can use a soldering gun and semi weld them on there." Says George babbling to himself pointlessly. "then all i need a do is use the monkey wrench on the motor then kick the helicopter and hope it starts up again." says George still not aware of Sarah being behind him.User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Sarah laughed inside as he didn't know she was there. She put her hands over his eyes "Boo!" she said and started to giggle.
"Ya'know you should really be more careful, you didn't notice me, how could you notice some armed prisoners or somthing?" She said and plopped right on the ground next to him. She stretched her hands and sat criss-crossed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:13 pm
"look four inches to your left and tell me if you see the trip wire?" Says George. "you stepped over the one on my right." "your used to carrying weapons an armed prisoner would have tripped that and gotten shot by my shotgun." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image

Sarah looked where he said to look. "Wow, that's clever." She said. "Now what would you have done if i tripped the wire?" she says looking at him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:18 pm
"Turned seen it was you reset the trip wire." "you think id shoot at you?" Says George feeling a bit hurt. "maybe if i didnt look." "but not likely." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

"Naw, not really. Unless you were a complete jackass." Sarah said with a chuckle. "Or maybe i just wouldn't have tripped the wire." She added with a smile.
"And hey, i think you really scared the rest of those guys in there. I showered in peace, no peeping-toms." she says with another smile. She was relaxed after the shower.

((Aha, Zandre is the jackass xD though she doesn't know him yet lol Zandre shot sarah in the prison, cuz they was fighting a licker B and then she fired and Zandre shot the licker, and the licker moved, the bullet ricoshayed and his him. So he walked up to her and shot her in the leg, same spot WHAT AN a**! right?! xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:52 pm
"well hey i do my best i am crazed deranged and a lunatic." "and would probably take the time to use the axe i recently found on all the Prisoners in there." "welcome to the los angeles prison axe murders." Said George with a laugh. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Sarah giggled a little bit and watched him work. She imagined the image of him killing all the prisoners with an axe. It sounded like somthing from a bloody horror movie.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff