Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:43 pm
mizu opened his eyes slowly then closed again, he seamed dehydrated  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image
I touched this strangers face and found that his temprature was hot so I pulled out a large bottle of water and stuck it to his lip as my other hand raised his head up.
"Drink this your dehydrated."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image
Sarah helped rebecca up. She turned to see the cloud of crows again. And rebecca go to an injured man it seemed. Sarah followed, a crow that'd been wounded, not dead startted to get up. Sarah shot it in the head and went to Rebecca and the man.
The hot wind blew, giving a small form of a "cool breeze" but it was just hot air. "C'mon, we have more water back with everyone else." she said, the man was dehydrated badly.

((sorry, well i posted with Tacado, then he went offline so i was gunna stop when rebecca posted so i replied to her. U didn't miss much but some conversation...))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
I picked him up and placed this stanger onto my shoulder as we walked back to where everyone was at.
"Thank you for the help. By the way, I never got a name?"

(Its alright)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image
Sarah helped her bring the man back to everybody else. "Sarah." she said, she glanced around for any more crows, there were none. And hopefully there wouldn't be any more. She sat the man down, near the buggy and gave him a fresh water bottle.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image
`Somebody's Gettin Shot`

Zandre walked over and grabbed a bottle of water. "Engine's tuned up and I'm driving now." He said as he chugged down the water and grabbed another. Zandre looked at the new arrivals. "They better not slow us down. Make sure they pull their own weight." He was talking to Sarah.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:56 pm
"did i fall asleep with my eyes open again?" said George. "ok if we've got more people we need bigger buggys so can some one go scrap the chairs from the Oil rig?" "I can weld them direct to the frame and then well have room for everyone." Said George. "God damn it theres that moaning sound again." said George hearing atleast three zombies coming there way. "i have a plan oil rig three of you chairs will come right out zombies ill handle them" said George grabbing a rifle with a silencer and a scope from a table near the buggys. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image
Sarah sighed. She quickly cocked her 9mm and aimed at the heads of the zombies. She fired, killing one, then two. She looked at Zandre "The boy's hurt Zandre." she said. "He'll be a little slow, and he's not infected, i don't smell it on him. So we will need to help him aswell as...you, kid over there. " she didn't know leseans name yet.She took aim again and shot the other zomie before george could. "I'm on A roll today" she smiled, happy at her good aim.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 pm
George took aim down the scope and killed two zombies shuffling towards them behind sarah and Rebecaa. "collateral headshot." said George takign out his hand gun. "ok we need those two chairs unless you two are willign to stand for 45 miles ina buggy and Zandre you leave ill shoot the gas tank." Said George pointing a gun at Zandre. "choice is yours help or become no better than umbrella to me." Said George his wicked grin returning. "i dont like umbrella they ruined half my life." Said George. His smile fading. "the last thing I want to do is kill sumone who has guns." said George. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:24 pm
"the names lasean" he said and stood up slowly. he walked over and grabbed some water and started to drink a little. his throat was hurting from when the axe man grabbed him.  

R a M

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image
`Somebody's Gettin Shot`

Zandre pulled his desert eagles on George in a heartbeat. "Well that kinda sucks since I used to work for them a*****e." Zandre wasn't amused. He was getting tired of games, and he wasn't a team player to begin with. He had no problem killing George off. Not in this situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:37 pm
"put your gun down allready. take 5 people in ur buggy to the base atleast allright?" Said George. "even with the two extra chairs if you dont take anyone all of us woulnt make it and most of us will die." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image
`Somebody's Gettin Shot`

Zandre shook his head. "You guys go. I'll walk, considering I can't stand to see your face anymore at this point." Zandre shot the gun out of George's hand. "I will kill you if you keep giving orders... I don't take orders." His infection was causing him to anger more, if he reached a certain point he would go all out on the first person he sees. In this case George.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:55 pm
"you shoot at me again its not me whose gotta be worried its you." said George. "when you get to the base use a call sign demon of war 557." Said George. "its a secret unit rarely anyone knows of but all military personel knows about it." said George picking his gun back up and putting it in his holster. "you dont need to walk ya know Zandre. just bring people with you"
said GeorgeUser Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image
Sarah was annoyed with them she stood next to George. "Stop it! This is not time for fighting. She didn't like his attituide at all and she was willing to shoot him, like she's done efore only this time, not an accident.
She folded her arms. "Fine, walk. i'll drive the other." she said to zandre. "If you don't want to travel with us then just go."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff