Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
You know you've played too much Metroid when.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter
  +1
View Results

Eternal_0

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:54 pm
Hunter_roge
You know you've played to muhc metroid when you try to get through a small space by rolling into a ball and moving through it. xp

You know you've played too much metroid when you actually CAN do that (like me x_x ).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:08 pm
when you start trying to eat random objects so you can obtain new powers/equipment.  

coldbloodedmonk

Kaos0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:10 pm
dude theres a site with a page of these things ive been there and i printed it out its realy cool but its from europe and has weird jokes confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:38 pm
u no u have playing it too much when u think that if u touch fire,ice or electricaty u will get a new wepon or something.or when u use a rope as a graple beam.  

sowrd master hector

General D.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:44 pm
you know you've played too much Metroid when you think wearing purple makes you move freely in water and lava.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:22 pm
Or when you try to sleep all you see when you and all you picture Samus running on Zebes and and you here the theme music.  

Taco-Eating-Squirrel

Shonon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:45 pm
Wehn you ask your mom to make you a Power Suit for Halloween, even though I'm a guy, I have asked my mom to make me a suit like Samus's for Halloween. only problem with it is she didn't make a Power Beam as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:19 pm
When you pick up something important and expect to hear a song.  

Omega Darkness
Crew

Shonon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:13 pm
Omega Darkness

I thought that was Zelda  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:51 pm
Shonon
Omega Darkness

I thought that was Zelda

it's in metroid too  

kingNitros

Dave the Twisted

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:19 am
Dingadoo
you know you've played too much Metroid when you think wearing purple makes you move freely in water and lava.

>.< Ooooh... Don't. Try. The lava.

You know you've played too much Metroid when you stay up playing until 11 AM the next day. All the rest of the day you get paranoid and start to hear the faintest shriek of a metroid... You know, the one just floating there right behind you, just waiting to strike at any moment...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:27 am
you know you played too much metroid, when you sell your bed and make a save point to sleep in.  

Steel Jay

sowrd master hector

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:06 pm
i have another one!u no youve played too much when u cover yourslef in goopp and think its a fuson suit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:50 am
So ya from playing so much Hunters I couldn't move my neck.  

Taco-Eating-Squirrel

The_Hesitation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:52 pm
You know you've played Metroid to much when you stick your right arm out to pose a threat.  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff