Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
LA Prison ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image"It's not too far away. I can already smell the dry blood." he says before getting onto all fours.

He began sniffing the ground before running ahead of the group, much like a fox, occasionally sniffing the ground to make sure he was on track. After a few minutes running on the ground, he goes into a kneeling position, trying to find the buried entrance. Once he found it, he lifted the door up for the other three.

"Here..This is the hospital from before."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:50 pm
lasean was barely breathing. his wound was getting an infection. he began bleeding out more and more because of his limpness.  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image
Sarah followed quietly her hands holding the boy tighter to stop the bleeding. She walked down into the hospital. She searched untill she found a hospital bed and set him down.
"I need a tourniquet to stop the bleeding." she said to herself and looked around, listenign carefully for any zombies.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:17 pm
One of the male nurses came running down to the entrance where he heard some noise, and was caught off-guard by the presence of three Infected, and one badly injured non-Infected boy.

"What's happened here? How'd you get in here?"  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

R a M

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 pm
lasean went to sleep and stopped breathing for a couple seconds. he woke with a start and feel back on consious but was breathing again. he began to cough  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image
Sarah looked up at the nurse. "We came in from over there" she says pointing to where they'd come from. "Listen, wether im infected or hes infected. This boy is hurt. Possibly a punctured lung from...well and explosion...lets not get into details a peice of glass was stuck in his chest and he needs help." Sarah said anxiously.
"Please, don't worry we won't hurt you unless you pose a threat. But i don't usually kill the innocent."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:37 pm
lasean's eyes were open wide and he couldnt breath. he slowly started to drift away. his mouth moved like he was going to say something but nothing came out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre watched everything and said nothing for a long while. "I'm going to the roof. Gonna kill anything that tries to come near while you get this settled. Dog boy, come on, I need someone to talk to or I'll be bored out of my mind." He said and motion for Kurama to follow. He wasn't planning on just sitting down and waiting for a zombie to come near while he looked through a sniper scope.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image"Don't call me a dog boy. It's fox DNA." Kurama said before following you

The male nurse looked the boy over. "That was Kurama wasn't it? Well if you're his allies, ..." the nurse said, "I'll see what we can do for him. The male then began to inspect the wound before calling for back up. "He ...hasn't had any of Kurama's blood right?" he asked Sarah, he being of only two down there who, nurse/doctor wise knew of his blood condition.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image
Sarah Looked up at the nurse "No, not that i know of. The glass is from the shrapnel of the helicopter...that zandre blew up..." she said slightly annoyed then got over it.
"But there was a Hunter, he pushed us down and shot it. I don't know if he's infected. I don't smell much on him, though it's hard to get over the smelll of blood." Sarah said, trying to remember anything else.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre shook his head with a laugh as they walked to the roof. "Foxes are still canines. Therefore, dogs in general." He looked around as they reached the roof. "Not a zombie in sight." He said as he laid down and looked through the scope of the sniper rifle. "So, tell me. What's your story? How'd you get infected?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image"There's not much to tell. Umbrella kidnapped me and started toying with my DNA and adding that of a silver fox, combining the two. Once they were satisfied that the fox experiments would get them no further, they got me Infected. After taking affect, I took off, but swore I'd tear down the organization when I became stronger. The Infection had weakened me considerably at the time, so I think i came here and recouped some of my strength before i left and was taken into the prison."

"That's good. There's only two of us here that know about his special blood type, and if it had mixed with the boys, then he would suffer even more immensely than if we could put him under just a bit." the male nurse said, before the doctor showed up with some supplies.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

R a M

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:53 pm
laseans eyes roll up in the back of his head and he passes out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image
A faint smile came across sarah's face "Ok, good. I'll...um i'll let you work." Sarah says and then finds a seat to sit in. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes looking up at the ceiling. "So, what would happen if i injested some of his blood? I'm infected too, would it do anything else other than bring me out of a tranquilized state?"

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:08 pm
"Mm...Well, most likely not,...as long as it was only a little. If you get too much, it could make you just as immune, and it will make receiving any form of pain at least twice as painful." the male nurse said.
"Or at least that's our guess. We only were able to keep a small sample after he came here for help. And we are the only two who work here who know of his blood's special...properties...We'd like it to stay that way." the doctor said before giving the kid a small sedative to lessen the pain but not one that would knock him out once they woke him up.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff