Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tokyo Japan HQ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

A loud crash came from behind him, back outside the room. He growled and turned. He walked out of the room without a word to Sarah. Almost instantly, he backed up again, back into the room. He ducked as a licker flew over his head and landed by the bed Sarah was laying on. He pulled out his Eagle and shot it in the head. It screeched and jumped at him again. Before it could reach him, he shot it a couple more times in the head and watched it fall to the floor. There was the sound of more screeching coming from the other side of the door.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

Sarah jumped slightly when the licker flew over them and by the bed she layed on. She heard more screeching once Wesker killed the first licker. Then proceeded to struggle against the restraints. "Unstrap me" She'd be a sitting duck like this against a licker. And, there were alot of them by the sounds of it.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He glared at her for a moment. Rather than untie her, he shot the strap that connected the wristband to the bed, freeing her hand. He turned back as another licker entered the room and immediately started shooting at it.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

Sarah used her free hand to pull the other strap off and quickly jumped off the bed. Taking out her gun and shooting at the lickers. She got a bit closer to the lickers, so she could see them better. One jumped at her, she changed targets and fired a few shots into its head before side-stepping out of the way, shooting it more and it was dead.

She quickly turned around, ducking the tongue of a licker and shot at it. The licker screeched, she growled in response, and continued to fire at another licker. she soon killed that one.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker continued to shoot at the lickers as they jumped at him. He watched as two moved closer to him from either side. He waited until they jumped to duck. They smacked together over his head and fell. He grabbed them both and threw them with plenty of force at the wall.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image

Sarah took out her second gun, aiming both at each lickers' heads. Firing three shots into each and they finally were dead. She looked around, for more. There hadn't been any more that she's seen so far.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:45 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker kept his gun pointed at the door, waiting to see if any more would come in. The screeching had stopped and nothing was coming through the door. He holstered his gun and turned away from the door. "Damn lickers," he muttered.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:29 am
User Image

Sarah sighed and checked her gun for ammo, she reloaded and put them back in their holsters. Though, did they just work together? Hard to believe but she didnt care right now.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:26 am
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre woke after the fight was over. "Damn my head hurts..." He looked up to see Wesker and Sarah, as well as the dead lickers. "You never cease to amaze me Wesker... You killed my father, and now your working with her to kill your own creations?" Zandre could only laugh. "I'm surprised you haven't killed me yet." He stated as he began to struggle against his restraints.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker looked at Zandre like he was a bug that needed squashing. "Why kill you when I can use you for experimenting?" he asked. He didn't say anything about the working with Sarah. He had his reasons.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre grinned, finding Wesker's comment humorous. "Experimenting on a former Umbrella scientist? How ironic." he said with a laugh, managing to loosen the bind slightly as he continued to work against them. If only he could get his hands free...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:00 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

In a flash, Wesker was standing over Zandre and had his Eagle pointed at his head. "Don't try getting loose. I'd rather not kill a potential experiment," he growled.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre stopped struggling against the binds. "Then can we be on with it? I'm a very busy guy." he said sarcastically. Even at potential death he was still a cocky a*****e.

[[sorry its so short]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker didn't lower the gun. "Sorry, there's a line. Sarah's first," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image

Sarah turned when she saw Zandre woke up. She sighed lightly. That meant he'd have to wait his turn. God, could he just get one with it already!? She hated this angst of waiting. "Apparently i got caught before you did. Guess i do need someone to baby-sit me atfer all." She said to zandre with a bit of sarcasm.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff