Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Back to Guilds

The chronicle of humans surviving all odds in a world ruled by the undead. 

Tags: Zombie, Diaries, Survival, Role Play, Apocalypse 

Reply Zombie Apocalypse Diaries
OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ominelle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:34 am
Hey do you think Tara should go around haunting all the other groups? I know I'll have to get rid of her one day ('cos you will hate me if she actually kills Johnny or Amber) but I want to get as much use out of her as I can!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:05 am
Sorry I haven't been on in so long... Long vacation...  

9Kawaii-Neko4
Crew

Connor Lovelace
Crew

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:48 pm
FreedomsFlower
Hey do you think Tara should go around haunting all the other groups? I know I'll have to get rid of her one day ('cos you will hate me if she actually kills Johnny or Amber) but I want to get as much use out of her as I can!

Uuhhh.... she's your character.... do what you want lol. Haunt everybody if you want look at the time of year it is have some fun with the ghost lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:36 pm
Webpage Title

Theme song for guild? :3  

KinnRedd

Rydunkulous
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:47 pm
I like that song! haha (: I like the Tara haunting us thing.. and Joey is a interesting character I love that ambers being captured xD hahaha cant wait to post some more on that.. Sorry I haven't been on this weekend at all. I will most likely be on way less on the weekends sad  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:49 pm
Should I post the theme song in its own forum thingy?  

KinnRedd

Rydunkulous
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:53 pm
uhmm in a sticky or something sure why not? Otherwise Connor can come up with somewhere else to put it idk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:27 am
Hello, and hello people of ZAD! Tis I; Hiro-Shadowkiller! (aka: Damian)
I know that I haven't been around, for like forever (HAW HAW) But I has a good reason! I lost interest in Gaia (guess that's good) once again. And the reason of that is because of games such as, CoD: MW2, WoW, LoL (League of Legends), and recently- CoD: Black Ops. Because of those games I lost interest in roleplaying, and gained interest in causing complete noobs to cry over being knifed in the back many times. Many, many, many...many times.

A-anyways.. I guess because I have my "writer's touch" back, because of my friends wanting me to write stories for them (yaoi, yuri, hetero, horror, mystery, etc.)

I just wanted to let you people know that I'm not dead, and perfectly okay!(ish) Why I'm coming back to rping is because above^ and I realized that I'm a lot more happy when I rp. Ever since I stopped rping I became more angry at myself, life, and things around me (including my family) also I can't forget to mention the depression I'm dealing with.

Bah look at me rant, and rant. Basically to sum everything up, hopefully you'll be seeing me a lot more.

The Narcoleptic Sheep
Vice Captain

Friendly Grabber

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:10 pm
Where can I post? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:38 pm
I just want everyone to know: I am allergic to things I do not want to do.  

KinnRedd

Grandmaster Allan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:16 pm
Hey guys, i'm in need of some help. I founded a guild recently and I would appreciatte ya'll taking a look and joining, if you don't join, even if you do, please tell other people about this.
Heres the link.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-mass-effect-rp-guild/g.348269/  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:21 pm
Hey, anyone want to do a new rp in this guild with me? I need something else to do... and, I don't want to put another character in the search for murphy and join the group... I'd feel like I'd be annoying.

So yeah, if you want to, just reply in the forum.

Thanks!<3  

9Kawaii-Neko4
Crew

Devi Darkside

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:44 pm
I have a question relating to my character since I'm kind of stumped here.
As some of you may know (And at least two or three of you dealt with the nail bat and/or a gun to your face.) my insane character is the messed up product of over experimentation on herself in an attempt to develop a cure.

Thing is when I get to the point where I'm ready to have her actually start getting memories back, or to develop a solid back story I can't decide whether or not to have her as an ex-employee of a company that started the outbreak, is trying to cure it, or from a company that was/is trying to profit from the outbreak. So what do you all think would be best?
(Mind you this may start a new RP thread, but my character's moments of aiding and screwing people over will still happen regardless of back story.)

Also:
9Kawaii-Neko4
Hey, anyone want to do a new rp in this guild with me? I need something else to do... and, I don't want to put another character in the search for murphy and join the group... I'd feel like I'd be annoying.

So yeah, if you want to, just reply in the forum.

Thanks!<3

Do whichever is best for you. I don't know if I speak for everybody but I'm cool with RPing with you in either. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:30 pm
Hey guys, I just had an idea. I kind of wanted to do a portal 2 themed rp, with zombies. Help me with this? Or, better yet, should it even happen?  

KinnRedd

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces