Welcome to Gaia! ::

Global Champions

Back to Guilds

A streetfighter/tekkan inspired guild. Where anything thing can happen. 

Tags: Street Fighter, Goodtimes, Roleplay, Tekkan, Global Fights 

Reply The Journey [Rp Open]
The Journey of a Champion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diabolic Edge

Romantic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:24 pm
((Wow...This rp is kinda falling apart... x3x;;;; ))

Zorn blinked and looked at him as he got up and gave up, teleporting away. He kinda was dumbfounded at this as it being the least expected thing he could ever had thought of happening. He remained stunned by it for a brief moment, and looked around, put his sunglasses back on and stood there, sighing lightly. "Soooo.... Did I win..?" He asked confused, at this point he seemed kind and not at all evil, but it was just a face he used when confused.

((Aww this sucks TwT;;; First fight and then this happened in the middle. ;3; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:42 pm
((Invite them anyway Tsubaki-san biggrin the more the funner biggrin [rawr for no cliche'd saying))

Token crossed his arms and made a pouting face. "What a bad ending. Altho i'm glad it was over quick, that just means it's all the more closer to my fight." Token grinned to himself and decided to pass the time by walking across the shattered remains of the stands.  

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 pm
Xx_Kosetsu_xX
(( Its been Fun Guy's but Im quitting since my sister realy doesnt give 2 s**t's about what i think Cya ))

Dude your over reacting :l  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:29 pm
((Actualy Edge and Key asked me to come back so long as i Dont get overly pissed of ......So yeah Let's continue ...and i didnt lose edge i was hoping youw ould Atttack me ))  

Xx_Kosetsu_xX

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx_Kosetsu_xX

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:07 pm
Eric Appeared in the stand's Holding his Right eye in pain.He over exerted his self and used to much of his powerWich was a bad thing to do since he was only 17 and just learning about his power.He didnt want to quit but if he had used to much of his power he would have Died.Eric Looked down at zorn And said " Sorry to cut this Fight Short..it was fun while it lasted " Eric Walked out of the arena and Headed toward's His motorcycle.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:03 pm
Zorn looked up at Eric and watched him exit the arena. He stood there for a moment, then walked over to the announcer. "It looks like I'm the victor in this match.." He said in a calm voice, still fairly disappointed by how the fight ended so short. He walked to the edge of the stage and sat down on the stairs, wanting to see who came up next before he went into the waiting room.  

Diabolic Edge

Romantic Millionaire

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:44 pm
Token's patience had all but run out waiting for his match, running inside the arena building to see who was up next. The screen flickered at contestants 18 and 9, he was number 7. At this he crossed his arms in furstration and walked calmly towards the waiting arena room doors, peering inside he'd noticed the man with the number "9" on his back but no "18". He grinned to himself, closing the double doors and shoving one of the nearbyb curtains through the door handles and tieing a knot on both ends before inconspikulously marking a curved line from one end of the seven to the middle, creating a fake "9" and walked non-chalantly onto the arena.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 pm
this is why i dont really like fighting rp's
there's too much god-modding
so until this problem is fixed, i say the best option is to fight other people other than legit gaians  

Mintyfreshyo

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Tsuretsu Myobu
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:14 pm
((It's come to my attention that i may have jumped the gun on mine and key-chan's turns and i apologize to those who were up. Also as a side-note, Keyara won't post on here for a little while until her comp's fixed. So the time being, those who want to can fight and she said she'll catch up. Again i apologize and dun let this rp die! blaugh sweatdrop blaugh sweatdrop ))  
The Journey [Rp Open]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff