Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Sikukuu I/T - WE ARE OFFICIAL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:37 pm
I Wanna Join The Party!

SoA's Name: Shabnam
Image Link: uncert
Desired Clan and Rank: Kaskazi, Bouncer
Brief Personality Blurb: Shabnam is, first and foremost, a hard-worker. She understands that success in anything requires hard work. She a little hard to befriend because she is not very open to sharing things about herself. It's just that she needs to be able to trust another before opening up to them. Despite seeming so serious, she does have an odd sense of humor. Shabnam likes to be in control of herself and situations.

((Was debating on whether to put her here or not but I couldn't keep myself away. >.< She'd most likely have come across the Sikukuu and then decided to join. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:58 pm
Yeehaw! Added!

I have a hyena girl in Mrao, perhaps they could meet? Baridi is very relaxed and easy going, and wouldn't mind having to do most of the talking, so long as her new friend didn't get huffy at her.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:16 am
Sounds good! You can start it if you want. Baridi can be the first friend or almost friend that Shabnam makes in the pride. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:37 am
'Kay. I think I finally know Eli enough to use her. So shall she meet her queen like you wanted over a week ago? And/or anyone else. More RP the better. <3

Now, I can start things. Not here during the night and my attention could be mostly on this meta. s**t just majorly hit the fan. Trying to read over a page of posts since I was gone last night.

Crafter....I dunno. They all help themselves out, don't they? And Organizers, I assumed, did everything with their own games. Sounds like a very skilled pride in general. o:  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:02 am
Talencia
Question for everyone.... should we add a crafter rank?

I'd love a crafter rank. Some, like my wd girl, aren't cut out for being bouncers, criers or organizers, but she would love to help out in her own way, and being able to make things for the other members would let her feel useful.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:06 pm
What kind of crafter?
Thanks for the start Tal. Will get a reply soon.

magnadearel

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:40 pm
Hmmm. Perhaps a merchandise crafter? Like you see at fairs... booths with hand-made items and such like? I agree with Hoshi that the Entertainers (previously known as Organizers) would tend to the craftings for their own games and such. I can think of... masks, jewelry, charms perhaps? I might suggest body painting as well, but I have no idea whether that's something that is considered an item or an edit.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:36 pm
A crafter role definitely sounds interesting!

Question: How will rogue breedings and flings be handled in the pride? Will the be allowed or not? What are the views on that?

Just need to know because I'm setting up my plot thread and Shabnam will be in it.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:59 pm
Flings, rogue breeding, hybrids, all allowed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:07 pm
I think crafters would be an interesting addition. <3  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:23 pm
@Tal- Yeah I think a rank of crafters like that would be good to have. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:07 pm
Thanks for letting me know!  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:01 am
Just letting everyone know, Shabnam is open to rps with any of the members. ^^ She'll be like a somewhat new member to it though and unsure of the traditions.

Tal: I'll start our rp tomorrow. I had a busy weekend.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:50 am
Crafter with that definition sounds very appropriate. <3 Makes me think of our Strawberry Festival. With the booths for games and others people can rent out to sell things. It's not a festival without some individuals selling their merchandise or food.

[Already posted in Lil's plot thread.]  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:06 pm
Talencia

Tag <3
Be My Friend?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items