Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image

"Really? My dad said the only thing he was good at was getting in trouble." Cyrus said chuckling alittle as he recalled some of the stories his father had told him. His father, Eli, had been an amazing wizard and Cyrus knew he would be proud of his son for being here. "I doubt he'd be disappointed with you so don't worry." He continued smiling at the other boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"Nah, I don't mean it like that, ma'am. I mean I've had six years of practice in staying up late. Simply that." He said smiling lightly and looked at the moon, it looks like it will be a while before the next full moon.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:48 pm
User Image

"Thanks, but my dad thinks that because I am the male I have the most magic. My sister protects me a lot and he is disappointed that I don't act like a man and protect her" he laughed a little at his thought,"with or without magic she can be scary sometimes...like my mom" he said smiling at the thought of his kind and caring muggle mother. "My mom is a muggle who could probably take on any wizard or witch or whatever. Not that she'd win but she'd take em on anyway" he said smiling. It never took him long to feel comfortable with new people, it was just starting the conversation was difficult.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:50 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Ah, then you'll be alright." she smirked, leaning her back against the nearest tree.

((sorry if I make you wait, but the Sorting thread is locked and I have no idea how to unlock it so I'm afraid we'll have to wait. Sorry! sad ))  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:52 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"Of course, but it is still exciting to be here at Hogwarts." He said smiling brightly and stretched a bit.

(( lol ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:56 pm
"Excuse me Ma'am, but who are you?" Lainey looked at her with a smile on her face.  

Nalanie Escar

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:57 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor smiled.
"Hey, guys, you'll visit me, right? My hut is right next to the castle. No one ever visits me, so it's kinda boring..." she said. She smiled at the little girl. "I'm Hogwarts' Ground Keeper and teacher of Care of Magical Creatures."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:58 pm
User ImageShe nodded at the woman. "Oh. Thanks." She spoke quietly, wondering if the sorting hat would announce she should just be sent back home. She wondered if that had actually happened. "Um... does everyone get sorted into a house, ma'am?" She looked around and blushed, realizing how many kids were in ear shot. Ducking her head down, she moved back away a bit, behind some other students.  

Tajar

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
(Soon to be a) First year student

Daemon closed his eyes as he listened to the bantering of his fellow students, and teacher. He already knew that if he got the chance, he would sneak off to see Tamara. To not do that would be like a crime. She must be as excited as he was to be reunited.. He hoped so, anyway.
An uncharacteristically happy smile flit over his lips a moment as he imagined his student life with his best friend.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image

"I..I'll try to visit you I guess" he said nervously. Eleanor seemed so vivacious. She reminded him of his mother a little which comforted him. "Um so are you ok with spiders maam?" he asked shyly.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image

"She sounds like a nice woman. I'm sorry about your dad though." Cyrus said softly. Hesistating a moment he reached out and put a hand on the other boys shoulder. He smiled back at Nevin. "So um...you have a sister? Is she here too?" He asked trying to think of what to talk about.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image

Nevin turned back to Cyrus,"Ya she's here...somewhere.Actually she is my twin and I lost her in the crowd when I got pushed. Her name is Levana." he said smiling as Cyrus placed his hand on his shoulder. Now he really hoped he got into the same house as him. " thank you by the way. I don't do well in new places when she isn't around so...ya thanks"  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"I'll make sure to visit at least once a month then, miss groundskeeper." Danny said to her laughing a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image

"Twins huh? That would be kinda cool. I'm an only child so." Cyrus shurgged. "Um..y-you're welcome. I should be thanking you though. So far no one's really seemed to notice I'm here." He said with a shy smile. Nevin was nice, really nice actually. Cyrus found himself hoping the two boys were in the same house too.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:10 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
She smiled at Luna.
"Everyone." she nodded. She then looked at Nevin.
"Thanks." , she smiled, "Yeah, I'm okay with them. I'm visitin' them sometimes, in the Forbidden Forest. If you pick Care of Magical Creatures as your Electives, I might even bring a small one in third or fourth year.", she winked before turned to Danny, "Well, that'd be very nice." she smiled.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff