Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:23 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris laughed and glared at her for a second. "Well then. I'll just have to go get another one." He said with a fake-disgusted tone. He got up and dug in his back pocket for his wallet. He got some money along with his badge and set it down with Claire, he went and got , yet another apple. He walked back and sat down. And he bit his apple. Then took a swig of water. He held out the bottle "Have some if you want." He smiled.

Chris looked at her. "Fine. Sorta, i mean you scared me to death." He took a bite of his apple. "Beside that...a bit confused." He said. "I mean, what are Rebecca and Steve doing here anyway? Alive!" He said and smiled at her. "He got really red when Rebecca mention you two being lovers." He laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:34 pm
User Image

I wasn't happy now as he mentioned Steve's name.
"So you weren't lying when you said Steve Burnside is alive. I saw him die so I don't get how he's alive. As for Rebecca I knew she was alive even though we lost contact. She's a pretty tough so its going to take a lot to bring her down. As for them being here, I have no clue." I drank some water as I was thirsty.
"Sorry for scaring big brother I just didn't want you getting hurt since you were crippled."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:44 pm

User Image

Chris sighed. "Rebecca said she'd explain when you were with us. So hopefully we can get out answers." He said. And held his hand out for his water bottle. He glares at her for a bit again. "I was not crippled. Just injured. It hurt, so i limped." He said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:28 am
User Image

I laughed as he corrected me.
"Ok call it what you want big brother but you were still crippled and going to be until you heal. Well I'm sure Rebecca is going to come back but she needs her rest because I'm sure she was the on who bandage me up. She's really good at what she does even though she's infected."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:38 pm

User Image

Chris sighed. Then he stopped to think. "She's infected...and she's back...alive and well...Steve...you think he is too? And then....Jill..." He shook his head pushing all thoughts of Jill away for the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image

"Not infected as you think. Wesker captured her and injected the Veronica Virus and she's the only one that survived it. She's a threat to Wesker because she's stronger then him. As for Steve I still can't believe he's alive. I don't know what to do if I see him."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:31 pm

User Image

"Well since you two are lovers i suggest you go hug him." He said with a laugh. "He seems to be really worried about you. And from what i heard, he was experimented on too. And then, when i asked about Leon, he said that he was with some four-eyes guy. He said he was a traitor. Got mad, i don't know what happened but it wasn't good."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:34 pm
(Sorry for the delay in posting....I've been side tracked.)User Image"Coming Dr. Longin." Kurama said following Rebecca. Since you 'were a guy and his doctor' he felt no uneasiness following after you and being loyal to you.

The next day rose and he left the tent and looked for something to eat. His stomach growled and he found the same fruit stand that Chris had gone to. Recognizing the scent, he decided to follow it to its source since you were a friend of the Doctor's.  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image

I woke up early and saw that Kurama was asleep. I walked out of the tent and went back to the tent where Ieft Claire. I noticed Claire and Chris was awake.
"Good morning Chris, Claire. How are you feeling Claire?"

User Image
I looked up and saw Rebecca and smiled.
"Rebecca hey good morning. I'm alright but it hurts when I walk."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:49 pm

User Image

Chris laughed at his joke and looked at Kurama. "Hey there dog-ears." He was in a cheery mood today. He put the water bottle down and held out his hand. "We havn't properly met before." He said grinning. He looked up at Rebecca when she came. "Good morning" he said with a grin.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:50 pm
User ImageBefore Kurama even arrived, he knew that Dr. Longin was there too. He was smiling as he approached you all. He heard the comment but decided not to attack about it this early. After all you were friends of the Doctor.

"Good morning, Dr. Longin. Morning friends of Dr. Longin."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image

"Hey Kurama how your ear doing? And that's normal Claire you just have to be careful when you walk or else you will reopen it and we don't want that so that means if there is action you have to stay behind."

User Image

"Yeah right nice joke Rebeccaa haha. I'm not staying behind."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:10 pm

User Image

Chris looked at Claire. "IF, there is action. Let's hope there isn't any, so you can have time to rest. But she is right Claire. You lost alot of blood, we almost lost you." He said and smiled. "Not like me who had a small leg injury, yours was more fatal. So just be careful and it will hea faster." He said/  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image

"Anyways now its time to get down to business. The resaon why Steve, Kurama, and the rest are here because two or our friends were captured by Umbrella. We don't know where the headquarter is at and we are planning on breaking them out."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:33 pm

User Image

Chris nodded and sighed. "That's what he was proly talking about when he said the four-eyes guy was a traitor." He said. He ran his hand through his hair and looked at her. "So you want to find the Hive here and break them out?" He asked. But he knew that, that was the answer. "Ok. I'll help. But you have to tell me a little more on what we're dealing with. How special were they to them? That could mean the securety issues for them and how long ago were they captured?"  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff