Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:11 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur let out a heavy breath he had been holding in, sighing heavily and relaxed slightly. "That's good, at least. I'd hate it if two of my carelings are hurt or missing. After meeting with the Headmistress, I'll like you to take us to the scene so that me and Michael can examine the scene. Oh, forgive my manners, this is my partner, Michael Trinity," he said, gesturing to his normally silent compadre.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya stepped off the stairs on the seventh floor and waited for the two Aurors to step off before she continued walking. No doubt they both remembered where the office was, but she had the password, so why wait. "Pleased to meet you Michael. Wish it could be under better circumstances, but the pleasure is still mine." She looked over to Arthur. "As soon as speak with her, I'll lead you there."

{Exit to Seventh Floor Corridor}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:02 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur and Michael walked off the stairs onto the seventh floor and nodded to each other. Arthur remembered this floor quite well. He sighed, having many memories flood back him. Quickly, he staunched them and reminded himself of Tamara and how desperately she needed her father. He hoped he could return here some time, but under better circumstances.

{Exit to Seventh Floor Corridor}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
Grumby wore a giant smile as his tiny green body was seen sweeping in between students, making his way up the Grand Staircase. He was nearly all the way up before realizing this would be a great opportunity to post one of the fliers for Wiseacre's sale next month. He turned to the wall, fashioning the parchment securely without the need of a wand. He quickly turned once finished, hurrying to find another spot.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image

Zamir made Xenos stop when they finally reached the stairs. He needed a bit of a break to catch his breath. "Thank you Xenos" he said while he let his stomach and everything else settle to a relatively calm state. "That one was a lot worse then my usual" he complained,"Im sorry you had to see that...it is very unbecoming of me to behave in such a rude fashion" he said looking at the stairs in front of him with another sigh.He could smell the aroma's of the food wafting in from the Great Hall. His stomach was protesting and was telling him to NOT go back into that crowded room. But he looked at Xenos. He must be hungry and he had friends back in there."Xenos, I can take it from here...why dont you go back to the hall." he suggested.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image

"I am fine silly. But thank you anyway. I will get you all the way to the common room. I'm not going to come up here later and find you curled up on the floor half way there. Now hush catch your breath and let's get going again." Xenos said with a smile. He could smell the food now in the great hall, the sorting must be over. Now they still had time till the feast ended and the crowds left and they were overwhelmed. As he let Zamir rested, Xenos leaned lightly on the banister. Frankly he was thankful that for Ravenclaw, you just needed to answer a riddle to get in. "How are you feeling?"

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

"Exceedingly better, thank you" he smiled. The stop had really helped his stomach churning and the room had finally stopped spinning. He did feel a bit weak but that was common for him to feel after an episode like that. "How about we make it to the common room then?" he suggested as he started to slowly ascend without the aid of Xenos."And what of you, how are you fairing?" he asked as he creeper up the stairs.He found it much easier to speak more around Xenos than if they were with others.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

"Glad to hear it. I would hate to see you collaspe like you did second year, during potions I believe." Xenos said softly a smile crossing his face. He was so glad to know the other was doing better. As Zamir started to climb he tucked a hand into his pocket and followed. The slow pace was nice to him, but Xenos liked calm. "I am doing well. I have noticed I've been a little bit restless lately. Although I'm not entirely certain why. Oh well." He said with a tiny chuckle as he adjust his glasses.

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

Zamir shook his head, a smile of amusement upon his lips."No my dear sweet Xenos it was in Transfiguration. We were sitting in the second to the front row. You were three seats in with your textbook open to page 122 and your pencil had just dropped on the floor. Because a small argument had broken out behind you and it startled you.....and I did not collapse...I merely rested my head for a moment..." The last of his lengthy and detailed description of the past event was clearly wrong yet Zamir hated the fact that he had actually fainted like a girl onto the floor that year. After explaining he looked at his friend for a long moment. "Is it the Slytherin boy? You never told me what you two spoke of last year....it seemed rather interesting by the look on your face" he said smirking.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image

Xenos let out a happy chuckle as Zamir launched into his correction. Really it amazed him to no end that his yearmate could do that. To have that kind of memory....it was no surprise that he had physcial fits. "Well pardon me Master Zamir. I will do my best not to mess you information up again." He said still laughing. The albino fell silent in thought when Zamir asked him about Dante. There was a mystery in and of itself. He had alot of ideas to explain the thoughts in his head...but none to comfirm it. Sighing lightly as they rounded a corner and headed up the stair case to the third floor, Xenos tried to think how to answer. "I'm not entirely certain if it's all my little snake. He confuses me often and I have many opinions about him but I'm not ready to speak of them. But yes the conversation we had was interesting. Interesting and none of your buisness." Xenos explained with a grin.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:26 am
User Image

Zamir laughed and put up his hands,"Alright alright I wont press you...although I pretty much can read you better than any printed word but it is your choice if you do not wish to voice it" he slowed his laughing as they got closer to the third floor. It was silent as they continued to ascend the stairs. Zamir looked at Xenos thoughtfully. "Maybe you should try and catch him after the feast. In case you didn't notice, he was limping again this year" he said looking forward at the stairs so as not to trip.

(( next post third floor))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:07 am
User Image
((Rose ravenclaw tower is 5th floor silly XD))

Xenos chuckled again knowing Zamir really could read him better then anyone. The silence of the castle was almost deafing to the albino. Coupled with the slightly dark hallways he almost expected something to happen. When Zamir brought up the fact that Dante was limping again he tried not to growl. He knew he was. He could see how bad it was and could only imagine what he couldn't see. "I know..." Xenos said softly his tone holding the odd calmness it always did when he entered a topic he wasn't certain how to handle...or when his temper was flaring.

{exit to 5th floor}

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image
˚ • ○ §αмαиτнα Сαsτנε ○ • ˚

First year

Where I am: the Grand Staircase, on a flight of
stairs floating between the third and fourth floors
I feel: a little lonely

Sam sat down on the stairs, taking her copy of Hogwarts, A History, from her bag. She opened it to the section about the Grand Staircase. It spoke of how Hogwarts was known for its secret rooms and passages, and how many of them lay hidden behind the portraits lining the walls of the staircase. Lying down and rolling onto her stomach, Sam poked her head out from between the bars on the stair's rail and looked at all the paintings, imagining that any of them hid a secret way through the castle. As she pulled her head out from between the stone rails, she heard an odd creaking sound, before the staircase jerked into movement. Standing up, Sam looked over the rail as the staircase floated smoothly down to the third floor corridor. She picked up her book, opening it to the part about the corridors. It mentioned how the third floor had once been used to protect an object of great importance from He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named (better known to Sam as Lord Voldemort), though it did not say specifically what. Deciding against exploring that section of the castle, Sam sat down again, and began to peruse the book in greater detail. As the flight of stairs swung back up to the fourth floor, Tiny came down onto them and sat with Sam, looking at the book. He appeared to have great interest in it. Sam looked at him curiously for a while. Another corner of her mind wondered if the library had any books on wand lore.

Where Sam thinks Tiny is: next to her
Where Tiny is really: next to her

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

((O.O.C.: This is an attempt to start a conversation and/or friendship with another student or teacher who happens to be wandering the Grand Staircase or the corridors. My character has been exceedingly lonely this past week, I'm afraid. sad ))  

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
˚ • ○ §αмαиτнα Сαsτנε ○ • ˚

First year

Where I am: the Grand Staircase
I feel: a little lonely

After several minutes of lying on the stairs, watching the ceiling twirl around as the flight shifted between floors, Sam stood up, and Tiny stood too. Sam packed her book back into her bag, and decided to act on that last thought, to see if the library carried anything on wand lore. Holding onto the rail as the stairway shifted back up to the fourth floor, Sam got off and began her search for the library.

(exit to fourth floor corridor)

Where Sam thinks Tiny is: following her
Where Tiny is really: following her

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff