Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image

The Umbrella copter flew over the area."You sure I have to go there?" Drake asked the pilot which gave the signal to go.He jumped off and a parachute opened he landed and hid behind a tree checking his information pad.He headed towards a noise he heard slowly."Well maybe that's were it is."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:23 pm
nathan nods at her. "yes im infected with the t,g and uroboros viruses" he said and picked up the busted p90 and threw it back down in disgust. he walked towards a door and gave her the sign that their was somebody out in the hall. he sneaks out and grabs the guard and siliently breaks his neck. he went back while looking around. "ghost is clear" he said in a whisper and kept walking ahead of her.
User Image  

R a M

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image

Sarah followed behind him. "Well all i got is T, but that's all i know. I've been incoherent for three months." She says quietly to him. Sarah picked up her pace to be level with his. She wondered how George was doing. Oh, how she hoped Wesker didn't kill him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image

Drake Smirked as a zombie jumped out grabbed his gun and shot it.He noticed some sort of door in the dirt he heard the moans of the undead and sighed."Great!" He opened the door quickly closing it behind him.He walked around for ten minutes before finding a dead guard."Ohh well maybe out guy is that way." He stops for a second."Wait wouldn't they leave a trail of blood?This was more of a person with some skills in assassinations." He looked around.'Maybe he knows.' He thought to himself and looked for a trail to follow without any luck of finding one he picks a path at random.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image

Sarah followed. She was quiet because she was thinking. Thinking of all that has happened, what she remembered. Once a guard, seeming to be doing rounds, spotted them. Sarah, for some odd reason got mad. She shot the guard, in the chest. She was thinking so deeply about he last clear mempries that she possibly placed that guard's face of the body of the one that killed Lesean. She shook her head and looked down at the body then started walking again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image

Drake peered out hearing the gun shot.He looked at the two quickly and then looked into the pad given.He kept silent and walked backwards into a zombie before it could bite he flipped it."I hate these things..." He shot at it then hoped they didn't hear.He peered out again down the hall to see.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

Sarah was walking when she heard a gunshot. She turned around and scanned the area of the hallway. "No guards." she muttered and turned back around. She smelled somthing different. Infection, but not Nathan's or her's or George's, or anyone familliar. It was different. So she was a bit on edge. But it could just be a test subject in one of the rooms they'd passed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image

Drake smirked as she turned around.He looked back and as soon as she went past he hurried to the edge of the hallway and peered out again."It will be drawn to the T-virus correct?" Speaking into PDA a girls voice confirms it and he smirks.He peers out again.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image

Sarah kept walking. She kept her eyes infront of her. She pushed her paranoia away to think about George and Zandre. Oh, that b*****d zandre. What at traitor. She checks her bullets and sighs. She really was in a mess now. Wesker would be after her, and he probly wanted to kill them. Her thoughts were deep and she almost spaced out as she was walking. She shook her head. No. She couldn't just walk away. She had to run. Find somthing that could get them out of here. Get them safe. Her pace broke into a run as she was looking for an armory of some sort. Another Dead end. "Crap! He's probaby on his way now. We could be cornered." she said and turned back.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

(Just so you know he has no virus he's more of a skilled member of umbrella)
"What a strain of bad." Drake stood hand gun aimed at her."Drop your weapon girl." He smirked.He pulled out his second pistol and aimed it for her as well."I wont ask again."  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

Sarah froze. After a few seconds of thought she did. The gun clanked as it hit the ground. But her hands didn't move from her side. She studied the man, not infected. But he held a gun....but she, on the other hand was infected. So was Nathan.

((oh, sorry i was thinking of the wrong person...))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

"Wesker or not I will let you escape for now provided you help me with something." He puts one gun away and shows umbrella ID."Maybe I can help since I have a map."  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:38 pm
User Image

Sarah froze when he said he had a map.Her eyes narrowed. "What do you want?" She asked and folded her arms over her chest. She studied him, hoping he wasn't lieing. If he was she'd try to kill him. Gun or not, she wasn't about to just hand herself over.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image

"Well you see a B.O.W. of ours is attracted to the T-virus.Yes I know about the T-virus in you.The B.O.W. will attack me most likely meaning if I fail the B.O.W. will destroy the map." He smirks holding the map out the putting it in a case and sealing it with a code.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

Sarah thought it over. "And you want what? Protection from it?" She asked. "But it will attack me, if it's attracted to the virus."

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff