Reply the dbz/gt rp
Naruto Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:59 pm
The meeting was over and every1 else had left. Sakura sat under a tree watching clouds. This time not the happiest expression on her face. She sighed and mummbled to herself " What a sucky birthday.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:01 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
The meeting was over and every1 else had left. Sakura sat under a tree watching clouds. This time not the happiest expression on her face. She sighed and mummbled to herself " What a sucky birthday.."

Sasuke poofed in from above and yelled. "Sakura are you alright." "I made a clone of me just in case I had some stuff to do and my clone disappeared so what happened is anything wrong."  

lover sasuke

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:09 pm
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sasuke poofed in from above and yelled. "Sakura are you alright." "I made a clone of me just in case I had some stuff to do and my clone disappeared so what happened is anything wrong."

Sakura rolled her eyes tuning out what he was saying. She was never anywhere near rude to sasuke so this was odd. " Shouldn't you be at Hinata's house making out with her?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 pm
Hinata came running back up to Sasuke and said " Sasuke-kun what happened why did u have to go why arnt you at my house..?  

Little_Shy_Hinata97

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:44 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura rolled her eyes tuning out what he was saying. She was never anywhere near rude to sasuke so this was odd. " Shouldn't you be at Hinata's house making out with her?"

"What on earth are you talking about." "Why would I want to make out with hinata?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:47 am
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

"What on earth are you talking about." "Why would I want to make out with hinata?"

Sakura's expression was slightly depressed " I don't know maybe to ruin the rest of my day or something but you let her totally diss me, then you made out with her, and left!-with her!"
User Image  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:38 am
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Sakura's expression was slightly depressed " I don't know maybe to ruin the rest of my day or something but you let her totally diss me, then you made out with her, and left!-with her!"
User Image

"Oh man why did my clone have to go and do that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 am
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

User Image

Because you an idi-..clone? -.-"
User Image  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

lover sasuke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:54 am
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
lover sasuke
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

User Image

Because you an idi-..clone? -.-"
User Image

"I made a clone of myself because I had some things to take care of in my clans home."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:57 am
Sakura thought about earlier when he got her out of the house and gave her that rose and thought " i guess that wasnt him either.. shouldve figured." and said to him " Oh.. so .. that hasnt been you all day from the start.."  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

alext54

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:17 pm
Ino walked up to Sakura & Sasuke and said " Hey Sasuke-kun , Hey billboardbrow ^^
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:25 pm
Sexy_Ino_Yamanaka97
Ino walked up to Sakura & Sasuke and said " Hey Sasuke-kun , Hey billboardbrow ^^
User Image

Sakura looked over at her " Hey Ino-pig.. ohh i see your hair finally grew back out ^^"
User Image  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
i_am_sakura_haruno_duh
Sexy_Ino_Yamanaka97
User Image

Sakura looked over at her " Hey Ino-pig.. ohh i see your hair finally grew back out ^^"
User Image

Can it! you only cut yours to impress Sasuke~!
User Image

Sakura chuckled " No, i cut mine off to get away and protect my teammates.. you did it during our figh just to prove a point.. that nobody seemed to care about ^^  
the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff