Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
General Naruto RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_O
  O_o
View Results

Shadow Ninja X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:48 am
Name: X
Appearance: Av
ninja Rank: Genin
Clan: N/A
Theme song: I write sins not Tragedies by Panic at the Disco
Specialty: Ninjutsu and TaiJutsu
Bloodline limit: Sinner Eye. similar to the sharingan in appearance but has different effect. allows X to see inside the body and tell where the weak points are on a persons body.
weapons: katana, Sinner eye and Demon Wind Shuriken
special move: Demon Flight( he can jump on his shuriken and ride and attack on it)
attitude: outgoing.
bio: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:18 pm
*walks around out of boredem* "hmmm not much to do here confused "  

Shadow Ninja X

Astireth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:59 pm
Eiji did the mind numbing mission they had to do in the village. Todays special was getting a couple of the local cats out of the trees, clean up the trash around town, and make a few delievers for those who were getting too old to care for themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:45 am
*sighs as there isn't much to do*  

Shadow Ninja X

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:45 pm
Shingo Tsukimaru
Neia_chan
[Uchiha_Itachi]
Neia_chan
Name: Neia
Ninja - Rank: ANBU (secretly)
Clan:Chyio
Special Justu: Bllodline- mixed- Sharingan and byokugan.
Effect: Is able to suduce men easily. Women are a bit harder, when she does missions. She can also play tricks with peoples minds and see things people can not normaly see.
Apearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Both parents were killed when Neia was 9. They left her a large sum of money. She is a loner and a bit of a clutz. She becomes more friendly to people when she knows then a bit more.
Its impossible a mix between Sharingan and Byakugan, because the origin of Sharingan came from byakugan;;;

*Blinks* How can that be...anyways does it matter? Can I roleplay with you?
sure..
[[funny considering you didn't catch the first one who tried to do that. whee wink ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:43 pm
I'm kakashi  

Hatake_gaiden

Ryujikin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:25 pm
((To Selissity: I realize that, but I had emphasized that Itachi himself had trained Draga to become a fighting machine. She must have been powerful to begin with if he had decided to put time and effort into training her.))

"Am I to assume that Akatsuki has some alterior move to send you here alone?" Draga inquired softly, the wind rustling her blood-stained tresses. Itachi made no move to reply, but the knowing smirk that stretched over his face was enough of an answer. He had come alone, without the knowledge of his Leader. Haughty b*****d. Draga wasn't surprised. What had shocked her more was that she had managed to land not one but three blows to the Uchiha Itachi.

"You are hiding something, Draga," he replied instead, his deep cool voice washing over her like a wave. She surpressed a shiver. Damn his ability to do that. Even after this many years, Itachi still had that power over her, the power to stop or make her do anything without complaint simply by uttering her name.

"It is none of your concern, Sempai," she said shortly. He arched a brow.

"Quite the contrary, dear Draga, everything of yours is my concern. If you have been touched, it is my concern. If you have been harmed, it is my concern. If you have been indicated in any way possible by my superior, it is my concern. You are my concern."

Wow, that must be the most he's ever spoken at once. Draga could hardly process anything else. Despite the healing salve, the loss of blood was getting to her. He may have been going easy on her, but damn, he pulverized her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:38 pm
Kakashi walked slowly like he usually did in his lazy look.when all of the sudden a ninja aproached him that wasn't from konoha and had no permission to be in konoha. kakashi said hello and left like there was nothing wrong. later~ kakashi reported to tsunade (the hokage) that there was an intruder and that he would take care of him right away. kakashi rushed to the intruder and then the intruder said: Hello hatake kakashi, the copy ninja! kakshi had no Idea What he was about to get himself into. kakashi said who are you? (because the man had a mysterious black and red coat on with his straw hat covering his face. Kakashi said the man, you should know of me of course since i killed the whole uchiha clan!!!! Itachi!!!!!  

Hatake_gaiden

Orchidelirium

Dangerous Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:24 am
Name:
Yuu Aaya
Ninja - Rank:
Chuunin
Clan:
Yuu
Special Justu:
Bloodline limit. The ability to use her own blood as weapons.
Summoning Jutsu (she summons a large, porky Tanuki (google it) named Jigo)
Effect:
The effect on the opponent is just like any weapon, though the blood weapon is sharper and stronger.
The effect on the user is dangerous, since the blood doesn't return to the body. Every member of the clan carries the full supplies for up to 3 blood transfusions when in the field.
Apearance:
Aaya has short reddish brown hair, with a bit of her black roots showing and drooping black eyes that give her a very laid-back appearance. There is a black mole at the corner of her right eye.
Her arms are usually covered, but when they are bare there is almost no space that is not covered by a scar of some sort. Deep and long knife and teeth wounds from her family's secret technique, and track marks from recieving countless blood transfusions.
She has a slim torso and is small to flat chested with round hips, and strong, well-defined legs.
Her clothing tends to be simple, and easy to move in. She is left-handed, so the caltrop-holder is on her left leg. She wears bandages periodically.
Bio: Aaya grew up in Konoha, a regular, bubbly child with two loving parents, a large extended family, and lots of friends. The villiagers liked and respected her family, even though it was widley known that the Yuu family's fighting techniques were barbaric and dangerous to the wielder.
In Ninja Academy, Aaya was a decent student, but she tended to sleep in class more than study. Aaya prefered learning alone, or being taught by her family rather than by the school.
She became a genin later than most, at age 13, as was the Yuu custom. By 16 she passed the Chuunin exams after having failed twice.
Now she takes missions that she is generally pretty lazy about, plays jokes on her friends and fellow ninja, and eats alot of sweets.

Aaya tends to be childish and loves to play games on people, making them chase her through the woods (she's very fast and agile), or hiding on them. She's like a mischevious fox. However, she tends to be aloof, and laid-back, and doesn't like crowds much, and laughs more than she talks.

More detailed infor on the Bloodline Limit:
The Yuu family holds a special Bloodline technique that the other residents of Konoha tend to find disturbing. The power to manipulate their own blood into weapons. Most commonly swords, bows and arrows, and knives. The shape is particular to the user.
This is done by making a cut in the user's body, and pulling ropes of blood out, then using chakra to shape it, and help it retain that shape. The technique is powerful, and a sword of Yuu blood can easily cut down a full size tree; however, it is incredibly dangerous to use the technique in excess, as the blood used cannot be taken back into the body.

Many members of the family therfore rely mostly on physical weapons and taijutsu techniques, rather than the one from their own bloodline.
All members of the family carry all supplies necessary for blood transfusions in the field, including no less than three units of blood.

The blood of the Yuu family will take the new blood, and change it, so that it can be used by the body to allow the technique.

All members of the Yuu family are techincally type O blood (universal doners), but for some reason, Yuu blood cannout be used to transfuse anyone outside the family. It won't harm the person, but it will be rejected, and seep out of the skin.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:49 am
Aaya was asleep in a tree. one of her legs dangled down, her arms were folded back under her head. sunlight dappled her relaxed face through the leaves.
It had been a long day. A good day, but long. She had spent it leading a couple of gennin on a chase through the woods, and filling up on a triple-decker box lunch that now hung, empty, from the tree branch above her.
She knew, of course, that sooner or later she would have to stop being so lazy all the time, but that day wasn't this one, and so she now spent it lightly snoring.
Unfortunately, she chose that time to unconciously try to roll over...
and fell out of the tree.
"Owww!" Aaya cried, rubbing her hip gingerly. She hoped no one had seen the little mishap as a warm pink blush tinted her cheeks.

Orchidelirium

Dangerous Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Black Angel Blood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:04 pm
Yuni threw her brother down at the town border. He could have cost her her life. She was now curious, however. She turned to stare at the man she despised and the group of people who had been kind to her. Then, she realized the girl was bleeding. She could help, she supposed. She had nothing better to do until her training partner could show. She concentrated hard and became nearly invisable to the human eye. She might become visable again if she could be of any help. She headed quickly towards the group though she made barely a sound.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:09 pm
Name: Naru Aizawa
Ninja-Rank: Genin
Clan: Aizawa
Special Jutsu: Sharingan, Ghostly Wail, Shishi Rendan
Effect: Can copy enemy jutsus; creates a really loud ghost-like shriek that can destroy buildings and anything in its way;
Weapon(s): kunai
Appearance: long purple hair, amethyst eyes, Knot purple top, purple skirt, Soldat Midnight boots, purple gloves, and Konoha ninja headband
Bio: Naru is Sasuke's best childhood friend and neighbor. Like the Uchihas, her clan also wields the Sharingan eye. At age 8, when her older brother Itami assassinated her clan three days after the Uchiha Massacre, leaving her all alone. She has ghostly powers, but not much is known about where it came from. She is a member of Team 17 with Kasumi Tobeyashi, Kei Fuyuri, and Jounin Master Tomoko Ryushoku, though she often wanders off to visit Team 7 so she can check up on Sasuke and see how he's doing  

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Evil_Zane567

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:19 am
Name: zane xiaga
Ninja-Rank: jounin
Clan: xiaga
villiage:konoha

Special Jutsu: 1)Katon Karyuu Endan(fire dragon blast), 2)Kage Bunshin no Jutsu(shadow clone jutsu), 3)xiaga bloddline limit(alows me to mold chakra into desired weapon), 4)Ura Renge(extreme primary lotus)

Effect: 1)A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, in the shape of a large dragon, from the users mouth. 2) makes real copies of the user. 3)my blood line limit. i can mold my black chakra(the black chakra identifies me as part of the xiaga clan) into weapons of my disire-such as swords kunai blades and shuriken. 4)A forbidden jutsu performed by opening 3 chakra gates (releases the body's limits on muscle usage/chakra flow). It puts a lot of strain on the body and muscles - and is nearly suicidal. It goes beyond the speed and power of any other lotus technique. Continuous speed and high powered attacks make this devastating to any opponent. The power can increase by opening more chakra gates - but the result is immobility of the user, due to torn muscle fibers.

Weapon(s): shuriken, kunai, bloodline limit

Appearance:short silverhaur and black bangs, red eyes, wears long black pants, fish nets and a black vest. 5'11 feet tall

Bio: a descendant to the xiaga clan, zane was banished from his villiage due to him learning forbidden jutsu. now zane wonders the land searching for his lost brother and of course a good fight. straight forward and easily tricked. very hot headed. but is very kind too others  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:27 am
zane was wondering aroung the forest. his search for his brother had not gone well. "damn it, brother where are u!!"  

Evil_Zane567

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:46 am
Naru gazed ahead into the horizon, her amethyst eyes narrowed. She knew of her destiny to seek revenge on her clan.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games