Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:30 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris turned and looked at Billy. He raised an eyebrow and walked over. "Okay, now you're the one with the problem. What's the matter?" He asked Billy. He seemed tense and worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:37 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He looked up at Chris. He wasn't sure if he could trust him with the truth. If he told him, would Chris turn him in? Or would he keep him hidden from the troops? He hesitated, not sure. Chris didn't seem like the type to turn him in, but then, Rebecca hadn't seemed the type to protect him like she did. Some things, he just wasn't sure of.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:43 am

Chris waited for an answer. He didn't get one. "Listen, you have to say somthing." Chris said. He sighed, "Tell me if you want, but if it's important, i should know." He said. He should know if it was truely important, because he was the one who took him into the base in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:54 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
He sighed. Chris was right. He closed his eyes as he spoke. "I'm a convicted criminal," he said bluntly. It was true, to the eyes of the military, he was a criminal. As far as he knew, only Rebecca knew the truth. He'd been accused of the murders of twenty-three villagers, but it hadn't been him. The squad he was in blamed him for it, claiming that he'd panicked in the conditions and 'unintentionally' killed the civilians.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:01 am

Chris heard Billy's answer. So Billy was trouble. But Chris still needed to know why he was a felon. He leaned against the wall next to him. "Alright. What'd you do?" He asked. He wasn't going to make any brash decisions unless he had a reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:04 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Honestly? Not a damn thing," he said. He didn't know if he wanted to explain what had happened to Chris. It had been several days before he'd even told Rebecca. He didn't want to go through that memory again.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:13 am

Chris looked down at him. "Well, then you were framed. Or just they think wrong of what you supposably did." Chris said. "What are you convicted of?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"I was accused of killing twenty-three innocent people," he said. He opened his eyes, staring at the floor. His mind replayed that day, the day it all started.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:44 am

Chris was thinking. "And, you didn't kill them did you?" Chris asked. Just to be sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:46 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy shook his head. "I was one of the ones against it happening," he said. He closed his eyes again, sighing.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:53 am

Chris nodded and sighed. "Did they give you a chance to defend your statment? Or did they believe you were a cold-hearted killer who didn't deserve it?" Chris asked Billy, looking down at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:00 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"The fact that I was on death row for a while should answer that question. I would still be on death row if it weren't for..." he trailed off, thinking of Rebecca's last act of kindness toward him. She reported that he'd been killed while they were together. It gave him a chance at freedom. He couldn't help but smile at this memory. When they'd first met, she was so reluctant to even work with him, and by the end, she was covering for him.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:08 am

Chris sighed. Here he was, standing here with a death row felon. But...he really didn't believe this man could kill all those people. He didn't seem like the person to do that. "Then i'm going to be in a hell of alot more trouble now." He said. "That is, if they ever find out about this." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:11 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy sighed. "I'll leave, I just needed something to eat," he said. He got to his feet. "Thanks for the help," he said. He walked past Chris and down the stairs.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:15 am

Chris followed after him. "I said; IF they find out. I wasn't saying they were going to." Chris folded his arms. He sighed, "I honestly believe you didn't kill them. You don't seem like the type of person for such a thing." He said.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff