Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:47 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Heh, yes, that DOES say something! ^_^ My favorite movie by far is Advent Children, and second after that.......... uh......er........ heh..... Well, I can't seem to think of another movie I really like at the moment sweatdrop Perhaps, uh... LOTR: Return of the King or some other movie based off a book, maybe. It's like asking me what my favorite author is besides Diana Wynne Jones, or what my favorite flavor is besides chocolate! There are just too many choices after that.....
See... this is why you must watch Vampire Hunter D! you will be able to name a second favorite movie after that! xd xd

It's a novel too... not a manga! xd xd

Cool! I'll keep an eye out for chances to do so. ^_^ So much Anime, so little time. We need to enlarge the earth so that we can have 32 hours a day. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:23 pm
I feel SOOOOO different with this hairstyle..... Am I really me? xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Unknown Lifeform Brett

High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:26 pm
Saerenna

That hairstyle looks really cute on you! I like it. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:48 pm
Yami Mirai
Saerenna

Why thank you. I can actually make my real hair look like that if I wanted. With very little effort. I just have to wash it, put it up when it's still wet into a bun or a braid or something, and then just take it out when it's dry. Or wake up and not brush my hair, that works, too...... It just looks funny after having it the previous straight, short way for a while. xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:21 pm
Saerenna
Yami Mirai
Saerenna

Why thank you. I can actually make my real hair look like that if I wanted. With very little effort. I just have to wash it, put it up when it's still wet into a bun or a braid or something, and then just take it out when it's dry. Or wake up and not brush my hair, that works, too...... It just looks funny after having it the previous straight, short way for a while. xd
eek I hadn't even noticed until you mentioned it eek eek eek Not as bad a shock as what Kemmenlith did in real life tho...I was staring for hours  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:39 pm
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Yami Mirai
Saerenna

eek I hadn't even noticed until you mentioned it eek eek eek Not as bad a shock as what Kemmenlith did in real life tho...I was staring for hours
Really? Well, it makes sense that you didn't notice, since I change my outfit almost EVERY DAY. And was it that bad of a shock? I know a guy, who's hair was fun to play with(and also icky, because he put so much sticky gel in it) and then he just SHAVED IT OFF. o.O *twitch*  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:47 pm
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Yami Mirai
Saerenna

Really? Well, it makes sense that you didn't notice, since I change my outfit almost EVERY DAY. And was it that bad of a shock? I know a guy, who's hair was fun to play with(and also icky, because he put so much sticky gel in it) and then he just SHAVED IT OFF. o.O *twitch*
It was a phenomenon like that, Kemmenlith had long strawberry blonde(more of a brown though) shoulder length hair since we first met and it stayed that way for a year and a half, then one day, Kemmy showed up at our Writer's Ink meeting with SHORT SHORT bleached hair. And I mean BLEACHED! I was stunned, but then when someone hacks off all their hair, I find it a shame to begin with (I only do it when uber depressed)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:55 pm
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Yami Mirai
Saerenna

It was a phenomenon like that, Kemmenlith had long strawberry blonde(more of a brown though) shoulder length hair since we first met and it stayed that way for a year and a half, then one day, Kemmy showed up at our Writer's Ink meeting with SHORT SHORT bleached hair. And I mean BLEACHED! I was stunned, but then when someone hacks off all their hair, I find it a shame to begin with (I only do it when uber depressed)
LOL! Well, I'm growing my hair out. It needs a trim, but I'm not planning on cutting it short. I like it long ^_^ I used to get it cut every year right before girl's camp, but I'd rather not cut it anymore. I am debating whether to get long bangs, though.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:59 pm
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna

LOL! Well, I'm growing my hair out. It needs a trim, but I'm not planning on cutting it short. I like it long ^_^ I used to get it cut every year right before girl's camp, but I'd rather not cut it anymore. I am debating whether to get long bangs, though.
Same with Me and E-chan tho were both cosplaying long haired samurai...red haired samurai acutally, I shall be the legendary killer of a thousand men, Onime no Kyo, and E-chan shall be the Hitokiri Battousai, Himura Kenshin...we shall have "Duels of the Red-Haired samurai!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:05 pm
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna

Same with Me and E-chan tho were both cosplaying long haired samurai...red haired samurai acutally, I shall be the legendary killer of a thousand men, Onime no Kyo, and E-chan shall be the Hitokiri Battousai, Himura Kenshin...we shall have "Duels of the Red-Haired samurai!"
LOL! I've always wanted to go to a con wearing a shirt saying something along the lines of 'Caution: Obsessive Fangirl" and see what happens xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:13 pm
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
LOL! I've always wanted to go to a con wearing a shirt saying something along the lines of 'Caution: Obsessive Fangirl" and see what happens xd
I designed a couple shirts kinda like that...but never got around to making any there was "RABID FANGIRL and Proud Of It!" with "Caution: Random Glompings" and one about the things to consider "Before You Cosplay", with stick figures illustrating hte points including people who take lots of pictures (showing the middle stick figure of the cosplayer surrounded by flashing cameras thinking "But I need to pee!"), rabid fans who pick on any and all mistakes(a stick figure cosplayer being hassled by a round figure pointing out "Your hair is off by two shades"), and the last two "Random Glomps" depicted stickfigure cosplayer being glomped by a dress figure girl and "No, Seriously DEADLY Glomps" showing the stick figure cosplayer buried beneath a pile of the girl figures  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:08 pm
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
I designed a couple shirts kinda like that...but never got around to making any there was "RABID FANGIRL and Proud Of It!" with "Caution: Random Glompings" and one about the things to consider "Before You Cosplay", with stick figures illustrating hte points including people who take lots of pictures (showing the middle stick figure of the cosplayer surrounded by flashing cameras thinking "But I need to pee!"), rabid fans who pick on any and all mistakes(a stick figure cosplayer being hassled by a round figure pointing out "Your hair is off by two shades"), and the last two "Random Glomps" depicted stickfigure cosplayer being glomped by a dress figure girl and "No, Seriously DEADLY Glomps" showing the stick figure cosplayer buried beneath a pile of the girl figures
LOL! That would be so funny! xd 'Specially when it's TRUE. ^_^  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:12 pm
Bahahahaa!!! Just look at all the glitched Avis!!!! rofl rofl rofl Gaia's definitely having problems!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:17 pm
I know, I got turned into a Zombie school girl neutral My normal avatar displays right on the corner of the screen, and on my profile, but every post has that scary girl...before it showed a red haired noob girl in a three quarters view  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:11 pm
Mine wasn't REALLY glitched. But for a time, on other people's profiles, I looked like this: User Image xd

One of the funniest ones so far, that almost doesn't seem like it's glitched, is that Marlute is a girl...... ^_^  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff