Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:09 pm
Sam laughed at Sora's annoyance at being called a kid.
"Alright" he said "Guess I'll help her with the food"

"I wanna help too Sammy"
Sam nodded and took his sister to the kitchen sitting her in the counter.
"You can be my staff" he said with a small laugh as he started looking trough the kitchen to see what he could find.

Mia started swinging her feet happily careful not t bump her hurt ankle and humming a song.

Leo looked up from coloring to see his other siblings had gone in the kitchen.
"guess I'm watching the bags' he said to himself before going back to coloring. He did not want to move anyways.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:31 pm
((kk thank u koi -w-))

Eli sat on the car that was taking him to the orphanage. He had the window rolled down and was trying to give Lestat as much sun as possible.

"Did you have to bring that thing?" Casey said exasperated
"Funny that's what I said when they said you were coming"

"You know what you freak..."

"Casey give it a rest" Lizzie said rolling her eyes at her sister she turned to Eli smiling shyly.
"Could I pet him?" she asked looking at Lestat with genuine amazement.
Eli raised an eyebrow, not many girls thought Lestat to be the 'petting' kind
"Sure"

Ana turned on her sister's lap to look out the window as the orphanage came into view.

Lizzie sighed dejectively. Another orphanage tto be trapped with her sister at.
Hurrah(sarcasm)

Casey stared at the orphanage haughtily "great we're staying at THIS dump?

"No the other dump down the road" Eli said sarcastically getting out. All 3 teens(plus a baby) approached the gate. Casey ahead and as far away as possible. Eli walking normal and feeding Lestat as he went and Lizzie at the way back because Casey had given her her bags to carry (plus her and Ana's plus Ana)

"Aren't you gonna help your sister?" Eli said glancing back at the younger girl.
"She's fine" Casey said with a shrug "She's the one who wanted to bring Ana"
Eli rolled his eyes and kept walking having his own bag to carry.  

JezebelxRedfern

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki sighed quietly before ruffling Sora's hair and pecking his cheek, "You know I didn't mean that." she murmuredinto his ear with a small smile before she pulled away. She brushed her hair beihind her ear and unconsiously tugged on her dress in thought, "I... have no idea where the kitchen is." she admitted quietly. They had just arrived at the orphanage about an hour or so before Sam and his siblings, so they had about the same knowledge about the layout of the house as them.

Sora's cheeks had flushed a darker red after hearing Sam laugh at him. Miki's kind-of apology didn't make him feel any better and he opted to lean against the staircase in silence, grumbling inwardly to himself.

Runo slowly wiggled out of Sora's grip, "I'm gonna go find Ichii-kun!" she announced loudly before sliding down the rest of the stairs. When she reached the bottom Runo grinned at Leo, "Wanna help me find him? Sora nii-chan will be pouting, so he can stay here." she said simply. Her vocabulary and comprehension of words and sentences was almost at an outstanding rate thanks to Miki's countelss hours of teaching.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:32 pm
~~~SAM

Sam poked his head out.
"Well I found the kitchen" he said to Miki, trying not to laugh at Sora's..predicament. He had never had an older sister but his mother used to do that kind of thing not so long ago and he remembered what it was like.

~~~~LEO
Leo lookoed up at Runo before glancing back at the bags. Not sure if he should leave them alone (cuz what if they got lost)
But Runo was little and a girl he reasoned, he couldnt let her go ourt all by herself.
Plus he did want to find Ichii.
"Mkay" he said leaving the drawing on the floor next to the bag he stood by Runo motioning for her to lead the way "Where do you think he went?"  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:06 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki sighed in relief, "That's good to hear." she replied as she walked downstairs, running her hands through Sora's hair as she passed him. She followed Sam into the kitchen and rested a hand on her chin, "What should we make?"

Runo took hold of Leo's hand and pulled him outside, grinning happily as she breathed in the fresh air, "Probably on the grass staring at the sky or something." she shrugged during her explaination. Usually when Ichii was alone, he would either be outside, or reading a book.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:21 pm
~~SAM MIA
Sam shrugged there wasn't any food in the fridge or the cabinets(nothing that the kids would eat and was enough for them all anyways)
He opened a high cabinet and a bunch of boxes of pasta fell on his head. (fyi. believe it or not, this hurts XD)
"Pasta it is" he mumbled rubbing his head and bending down to pick everything up.

Mia giggled from atop the counter and kept swinging her feet, she smiled at Miki when she saw her near the counter.

~~~Leo
Leo let Runo lead him outside.
"that doesn't help" he said thinking about her answer "he could be starin at the sky from anywhere!"  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:10 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki covered her hand over her mouth to hide the small giggle that escaped her lips, "Are you alright?" she asked, biting her lip to keep from snickering. Deciding that it would be time for her to do something useful, she searched the kitchen until she found a couple of medium-sized pots. ((Did that happen to you before?))

Runo 'tsk'ed at him and laughed, "I said that he might be on the grass," she said with a proud nod of her head, "So that shortens our looking distance."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:32 pm
((yes my younger siblings dont understand why putting boxes and cans on the top shelves is a BAD idea XDDD))

~~LEO
Leo nodded.
"Mkay, we should go to the grass then" he said taking Runo's hand this time he led her towards the grassy area of the orphanage.

~~SAM MIA
"I'm ok." he said blushing a bit. He'd been hit by the pointy edge of the box and even if it was cardboard it hit him near his eye. He knew it was probably red by now.
"most people get hit like this on a fight. me I get attacked by linguini" he mumbled under his breath before gathering all the boxes.

"We like spaghetti It's in your head-y"
Mia sang giggling moving her head to the song she'd made up.

"Mia"

"Sorry" she said then started humming the song super-low so Sammy wouldn't hear her.

"I can still hear you"

"No you can't"

Sam rolled his eyes. He smiled finding some ketchup as well as a few random condiments way in the back.
"I can make sauce with this." he said thoughtfully then smiled saying under his breath "Though if my mother saw me.." he trailed off busying himself by taking the boxes to Mia.
"Ok you open the boxes and break the noodles" he told her before turning to MIki "Is that alright? Or do you and your siblings eat them long?"

~~LEO
Leo looked around squinting to see farther. He'd just spent all day looking for Mia and now here he was loking for Ichii.
Why couldn't people just stay put?
"You see him?" he saked Runo  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Dancing Widow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:05 am
o.o?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:47 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo hummed thoughtfully as she searched the area for her brother, "Ano...I don't." she sighed with a small pout, resting her hand on her hip. Why did Ichii have to be so hard to find?

Miki giggled quietly, "We all have our unique fighting oppenents." she replied and filled up a larger pot half way with water. Placing the pot on the element Miki turned back to look a Sam, "Half is fine."  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image <<<<<>>>>>>>>
Casey looked at the orphanage with disdain her expression becoming even more annoyed when she heard a kid (or kids?) somewhere.
"There better not be any brats" she said crossing her arms moodily. She was stuck 2 brats already! (LIzzie and Ana)
She leaned against the wall, obviously not planning to go in any time soon

User Image <<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

"Just don't eat them and you'll be fine" Eli said dryly. He felt bad for whoever had the...pleasure of meeting Casey fist in this place.
But hey, with any luck it'd be a poisonous reptile. (XD)
At the thought of a poisonous reptile he frowned noticing a certain iguana was no longer on his shoulder.
"crap lestat where did you go" he quickly made his way to the outside of the orphanage and started searching for his pet. Lestat was pretty docile but if there were little kids here he wouldn't take to being prodded and poked too kindly. And kids probably wouldnt like being bitten any better.

User Image <<<<>>>>>>
Having had to carry the bags and Ana Lizzie decided to take a breather-so she didnt insist when her sister stayed outside. Instead she sat down on one of the bags with Ana on her lap.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:04 pm
~~~~SAM AND MIA

Sam smiled at MIki and nodded before turning to his sister.
"Alright you heard her Mia, break them all in half so MIki can put them in the pot when the water boils"

"Alright!" Mia said happily and pretty soon she was so absorbed in her task the only sounds that could be heard from her was the humming of the spaghetti song and the crunching noise of the noddles being broken in half.

Sam content that she was staying still for the time being (because really this was Mia if anyone could get into trouble while sitting down it was her) he then took another pan and started mixing the sauce in it so that it could be ready when the pasta was done cooking.
The fact that he used ketchup on it would make it a bit off he knew but he could tell it would come off pretty good.
"Do you know what rooms are taken?" he asked Miki thoughtfully while he stirred the sauce. It'd be nice to know how the sleeping arrangement would work since he suspected his siblings would be out like alight after they ate (well Leo at least)

~~~LEO
Leo looked thoughtful for a moment.
"We could call for him'' he said to Runo "Like Sora and Sammy did when we were all lookin for each other"

((edited.
sorry i forgot about leo -__- smile )  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

BlaisexHarman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Thea sighed looking out the window in the bus that would take them to the next orphanage she looked at Blaise who was flirting with the guy on the seat in front of them. (probably getting his number to see what he'd do for her)

Sure enough a few minutes later (not even!) Blaise leaned back as the guy left the bus.She smiled at Thea and held up a piece of paper.
"He knows a few good places in town" she said putting the papaer away in the front pocket of her messenger bag. "He said he'll show us around. We can leave after we get settled at the orphanage"

Thea nodded but said nothing from a very early age Blaise had found ways to make her looks (and her smarts) work for the sisters. Guys had always felt the need to please Blaise, to impress her (and Blaise hadn't really stopped them...ever.).

Seeing the look Thea was giving her (her usual 'i dont think you should be doing this' look) Blaise rolled her eyes.
"You can stay if you want" she said but couldn't help roll her eyes. What was Thea afraid of? Like Blaise had ever let any harm come to her. "Just don't look at me with those judgy little eyes"

"It's not that..Blaise I just want to get some sleep before we get there"
Thea said leaning her head on the older girls shoulder and closing her eyes. She wasn't proud of playing the sister card but she knew Blaise wouldn't deny her if she looked tired enough. These were 2 things Thea had learned her self very early on.
If Blaise got too restless she'd go looking for trouble-unless Thea needed her there somehow."Can you just stay here?"

Blaise looked annoyed but didn't leave, pulling her sister closer and settling her so that she was comfortable. "Your such a geek Thea" she said resting her head on Thea's. "Go to sleep then, but I am going out tonight"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:29 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki smiled at the younger girl and took the broken spagetti noodles, placing them in the pot. She hummed quietly to herself as she put one of the extra pots that went unused back in the cabinet before walking back to stir the slowly softening noodles.
Miki's humming stopped as she shrugged, "It's probably a first come first serve ordeal. My siblings and I still haven't picked out our rooms. So after dinner we can find them." the other girl that was here before her -- her name slipped Miki's mind -- hadn't said much, except for her name, before she was wisked away by Sora to tend to her wounds.

Sora happily skipped into the kitchen, grinning like the Cheshire cat. He had finally found the pocky box he was looking for. After countless hours (exaggerating much?)), the strawberry pocky was in the palm of his hand, literally. "Good evening fellow friends, and sibling~!" he sang, munching happily on the pink stick of goodness.

Miki's eyes narrowed at Sora, and the threw the spoon at the pocky box, hitting her taget. The box went flying in the air but luckily landed without much harm done to it. "No sweets until after dinner." she dead-panned.

Sora, being the over-dramatic boy he was- squealed and jumped after the box, "Nooo!" he cried, watching almost in slow motion as the box hit the floor, him right after. Sora army crawled to the box and held it in his hands, teary-eyed, "Man down, man down!" he yelled before standing up and pointing an accusing finger at Miki, "Murderer!"

"I warned you."

"You killed them!"

"I warned you."

"Stop repeating that!"

"Again, I warned you."

"Ugh!" Sora stormed out of the room, the pink box cradled safely in his hands. "It's okay little one, we'll heal you. Then you'll go down the hatch after dinner." was the last thing he said before disappearing upstairs.

(( = w = I kinda had to add that. I needed something from Sora :3))

Runo nodded happily and bounded around Leo, "Yeah! That'll work." she replied.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:42 pm
((lol its ok. Poor Sora loss of pocky can b quite traumatic =w=))

Sam blinked and was so busy looking after the departing Sora that he didn't notice when the sauce started bubbling, Mumbling under his breath he turned the heat down and kept stirring.

"wow. I thought only you got like that over sweets Sammy"
Mia said now that she no longer had her spaguetti breaking task to keep her busy.

Sam blushed and sent Mia a look his face now the same color as the sauce.

~~~LEO
Leo nodded before starting to call out Ichii's name .
"ICHII" he said loudly, despite being a quiet kid he had a powerful set of lungs and could scream louder than both his siblings.
"HEY ICHII WHERE"D YA GO?"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces