Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0_DaisyDoodles_0

Steadfast Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:45 pm
Hullo! You can call me Peachy. I'm 19 and i go to comic book school.
I grew up with Harry Potter, growing older as he did, so he's always felt like a friend to me. Maybe I'm just weird. :3
I will admit I always had a bit of a crush on... Neville. wink Okay, so I am weird.
I also enjoy reading, writing, telling bad jokes (usually involving horrible puns), and watching old black & whites.
No matter how mature i act, people still call me cute the same way they'd call a five-year-old. It's probably the panda hat.
Nice to meet you!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:09 pm
Hello, I’m sol and mani. I'm 17, and I live in Kentucky. I'm usually in the Forums, but I decided to drift back to the guilds for some roleplaying. I love to cook, and can make bento boxes quite well. I hope to get a BA in International Relations because I'm a masochist like that...I'm kidding. I watch anime, read books, or role play in my free time.  

HarmoniaCurrency

Invisible Regular

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:05 pm
Hi hi~ 3nodding

I'm Mokona, a 17-year old girl who just joined Gaia two and a half weeks ago. This is my very first roleplay guild I've joined, and I hope to build my nonexistent roleplaying skills here. I need to start somewhere, right? xp

Unlike most of my classmates, I love math and science. I'm trilingual (Mandarin Chinese, French, and English) and I'm obsessed with lasagna (Garfield fever, as my friends would say).

Did I mention that I consider myself to be an otaku?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:35 pm
Hi. My name is Aoífe Jean, but call me AJ. I'm 20 years old and have too much time on my hands. I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, and singing, though I can't say I'm exceptionally good at any of the above. Beg your pardon in advance if I seem standoffish, I'm just shy sweatdrop  

AJKline

Hallowed Hunter

Euphoricoppera

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:51 am
'ello.~
My name is Euphee.
I'm a pretty feminine guy, which is lame to admit >_<
But, I'm okay with it and hopefully the interwebs will be too.
I really like tea parties and nature and reading.
I'm pretty excited for the new year to start so I can begin RPing, cause it seems to be taking forever.
I've had various accounts over the last eight years so I figured I'd start over with this one.
I'm twenty years old.
My favorite color is pink.
I really want to make some wonderful friends.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:46 pm
Hello!
I didn't even notice that there was a lovely introduction thread around. o: I'm Bloom! I was referred here by Mokona (Moon) and already love the atmosphere and the organization of this guild already. (:

I am 20 years old and I'm a fourth year at college and I'm currently majoring in Vocal Music Education. My future plan is to direct choirs and also have one on one voice lessons with students of all ages. Of course, right now I'm at a community college, I will be transferring soon. I'm not sure where as of yet, but it will be far away from home- that's for sure!

Personality wise is that I'm very outgoing, entertaining, and adventurous. However, I can be very blunt, outspoken, and on occasion intimidating. So if I do seem to be on the negative side, just hit me with a fish or something and I'll turn back to normal. ;D

I love the color green, music, sushi, and coffee. If none of those existed, then I wouldn't know what to do with my life. :3

I can't wait to meet you all soon. (:  

Bloomsie

lemon_icee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:17 pm
blaugh Hi everyone! whee
My name's Sunjoo and I'm pretty young compared to everyone else. I'm 15 years old and a freshman in high school. Fresshies! 4laugh I love to roleplay and Harry Potter, of course. I'm also obsessed with Neopets. If you've ever heard of it, then you're awesome! mrgreen You'll instantly recognize me when you see a jumble of emoticons. Friend me or PM me, because I'd love to get to know you better or just chat. See you around. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:57 pm
Okay, I guess I'll go next arrow

I'm Melodia Cantante. Translated literally in Italian, it means Song Singer. Just call me Melodia to keep it simple, and if even that's hard to remember, Melody works too!

I used to have a previous Gaia about 2 years ago but for reasons I can't remember, I drifted away. So here I am, back, with a newly created Gaia about a week old, haha!

In real life I'm 16, about to be 17, and an aspiring singer/vocalist, both in opera and mainstream music. However, I'm planning my college major to be in Vocal Performance.

I've been roleplaying for the past 3 or 4 years, on and off Gaia. I like violet, coral, and aquamarine, as well as shades of pink. I enjoy sushi/sashimi and a really good juicy cheeseburger. Everyone should be able to enjoy those 3nodding

Yeeeeep, I guess that's it. I'm off to go roleplay!

Vickys Official Secret

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image

ℓε ɱιαкιϯϯу ѕҏεαкѕ

User Image

spaceHello, I'm Cara MiaKitty (Melodia, mine is actually also coming from Italian, my first name is Amelia, shortened to Mia, and Cara Mia is an Italian endearment. My fiancee started calling me Cara MiaKitty as a pet name ^_^). You can just call me any part of that, Cara, Mia or Kitty, but I usually go by Mia. I'm 20 years old and this is my second Gaia account. I had the first one from 07 until October last year, when a bunch of my friends quit and my roleplays died and I just stopped logging in. But, I was bored a lot and missed Gaia, so I came back! Part of the reason I'm joining this RP, despite its being very much already underway (I find it hard to join in once things have gotten established, I never know what to have my characters to with themselves!) is that, presumably, there will be plenty of other first years my character can bond with, and I don't think I'll have to worry about it dying, so I'll always have something to do!

spaceI'm really hyper and talkative and a huge extrovert. And I absolutely LOVE Harry Potter, and to read in general. My favorite HP book is Prisoner of Azkaban and my absolute favorite book is The Vampire Lestat. I have an obsession with all things supernatural (including a television show by that very name, starring the wonderful Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki). Next summer, my fiancee and I are going on a road trip across America to some haunt sites. I work in a Halloween theme park every October, getting paid minimum wage to scare people. It's the best job in the entire world and I LOVE it. I don't even mind the awful pay and how utterly exhausting it is because it is SO MUCH FUN.

spaceI love the color purple and my style varies between very put together romantigoth sort of clothes (corsets, long flowing skirts, etc...) and very casual bohemian/hippie clothes (more long flowing skirts, but these are tie dyed or patterned, and peasant blouses instead of corsets). My likes and personality are a very odd juxtoposition of being morbid and maybe a little cruel (when I watch horror movies, I cheer for the killer and respond to particularly disturbing scenes by saying 'tasty') and being very sweet and kind hearted and friendly. I have infinite patience but no tolerance, if that makes sense. I mean, if I have to, I can stand there and nod and smile and be nice, but I will be silently cursing every breath a person takes for doing whatever they're doing that's driving me crazy.

spaceI collect Monster High dolls! I know they're for kids, but they didn't have them when I was a kid, so there. Anyway, I'm not opening them yet, I'm saving them for if I have a daughter, so I can warp her, I guess. And I love to draw and paint and do absolutely anything artistic. I'm currently taking Ceramics courses, and I've gotten rather good both technically and creatively, which makes me really happy. I've had the same teacher for the two years and last semester, when I presented my project, she hugged me and said she was proud, which made me really giddy. I also get giddy when my boss at the Haunted House, a guy who is essentially a rock star in the haunt world, gives me good feedback. The year before last, I was the closing scare for my house, and he told me I was the best closer in the park (which was saying something, cuz I was the only one without a chainsaw, and I'm a tiny girl, so I must have been pretty damn scary to outdo the huge burly guys closing the other houses).

spaceAnyway, I think I've ranted enough, so, that's me!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:13 pm
<.< Yeah, No real fancy post style from me, least not yet. xP

Anyhoo, I'm Zeke, or Mokey, or N. Doesn't really matter, I answer to them all. I'm 28, a rper and a gamer. I play Minecraft(DJMokey), IMVU(iMokey), and World of Warcraft as well. I live out in the largest military base in the world(most wont get this right, sadly. -.-). I have two cats, Felix(old man) and Moonzy(little fluff). My roomie is a high school history teacher(so he annoys me to no end). I also have a younger sister that is also a huge HP nut, but she never gets her lazy butt on gaia anymore. >< My hobbies are gaming, rping, DJing online, knitting, cooking(I have a cooking guild if anyone is interested), and coloring line art. I'm usually online, even if it says I'm not. >< I have a lot of mean stalkers that harp on me for being married to a women when I myself am a women. So yeah, that's about it about me. :3 Just PM me if you got more questions.  

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Loyal Gaian

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:33 pm
Hiya peoples! I'm The Forgotten Weasley, but you guys can call me Forgotten. I'm your average 170 year old immortal. So yeah.... Anyways I love to game, draw, write, and roleplay. I like puzzle games and RPGs. I generally draw manga style though I am nowhere near as good as some of the talent out there... And I roleplay on Gaia. This is the only roleplay I'm currently part of but if you know any other good roleplay guilds, feel free to let me know! I have a very old, very fat cat. I am very creative, generally easy going, and a HUGE NERD. By the way I consider myself a RAVENCLAW, but apparently I'm a GRYFFINDOR. Stupid hat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:16 pm
'Lo everyone!
My name is Yukina101, I mostly just go by Yuki, and I'm 20 years old. This is my first account on Gaia but I do have two others and both are ran by family members: Punk-Kagura is ran my by niece and Mizuki226 is ran by my older brother. I've been a Harry Potter nerd since the fourth grade when I first picked up the Prisoner of Azkaban not realizing there were already two before it. When I did I made my mom (on the promise of cleaning my room and keeping it clean for a full 2 weeks) by me this box set that had the first three books in paper back. After that I would beg or save my money to get more of the series until I finally read the last one on a plane to Las Vegas. I think that when I screamed about Harry dying I might scared the entire plane into thinking we were crashing because for some reason the masks fell from the ceiling xD

Anyway, I started roleplaying around my junior year in high school as a way to blow off the steam as stress from upcoming exams, SATs, and college applications. I started off on the usual slave roleplays and slowly got into adventure, fantasy and other things. I actually just discovered the world of Harry Pitter roleplaying about a year and a half ago by joining a Harry Potter guild and then getting invited to join another. I found this guild by complete accident actually, a friend had me looking up a roleplaying guild for her and I found this one and found myself all excited. I love the way the roleplay works and the ministry and...everything!

Oh, About me?
I'm in my junior year of college, I'm a Pre-Vet major meaning I have no social life outside of Gaia^^ I also do Orchestra and have two weekend jobs that help pay for said college. I'm also nearly always surrounded by some farm animal of some kind, this semester shall be pigs! If I'm lucky, maybe I could keep one emotion_kirakira ...-coughs- Anyhoo~
That's all I can think of besides that I'm random, which isn't that much of a secret, and somewhat crazy, again, not a secret. Feel free to ask me more intricate and personal questions you have no business knowing the answer to! emotion_yatta

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Lilythebookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:29 pm
Hello! You can call me Lily. This is my first role-play guild! So be friendly! biggrin Dont worry I don't bite. heart My real name is Nari and I'm Asian. I'm in eighth grade. And I love to read. I like Percy Jackson and Harry potter(obviously) and a lot of others. I love to laugh and joke around. I also love tv shows. Crime shows specifically. Cattle, Bones, Sherlock, NCIS, and many more. Hope to enjoy myself here!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm
Hey! - scream

Now that I've gotten your attention... *cough cough*

I'm in my mid 20s. I'm known as Nix most places and Jude (like Hey Jude by The Beatles) in others. I reply to either. My dad is big on music, named all my (5) sisters after different songs. I inherited this, and I enjoy all types of music. I don't have a favorite genre... it changes almost daily. Depends on my mood.

I've loved writing since I was a wee thing, barely able to hold a pencil properly. I was the weird child that was given a maximum word limit instead of a minimum. I discovered role playing when I was about 10, on neopets. (They have a maximum character limit, it is awful) I also went through a fanfiction stage for a few years in high school.

I stopped writing for a couple years (Issues with self worth due to a poor choice of significant other) until my cousin heckled me into joining this site. It renewed my love for writing and reading. I've been there since late 2008, and even met my husband (who is great and amazing, even though he's not cool enough to join gaia and play with me) there. I'm an admin there now, because the site owners are obviously crazy... or they got tired of me messaging them all the time with ideas and decided that I should just do it all myself.

Although I love the hell out of that site, I've been wanting to try something new. I've found most rp sites lack... I don't want to say talent, because that's not exactly what I meant. I want to write with other people who enjoy writing and will take time out and actually try to make it look good.

Aside from writing, I enjoy reading. I'm currently on book five of The Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind and I'm eagerly awaiting the 4th book in The Road To Hell series by Gracen Miller and the 2nd book in the Creatura series by Nely Cab. I've recently started Doctor Who, started two doctors ago. My absolute favorite show is Trigun, if my name isn't a dead giveaway.

I have one spawn, he's a dinosaur. His second birthday is in January. He's already smarter than me, and I have managed to keep this a secret from him thus far.

nix-wolfwood

Sparkly Dabbler

6,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100

WyndiWingfall

Green Lantern

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:30 am
Hello~

I'm Wyndi, and I'm twenty years old. I'm currently a junior in college, and I'm double majoring in environmental studies and creative writing. I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen, so I've got seven years under my belt - although I've only been in one or two on Gaia, since I do tend to be infuriatingly picky about what I join. As for HP, I've been reading it since second grade, and I am a proud, Pottermore-confirmed Ravenclaw.

Uh, what else. I'm a girl, in case that wasn't obvious. I'm an American-born Chinese. I have a thing for crime dramas, particularly Criminal Minds, and I'm on the Doctor Who and Sherlock bandwagons. Unfortunately, I'm also into Homestuck, which is kind of a deal-breaker for most people.

I have an odd sleeping schedule, as evidenced by the fact that I'm typing this at 6:30 a.m. and haven't gone to bed yet.

Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff