Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barry looked at Alice then back to Dan who was waking up slowly his eyes began twitching he's waking up! Barry announced to Sarah Dan opened his eyes to see Barry looking down at him  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image

Alice jumped a bit to Barry's sudden outburst. "I-is that a good thing?" She asked, not knowing if Dan was part of the group, or someone they took hostage.  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:02 pm
Dan woke up to Barry looking down at him gee they sure do make these princes old and fat these days now dont they Dan said waile sitting up Dan looked at Sarah then at Alice then at Barry then at Sarah again, Dan stood up and stretched the looked at Sarah again hey haven't i seen you somewhere like before the apocalypse Dan said sarcastically with a smirk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Dan and folded her arms. "I dunno' unless you were an experiment too, one of my ex's jackass friends, or someone i met in jail. I don't think so." She shrugged. It was partially a joke, and partially not. She then glared at him. "You're lucky you're injured...or atleast were, because if you ever knock me out again.." There was a child in the room so she didn't finish.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

Alice jumped behind Sarah, not trusting Dan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:20 pm
Dan stood there still shirtless, Dan walked around Sarah OH NOW I REMEMBER YOU YOUR THE CHICK I KNOCKED OUT Dan said in a smart sounding way Dan then went over to his Tatherd shirt crap hey do you guys have anything that i can wear or am i going shirtless now... Dan said, Dan went up to Sarah and said oh and by the way about the experiment thing... i was in umbrella costady for five years and in those years they tortured me and all of it they made me what i am now but then one day in the facility i was in London the self destruct thing was sounded and all the jail cells opened letting me leave so you can tell why i hate umbrella scum like you Dan said waile looking at Sarah then he changed his attitude instantly to happy and asked SOOO who has a shirt i can borrow Then Barry left with him to get him a new shirt  

redx6504

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

A Umbrella helicopter landed on the roof of the hospital Drake and another hooded man opened the door and entered the building the men behind them leaving as they got off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barry hears the helicopter and pulls his colt python thatt doesent sound good Barry said but he decided he could rest easy they still have to get through the top 3 floors witch are compleatly full of zombies  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image

She's Umbrella? Alice asked herself, looking at Sarah. She didn't believe it for one second. She didn't like Dan. Dan seemed arrogant and mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Dan and groaned. "I'M NOT WITH UMBRELLA!" She had enough of this. "I was kidnapped and brought there for more testing. Wesker wanted me dead for destroying his hive, but figured he could use me. Injected me with a virus that took away my free will. In london was where he took me. A group of friends came to try and save me, i was breaking from the virus' control. He snapped my neck and i guess hit self destruct button." She explained.

"This stupid logo they put on me keeps giving off the wrong signals." She said. She pulled out her Umbrella gun. "Wesker gave this to me." She said and put it away and folded her arms.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image

Alice sighed with relief, smiling at Sarah. Good, she wasn't Umbrella. She became afraid of the sound of the copter. "Is that them?" She asked, paniked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image

Voices of a young kid and a man spoke."These zombies are pathetic!" Things were heard dropping."Drake calm yourself I could have handled it without firing a shot."The kid spoke."Yea but I was ready to fight!" Footsteps were heard over head.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image

Sarah looked up as she heard the helicopter. She looked at Alice, "Stay here." She told her. Sarah looked at Dan. "Well, this may be your chance to hurt some Umbrella then." She said to him. Suprised how they found her again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:42 pm
Dan ran back in the room with Barry following him YOU SON OF A then sees Alice standing there and doesent finish that sentence Dan grabbed Sarah by the shirt and pulled her up in the air YOU LEAD THEM HERE DIDNT YOU, DIDINT YOU!!! Dan was very angry but he put her down then he saw the gun... Dan takes the umbrella gun and looks at it YOU IDIOT YU DIDINT CHECK IT FOR TRACKING DEVICES!!! Dan said with a voice that sounded like he was more angry than ever Dan took the umbrella logo off the gun oh wow what a surprise a tracker Dan crushes the tracker well thanks to you now we have to leave i hate umbrella scum Dan said waile trying to find a way out of the room with no windows...  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

Alice nodded, but took outher gun just in case. she was ready to run if needed.
((ill be back after dinner.))  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces