Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tricell Hive Jersey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:30 am
"Thanks" He said looking at her. Shuring off the weird feeling as he took out his pistol with a slincer on it as Soap did the same. "I heard of that name somewhere."Looking around making sure that nobody pop out but he spoke to soon and point his pistol at him. "Yeah, back door, the way we came in." Noticing the badge of Tricell as Soap point his weapon at him also.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:41 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

As soon as Sick and Soap raised their guns at him, Kyosuke didn't move. "You two, lower your weapons..." He said, before talking to Sarah. "Sarah, are all of you free?" He said.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 am
Sick notice something then lower his gun "Just do it" Giving an order to Soap then he point Kyosuke then at his ear peice. Asking him not in words of Tricell was giving him order that he didn't want to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:58 am
User Image

Sarah turned around when she heard Kyosuke. Then glanced at Sick and Soap. "As far as i know, yes. As suprising as it seems, Umbrella actually came to give us a helping hand." She said, putting her gun in its holster and stretching her arms, "Somehow, it brought more infe-i mean zombies." She had to be carefull about calling the zombies just "infected" because she was infected, and so was Kyosuke, and Dan and alot of others.

"I can't find where they put Sydney. And...i have no clue what's wrong with her. She was unconscious ever since the crash with the helicopter...She was breathing but...i don't know." She admitted. "She's pobably in an infermery due to her condition." Sarah said, turning her back to him as soon as she noticed a scent. Of rotting flesh and the T-virus.

Seeing a limping shadow come towards them,her hand moving towards her boot, her back slightly lowering down to reach it. Then, quickly taking it out and chucking it at the zombie's head. The blade stuck straight in the center of its skull. She was at the corpse in a flash, yanking it out. Then, back atKyosuke quickly. "So, what's with the badge?" She asked in a serious tone. Her arms folded after putting the knife away. "You work with Tricell now from the looks of it...OR they just forced you into it? Is Umbrella did to me." She said, looking around for more zombies, the smell of the infection was faint.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 am
"It's more of a force."Sick said as Soap raise his weapon back up and fire off one shot at the end of the hallway and see one drop to the ground. "It's dead" Soap said to Sick. "we figture this out later but we need to get out of here and fast... But where's the medic bay?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:36 am
User Image

Sarah looked at Soap and Sick. "Well, the others aren't too far from here. Basement by the lockers where our stuff is." She explained to them and started to walk. "Medic bay?....I don't know." She said. "This place is designed different than what i'm used to." She paused and shook her head. "I was thinking, about finding a securety room and going from there. But, if we have 30 minutes we'd better be quick."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:14 pm
Sick look at Kyosku"I need our weapon" Pointing to himself and Soap then look at Sarah"You know what your friend look like? I still got a job to do. And Soap can take yall out to the LZ Still being on the line with Eva "How much time did you buy me?""Not a whole lot. Maybe and extra ten maybe 15.""Good. That's all the time I need." He said as soon he cut the line with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Soap and Sick. "She's my sister. And she has brown hair, a little shorter than my height, infected with the T-virus like myself. She, aswell as i and the others, have been in a crash recently, like myself she can heal the wounds given to her." Sarah explained. "But she has been unconscious ever since then." She told them.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:42 pm
Sick just nod his head"Alright, we talk later at H.Q up in New York City. I need yall to get everyone out of here and I go find your sister."/color] He said as he begin to jog off and out of sight

Soap just look at them "You lead the way my lady" Having a heavy Brittish accent behind it

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image

Sarah raised an eyebrow at Soap. " 'My lady' huh?" She shook her head and held back a giggle at his accent. Cute, but funny at the same time. She smiled and started to walk, leading the way. "By the way, i hope you guys don't have any problems with the infected." She turned her head slightly to glanced at him with red eyes, she smirked and kept walking.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 pm
Soap laugh a bit then lightly smile"It's no problem. Captain Blackfield told me about lady Rebecca Chamber. And all the bloodly hell both of them went to. And she was also infected. Soap said shinning some light on her and notice the red eye's "My god, what the bloody hell? Tricell expermate on live subject now? Tossing a questing out there

Sick walk through several doorways and didn't find the medic bay. Most of it were empty room and some zombie that were in there. Leaving them alone as he look for a sign. Following it and keeping to the dark  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. "No, not Tricell." She moved her hair out of the way to show the Umbrella tattoo. "Umbrella." She told him. Sarah let her hair fall back over the tattoo, "They have for a while actually." She said. "You see, most of our group is. Even Kyosuke." She said. "Then there's George, Zandre, Sydney, Alice, Rebecca, Aya, Dan...i think that's it..." She said, trying to think.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:17 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke ripped the Tricell badge off as he pulled out his com link, throwing it away as he said, "Tricell forced me to work for them or they told me all of you would be killed." He said.

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:48 am
User Image

Sarah sighed. "Like i havn't heard that before." She said as she walked. "Tricell and Umbrella. Most low down and dirty companies you could think of." She said to Kyosuke and looked at him. "Hey, atleast you have free will still. And your memories." She said. "It's the worst feeling in the world when you can't remember anything, and you can't even move your body at will. Only to a strange blonde man that you woke up to on a lab table." She said with a sigh.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

"Yeah, well you don't know how its like to get dragged onto a Helicopter, get injected by s**t to render my powers useless, get tied up, and then have my right hand crushed under a guys foot, my other arm destroyed and getting slapped around." He said angrily, his eyes turning red from suppressed rage going free. "Alright, never mind that, where are the others? We need to get out of here, Aya is still back at the Helicopter and I think we are some where in LA." He said quickly.

And oh I scream for you

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items