Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Questions, Assistance and Feedback. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:28 pm
Odd Cinderella
slothiiiey
Odd Cinderella
Will you make an article about Monster Galaxy? ninja

I'm not so sure that we're allowed to say what we're going to release in any future issues...
If you are thinking about writing something about it as a contributor, whether we already have an article about it or not would not matter; we would still feature it anyways. hope that helped smile
Oh. I just wanted to share links for recognition, but, yes. It helped

Oh, thats what you were getting at. I thought you wanted to write an article on it as a contributor or something along those lines...
yes, if i remember correctly, you were the one who suggested we write an article on that subject, yes? and if thats so, you asked because you wanted recognition for it? (I'm just checking to see if I'm on the right page with you, thats all)  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:37 pm
slothiiiey
Odd Cinderella
slothiiiey
Odd Cinderella

I'm not so sure that we're allowed to say what we're going to release in any future issues...
If you are thinking about writing something about it as a contributor, whether we already have an article about it or not would not matter; we would still feature it anyways. hope that helped smile

Oh, thats what you were getting at. I thought you wanted to write an article on it as a contributor or something along those lines...
yes, if i remember correctly, you were the one who suggested we write an article on that subject, yes? and if thats so, you asked because you wanted recognition for it? (I'm just checking to see if I'm on the right page with you, thats all)
nope. i was never asked to do anything. i just wanted to i guess advertise a couple of threads about Monster Galaxy. 3nodding  

Odd Cinderella

Hopeful Girl

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:39 pm
Odd Cinderella
slothiiiey
Odd Cinderella
slothiiiey
Odd Cinderella

nope. i was never asked to do anything. i just wanted to i guess advertise a couple of threads about Monster Galaxy. 3nodding

Oh, that sounds interesting. Unfortunately our deadline is tomorrow, but PM those links to me. I'll look into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:25 pm
I'm not quite sure what GOM really is, as I have not read one issue yet. I get guild announcements but I must not have understood what is really going on in this guild.

It appears you are making what the Guild Title is, a Gaia Online Magazines. So, I have a few suggestions.

Gaia is full of anime', so I would have a few crew members (or go to the job center guild on my profile and pay someone to do it) go to the Chatterbox or Discussions forums, and interview about certain anime' mangas - the books or videos (ie. FullMetal Alchemist, Black Butler, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Bleach, Fruits Baskets, Deathnote, Jack Frost, Trinity of Blood, etc. - especially anything new that may not have been mentioned!)

You could interview some things about the subjects elves, vampires, fairies, lycans, wearwolves, golems, gnomes, etc.

You could interview people who have used their thread or guild on the front page of Gaia and find out how that worked out for them while it was up on the front page.

You could interview people what they think about the Shop Keepers and other NPC peeps and find out from whom you interview, is the most popular and liked the most and why. Also find out which shop they enjoy purchasing from and why.

You could interview people about the new virtual worlds we have on Gaia and who like which ones and why and of course there may be some that peeps do not like and why.

I liked the newest manga update - I wonder what other Gaians think?

I heard Frontier Skies are coming back, wonder what others thinks about that?

How do Gaian's like how Gaia is communicating with it's members now more then they used to - maybe peeps that attend the ATA Mtgs : )

These are just some ideas I would look for in a GOM : ) I'm not good at being in that role though - but there are many talented peeps on Gaia who could fill the shoes well!!

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:01 pm
BrilliantBlueStar
I'm not quite sure what GOM really is, as I have not read one issue yet. I get guild announcements but I must not have understood what is really going on in this guild.

It appears you are making what the Guild Title is, a Gaia Online Magazines. So, I have a few suggestions.

Gaia is full of anime', so I would have a few crew members (or go to the job center guild on my profile and pay someone to do it) go to the Chatterbox or Discussions forums, and interview about certain anime' mangas - the books or videos (ie. FullMetal Alchemist, Black Butler, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Bleach, Fruits Baskets, Deathnote, Jack Frost, Trinity of Blood, etc. - especially anything new that may not have been mentioned!)

You could interview some things about the subjects elves, vampires, fairies, lycans, wearwolves, golems, gnomes, etc.

You could interview people who have used their thread or guild on the front page of Gaia and find out how that worked out for them while it was up on the front page.

You could interview people what they think about the Shop Keepers and other NPC peeps and find out from whom you interview, is the most popular and liked the most and why. Also find out which shop they enjoy purchasing from and why.

You could interview people about the new virtual worlds we have on Gaia and who like which ones and why and of course there may be some that peeps do not like and why.

I liked the newest manga update - I wonder what other Gaians think?

I heard Frontier Skies are coming back, wonder what others thinks about that?

How do Gaian's like how Gaia is communicating with it's members now more then they used to - maybe peeps that attend the ATA Mtgs : )

These are just some ideas I would look for in a GOM : ) I'm not good at being in that role though - but there are many talented peeps on Gaia who could fill the shoes well!!

Wow! Those are some good suggestions! Thank you! C:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:39 pm
CloudstarVII
Nymph of Spring
CloudstarVII
CloudstarVII
Question:

Hi, I'm the Captain of The R.C.P.F.C. Club Guild and a member of this guild. Back when theMeji was the Captain, he and I talked and it was confirm then that we were Guild Affliates. Since he's not the Captain anymore and our guilds really having ever talked or done anything or we still Guild Affliates? I think he mentioned we could post our guild info somewhere by we never got around to it since we were relatively new. I'm asking this because The R.C.P.F.C. Club Guild is updating it's rules, forums, and etc. We would still like to be affiliates of course.

Um... Nobody ever got back to me. Help?
I'm sorry. I'll speak with Admiral about it and see what we can do. 3nodding

Thank you crying (tears of joy)
I await you're response.

Its been a few months and no word yet. . .

TheCrazyAsian08

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:12 pm
CloudstarVII
CloudstarVII
Nymph of Spring
CloudstarVII
CloudstarVII
Question:

Hi, I'm the Captain of The R.C.P.F.C. Club Guild and a member of this guild. Back when theMeji was the Captain, he and I talked and it was confirm then that we were Guild Affliates. Since he's not the Captain anymore and our guilds really having ever talked or done anything or we still Guild Affliates? I think he mentioned we could post our guild info somewhere by we never got around to it since we were relatively new. I'm asking this because The R.C.P.F.C. Club Guild is updating it's rules, forums, and etc. We would still like to be affiliates of course.

I await you're response.

I'm so sorry! I'll help you get this done.
Do you have an 200x40px sized affiliation banner handy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:46 am
slothiiiey
CloudstarVII
CloudstarVII
Nymph of Spring
CloudstarVII
CloudstarVII
Question:

I await you're response.

Thank you for the quick response! Yes I do. Um. . . Here it is:

User Image

[IMG]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x289/CloudstarVII/The RCPFC Club/11Logo.jpg[/IMG]

TheCrazyAsian08

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:19 am
CloudstarVII
slothiiiey
CloudstarVII

User Image

[IMG]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x289/CloudstarVII/The RCPFC Club/11Logo.jpg[/IMG]

Added! Sorry for the huge wait. sweatdrop
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21529015  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:56 am
slothiiiey
CloudstarVII
slothiiiey
CloudstarVII

User Image

Added! Sorry for the huge wait. sweatdrop
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21529015

Thank you very much!

TheCrazyAsian08

neehole
Captain

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 am
I would like to know, on average, how many people read GOM?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am
neehole

I can't give you average numbers, but I can give you views if that's good enough.

GOM currently has 3663 Gaians in the guild.
Issue 1 has 10,491 views.
Issue 2 has 7,168 views.
Issue 3 has 3,842 views.
Issue 4 has 1,443 views.

Wow, those numbers look horrible when I put them like that, all next to each other and what not. It's probably due to the fact that the longer an issue has been out, the more time it's had to get views and/or the fact that our inability to stick to deadlines has made readers lose interest in us. sad
But believe it or not, we are trying to get better with the deadline thing... sweatdrop  

Meia15
Crew

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

neehole
Captain

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 am
Meia15
neehole

I can't give you average numbers, but I can give you views if that's good enough.

Issue 2 has 7,168 views.
Issue 3 has 3,842 views.
Issue 4 has 1,443 views.

Wow, those numbers look horrible when I put them like that, all next to each other and what not. It's probably due to the fact that the longer an issue has been out, the more time it's had to get views and/or the fact that our inability to stick to deadlines has made readers lose interest in us. sad
But believe it or not, we are trying to get better with the deadline thing... sweatdrop
Thanks for the statistics!

I have another question, i was applied and I was accepted in the advertisement department, the PM i had received said i would get a crew invite and i still haven't and I would like to start my job, I even already have one person who might be interested in buying a slot.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:58 am
neehole
Meia15
neehole

Issue 2 has 7,168 views.
Issue 3 has 3,842 views.
Issue 4 has 1,443 views.

I have another question, i was applied and I was accepted in the advertisement department, the PM i had received said i would get a crew invite and i still haven't and I would like to start my job, I even already have one person who might be interested in buying a slot.

Oh! I'm sorry about that. I don't handle thew new Crew applications and what not so I didn't know lol. But I'll do it! Oh wait, I can't. I don't have that much authority... BUT! I'll let someone know ASAP!  

Meia15
Crew

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

neehole
Captain

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:09 am
Meia15
neehole
Meia15
neehole

Issue 2 has 7,168 views.
Issue 3 has 3,842 views.
Issue 4 has 1,443 views.

Oh! I'm sorry about that. I don't handle thew new Crew applications and what not so I didn't know lol. But I'll do it! Oh wait, I can't. I don't have that much authority... BUT! I'll let someone know ASAP!

Thank You very much!

Well, even though I'm new to the crew and haven't exactly became crew, I went ahead and started on my own! All I did was take the main formatting of the post in the guild and tweeked it a bit but yeah! Service  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff