Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

Nott scrunched his nose at the back of Charlotte's head as he ego smarted slightly. But he couldn't hold the expression for long, ending with a smile and laugh at his own expense. They had tons of good times when Charlotte was visiting, so he was very excited to have classes with her. Knowing that at least one person at the school would understand his sense of humor.

Not that he could imagine who couldn't, he was hilarious.

Part of another conversation had caught Nott's notice. His eyes drifted over to the source and spied the group of three walking away and the one girl left behind looking about with an air of defiance. Nott looked her over carefully. There was going to be plenty of time this year to get to know all of the friendly blokes and lasses, but it was worth making note of the ones that might stab you while you slept as soon as possible. She was pretty but there was something steely in her gaze that felt like a chill slipping over him and she wasn't even looking at him.

As sweet, unassuming boy bumped into her and started idle conversation, Nott was reminded of a mouse that crept curiously closer to a dozing cat. Run, little man, run., Nott mentally willed. Lots of good that would do.

Turning back to Lottie he smirked again. "Well I hope a good night's sleep doesn't get in the way of coming with me while I break rules, cause mayhem and generally enjoy my school experience. Alexander, you look a suitably adventurous lad, you will run wild with me, correct?" He asked with a wink.

In reality, Nott had promised his father up and down, crossways besides, that he would not get in trouble. His mother had been standing behind his father and just winked at him. She always encouraged his more illicit activities. But Nott did want to make the best of his school life. He didn't want to spend all year in detention. But he wouldn't let a few rules get in the way of a good time, on occasion.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:24 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year ---------

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler nodded and handed Ryn a chocolate frog. "Course you can" he began to snack on the licorice wands "Are you sure Kaere?"

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
" well it's ah...nice to meet you Malady. I guess I will see you in class," Moshe said. Malady nodded in affirmation but frowned, taken aback, at the swift end to their conversation and his even swifter escape toward the castle. Oh no, you don't, she thought amusedly. She hastened to follow along side him in companionable silence. This is a chance to make my first friend, she continued snidely, and you're social inabilities aren't going to hinder it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:38 pm

User Image

User Image
Charlotte ❖ Victus ❖ Claremont❖
User Image

Charlotte raised an eyebrow and turned towards him a step, smirking. Nott was ridiculous. All his talk couldn't be true since he had probably been forced to promise perfect obedience to both of his parents. She had only meet Mrs. McNair, but somehow she couldn't imagine the fine lady marrying a reckless joy rider. Nope, if anything, it would that his father was even tougher. He is, she thought climbing several steps. A horrid liar.

Giving her head a small shake she continued her way up, viewing the ever nearing school with grow anxiety and excitement. She was ready to learn, ready to embrace as much new information as possible, she was not so ready at being sorted. To take her mind away from that she said over her shoulder with a chuckle tinting her words, "I'm sure I'll have to follow after you sometimes, though only to keep a promise to your mother. Though I suppose just telling a teacher all the bits of evil you'll be cooking up is far better...it would clearly keep me out trouble."

As they continued up, a type of eager, fearful, nervous silence crept over them. Charlotte couldn't blame the others for being quiet, as they finally made their way from the stairs along a side courtyard. She knew that they hadn't been overcome with rapid emotions as well. She wasn't sure what had come over the others, but the sheer size of the castles outer wall was enough to cause her stomach to knot. Then there was the entrance courtyard and the Atrium. It was nearly enough to cause her lose her nerves completely. However as the door neared, she managed to compose herself enough to stop gapping like a fool. She closed her eyes as the door opened and opened them as she felt those around her move forward. Who is afraid of a dusty old hat...
(sorting, sorting, off to the sorting I go)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Current First Year
User Image

Mellow Magpie

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image

Finally they were on the move. The stairs were every bit as steep and many as they looked from the bottom. But the castle was always twinkling in the distance and growing ever larger as they climbed. The chattering had died down as they all felt it. The moment was closing in on them. Nott's heart pounded as he passed through the humungous doors and felt positively tiny in the atrium of the vast structure. The waiting here didn't seem to last as long. When they were summoned to enter, Nott strode forth quickly.

He was beyond wonder or speculation. It was time to know.

((Off to be Sorted. Yeah buddy!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn took the box from him and pulled on the handle which opened the box. she quickly grabbed it before it could hop away into the darkness somewhere. Popping it into her mouth, Ryn let out a delighted sound. Now that she felt a bit better she checked the box to see which wizard was on the card. Pulling it out she knew the picture right away. It was Albus Dumbledore, the former headmaster of Hogwarts. Looking at it made her think of all that had happened at her soon to be new home. Suddenly she wasn't that hungry anymore. She followed the other first years up the stairs.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Hikari Yuuhi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:43 pm
Murasaki Hizawa

Having docked, Murasaki was pretty content to have his feet back on dry land. A quick check of his cloak had shown that he had not gotten wet, and he wasn't planning on getting wet. The boy slowly made his way towards the castle, sneakily placing the "owl" he had back into the moleskin pouch he had.

Sadly, Mura wasn't the sneaky type...and it was probably noticed as some horrible act of animal cruelty. Pity.
(Sorting time.)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Yep, I'm sure!" Kaera followed the line of students up the stairs towards the castle. They were finally going to be sorted and their time at Hogwarts could truly begin. Her excitement grew with every step, so much so that she barely noticed the cold any longer. Her gaze was focused ahead at the looming castle, the stars lighting up its surface as if welcoming them to their new home. Her heart beat heavy in her chest. This was it.

((sorting! wink ))

User Image  

Rechosia

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:51 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year ---------

User Image

Tyler smiled and followed Ryn and Kaera.

((going to sorting))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:08 pm
Indala sighed and turned away from the girl. Apparently it was going to be much harder to make friends then she had thought it would be. What's wrong with me? Why am I always left alone?

As the students organized themselves into a single file line her knees became locked and she started to shake with nerves. Here we go, on with the beginning of MY life. Away from my family, and away from my father. As she thought about the freedom that awaited her,she slowly became more at ease.

This is what she had wanted for years. A chance to be herself and to make her own decisions. Yes, this was it. The sorting was not something to be nervous about, it was exciting, and exhilarating. It was an induction,the milestone that would mark the transformation of her life.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath clearing her mind. She let it out and with it went the inhibitions she had been holding on to.

This is it, time to live.

User Image

((~To The Sorting~))

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

CAMILLE CALDWELLFIRST YEAR
Camille smiled lightly at the conversation Indala was carrying on with another first year. She couldn't get her mind off of anything warm, and was utterly excited when the time came to follow the rest of the students up to the castle.

[[Sorting Hat. whee ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Alexander Greyson
1st Year

Finally. It was happening. Alex had tuned out earlier during the wait, thinking about the coming school year. But now, they were actually off to SORTING!!! He was so excited! He was brought out of his thinking by noticing that the others were gone.

"Charlotte? Nott? Hey guys wait up!" Xander said, racing after them.

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:08 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Nodding, Will reached into his pocket and pulled out two chocolate frogs, then offered her one. "Naturally, then the owlery, but after that, I don't know. Anyways, we're gonna be sorted very soon. Remember, try to think brave, positive thoughts. Or stupid and brave. That usually works too."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:03 pm
♚Malcolm Dundas♚

User Image

Malcolm stepped out of the boat and held out a hand to Mariella, helping her out of the boat just as she asked. He bowed his head, a soft smile burning his lips.
"John Malcolm Dundas."

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:01 am
Mariella Cross

She smiled, curtsied and gave a couple giggles.
"I like your middle name." She smiled. "Very unique in my opinion, but it's from the old English story of Macbeth isn't it?" She just tilted her head a little to the side in thought and grinned at him. "Well, anyway shall we go Dundas?" She cooed.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff