Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:27 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Precise posture leaned effortlessly against the rock construct of the castle, his eyes a penetrating gold sat idly on Jessica. He stuck to the shadows, now more obsessively then before, due to the blemished badges that smuttered his features in black and blue. He wasn't even sure why he had decided to approach her, she seemed so quiet. But here he was anyway.

"Yes." He blinked, slightly taken aback that she had recalled him. "William Dante Nott the Third," he finished, as if robotically. "Though I do prefer Tay...

"What's your name, and what are you doing out here?"
He asked rather blatantly.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: Busted lip, swollen purple bruise along cheekbone, sweltering black and blue bruised knot on his ribcage

Thoughts:'Wonder what she's doin' out here,'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:41 am
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, First Year

User Image Jess shrugged at Will's brusque reply, "Since I'm more or less ahead of everything, I decided to get some fresh air. So, I brought Bubo out to let him do some hunting. What brings you out Tay?"  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:55 am
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

He only nodded his head, for a moment, his eyes had glazed over and then veered off towards the open sky, straight ahead of them, as it blanketed the world around them with the gentle carress of the breeze. He should have brought his thicker robes.

"To get some air, I suppose." But that was a lie, he didn't care much for his enviornment, so long as it was quiet. No, he simply wanted to get away from it all. "Mostly," he paused, breath caught in his throat, "-trying to get away from everyone."

What with the commotion that he had somehow found the way to the center of, he wanted nothing more then to get away from prying eyes. His every action, every movement evaluated just because of who he is- but it came with the name, and title. He had to admit though, he was a little surprised to note that not another soul in Hogwarts claimed any coat of arms, or family motto-

No one seemed to really know who he was.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: Busted lip, swollen purple bruise along cheekbone, sweltering black and blue bruised knot on his ribcage

Thoughts:....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Nevin rocked on his heels as he waited for Bailey to arrive. Since this was his first date he wanted to look as nice as possible. He was grateful that his father now worked at Hogwarts because he had someone to consult. Ever since Felix had learned of his son's girlfriend he had brought with him some things he thought his son may need. The nice suit and some cologne being only a few. Some younger students were in the quad as well but he was too nervous to bring up any conversation with them. Nervously he checked the time. It seemed like time was going impossibly slow even though it had only been three minutes or so since he'd been standing there.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:59 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

█████████████████ Muggle Born Hufflepuff ████████████

Jane walked slowly around not paying much attention like always. By now she should have none that wasn't smart. It seemed to keep getting her into trouble or injured somehow. She still had lingering pain from her little run in with the fire. Luckily her robes had been replaced. The weather had quickly begun to turn cold and any extra warmth was well received. Jane smiled happily to herself. Jane loved snow, she always had. She spun around her long hair twirled behind her.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
The weather was chilled and the darkening clouds threatened something new to their usual rain; snow. The white haired boy loved this season. One of fogged breath and rosy cheeks. Of Christmas and crackling fires.
He had dressed himself in a long sleeved, black sweater that covered some of his ever-gloved hands. Over top of it he had a puffed vest with a festive print. Boots and pants as well. Hands finding warmth in their usual place inside whatever pockets he possessed and his walk slow and unfocused.
Thoughts clouded his visions as he played with the idea of whether to complete his assignments, reminding him of the decision of whether he wanted to stay for the holidays and the lingering curiosity of the dungeon situation.
As if queued by the last thought, his dark eyes fell on flowing black hair. It seemed suspended in the frosted breeze as the lovely girl (who stood not twenty feet from him at the base of the hill) twirled in a tight circle. Clear delight brightening her face. A warmth that did not belong to the biting weather rose to his face and his fists tightened in his pockets.
Not realizing he had began walking down towards her, his sudden awareness of the moment made him stumbled. Laced boots his into one another and the Hufflepuff boy began to slide on his heel down the slick, dying grass. Hissing a curse from behind clenched teeth, he began to fall, hitting the ground hard and sliding down on his rear whatever ground he had not covered in the initial descent.
Cursing again, Allen tried to scrambled up and regain himself when he could no longer believe Jane had NOT possible noticed him and his show.
"Oh, Jane. H-Hey, how are you? Alright? Throat okay?"
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:56 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane spun around quickly to see Allen fall to the ground behind her. She gasped and ran down to him. She reached down her gloved hand and helped him up. She giggled slightly as he stood. "I'm fine, thank you" she said simply. She pushed up her glasses and turned back around to look at the sky. "Isn't it just beautiful out here? I love the winter. I'm hoping it will snow before Christmas" Jane sighed dreamily.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen had tried his best to cover up his blunder and terribly ridiculous fall, to his great relief, Jane didn't seem too concerned about bugging him about it.A smile spread on his eager face and he nodded firmly when she reinforced the notion that she was fine and well. He was glad to hear it. Jane's focused turned the sky next, and Allen's dark eyes could not help but follow.
"I really love the winter. I can't really stand the heat. But snow is always the greatest." At the mention of Christmas, he lowered his dark eyes and looked at her bright face once more, "Will you be staying? In the castle for the holiday I mean..."
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:08 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane stopped. She had hoped no one would mention it. "I'll be staying at the castle..." She had been looking forward to going home and seeing her parents for Christmas. "My parents got called to an archaeological dig in Athens over Christmas" Jane finished in a slightly sad tone of voice.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen's lip twitched as he tried his very hardest not to smile as brightly as he could. He felt such joy at the prospect of Jane staying at Hogwarts. It made his decision all the easier. It finalized it in fact. There wasn't anything waiting for him at home anyway. Nothing, no one.
"I am staying as well! Maybe we could..." His voice returned to a sheepish tone and his eyes slid down in some nervousness.
"maybe we could hang out together? Sometime. Whenever you are free that is!"

Biting his lip as he rushed through his last few sentences, he could feel his heart climbing into his throat. He needed to get the topic off of how utterly foolish he felt. "So, your parents are archaeological? That is really interesting. What do you they dig up?" Oh god, how lame was he?
¦¦

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:19 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane laughed to herself.What do they dig up? Hmm... She thought almost laughing. "Bones, pottery, that sort of thing. They go all over the world. They've been to Egypt, Belize, Jerusalem, even some in America. That's really why I'm so interested in Greek Mythology. They spend most of their time at work in Greece."

Made by Purpleinator
ooc;

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image
User Image
MAGIC IS MY STRENGTH POWER IS MY WEAKNESS
User Image
Bailey hurried into the courtyard, a worried look on her face and a nervous pit in her stomach. She wasn't exactly an expert at going on dates, being that she had never been on one before. Despite her anxious insides, she carried herself with an air of elegance, the lengthy, brown and black curls she worked so hard at producing bounced enchantingly behind her as she walked. If she weren't of such a modest nature, perhaps she might have realized how much her long hours in front of the bathroom mirror had paid off. Her overall presence was nearly intoxicating as she strode over the cobbled courtyard in her little black dress.

She had asked her mother to borrow something from the shop for a "night out with friends", not wanting to ruin their surprise visit. While she had some time alone, she spent every minute of it browsing through the designer dresses of Gladrags, looking for an outfit that would be attractive, but not too formal. Unaware that she had successfully pulled off the casual elegance she had been going for, she approached Nevin quietly, holding her matching clutch purse with both hands in front of her.

"Hi." Her greeting was nearly a whisper, but the wind carried her words well, also reminding her that she had forgotten her cloak. Quickly tossing the thought aside, her mind seemed too immersed in her boyfriend's alluring appearance to have any attention to spare. As she opened her mouth in attempt to decipher Nevin's stunning qualities into acceptable words, Bailey caught a strong whiff of an enticing scent, and the burgeoning smile on her lips grew wider. "You look ravishing." She commented, openly eyeing his wardrobe from top to bottom. Her head began to spin as the reality of the situation set in, and she realized how lucky she was to be standing in her very position for once. Grasping for a steady hold of her thoughts, she smirked again as a slight blush set in on her cheeks, the color complimenting her complexion nicely. "Um...I, I told my mum it would just be me tonight. I wanted you to be my surprise." Bailey imagined the excitement she would see on her mother's face when she saw them together. She had been constantly nagging her to bring him down, making this an evening long past due.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:31 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

When the sweet voice of his Bailey came to his ears he smiled. She hadn't forgotten then. He turned to greet her as well but found his words stuck behind the cage that was his lips. She looked amazing. Before she had always looked incredible so it was a shock to him that she could even make herself even more gorgeous. "Hi" he said in a bit of a cute cumbersome way. "Wow" he said as his eyes scanned over her as well. A deep blush spread across his face at the realization of such an embarrassing statement. "Ah..I..I mean you look incredible yourself Baily" he stumbled with his words. Embarrassed he moved closer to her and held his hand out for her to take, hoping she wouldn't tease him too much for his slip up.

As they began to walk he looked at her and smiled, "I hope she likes me, I am so nervous" he laughed but he had to tell her the truth. His mother that past break had talked to him about how to conduct himself in front of a mother. Mothers can be very picky sometimes and it is good just to be yourself. Unless yourself is a motorcycle gang leader. But since Nevin is such a well behaved gentlemen he should have no trouble. This still did not calm his nerves. He squeezed her hand lightly and continued on.

(( should we move them to town now? :3))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:58 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, First Year

User Image Jess held out her hand toward William, "Ugh, I'm forgeting my manners, Tay. I'm Jessica Sassareth. It is nice to meet you."

Then, the pale Slytherin spied others moving about the Quad, "And it appears we're not alone out here." Noticing that, Jess simply shrugs and turns her full attention to Tay, and then noticed her owl land near them, "And say hello to Bubo, Tay."  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

First year, Slytherin

User Image

A smile played on Tay's lips; like his father said, he needed to start fitting in. He didn't need to go down the dangerously trodden path this his uncle had taken, so he slumped down on the ground beside Jessica against the stone of the school and held out a tiny hand, with fat stubby fingers to quickly offer a handshake.

"Don't worry," Tay admitted with a chuckle, his gaze drifted off to the courtyard. "I forget to do that a lot, too." A cold rush struck him, thick clouds foreboded a dark chill, as if snow would snow come to fruition. At once, Tay felt his jacket grow thicker, was it fur this time?

Along the hills of rolling grass, slapping lazily at each in whimsical disarray, he spotted nothing but yellow. A prefect, he noticed, seemed particularly dressed up to meet a boy, and further down along the courtyard, he spotted the familiar first years. Tay couldn't resist a laugh to witness Rhoddes on his descent down the frost bitten hill. At the sound of Jessica's voice, he returned his attention onto her fiery red locks.

"But at least we're more graceful," he commented, still smiling from the way the Hufflepuff boy had fallen down, but once he noticed the owl he smirked. "Bubo, that's an interesting name. Sure is a cute little guy, though-

"Er- or- is that a girl?"
He inquired bluntly with curiousity glistening in his eyes of gold.

╔══════════════╗

Thoughts:....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items