Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Location - Gardens with Jacqueline

Thoughts - Please don't hate me for this.

{OOC} Offensive Octopus Crisis {OOC}
~ ~

User Image

The thought of spending even more time with Jacqueline, perhaps on a daily basis, excited and scared her. There were things that could grow apart from the seeds if they spent the time together. Of course, this was all in Alex's dizziest daydreams. Nothing like that could happen. Jack was a pure girl. She had to be. And that would make Alex a tainted little being. "Yeah, I'd like that Jacqueline, Allowing herself to smile, her face gleamed with a soft touch. The seed was tucked away in her pocket as she turned around, making sure no one else was. With a finger Alex told Jacqueline to get closer. She stood still, waiting for Jacqueline to make a move. This would be the moment of truth. Before anything could form into illusions and surreal feelings. If things were to turn wrong at this moment, she could live and move on. The pain she will feel will no doubtedly affect her life. But if she doesn't do this now then who knows when? Seeing as Jack wouldn't take the initiative, Alex did. With a long sigh, she whispered, "Close your eyes." The statement was directed to Jacqueline but she too closed her eyes as Alex let their lips touch. As if scared of the outcome of this event would hold.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack felt her heart flutter as Alex's lips touched her own. She took one hand off of her plant and let it fall gently onto Alex's hip. All the things that she'd been terrified about hadn't been true. Alex had the same feelings as she did. She didn't want their lips to separate, but she knew they had to. She pulled away slowly, "I think I have feelings for you...", She whispered to the girl she had just kissed. She didn't feel so ashamed anymore, and she didn't think that anything could bring her down.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:47 am
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Location - Gardens with Jacqueline

Thoughts - Please don't hate me for this.

{OOC} Offensive Octopus Crisis {OOC}
~ ~

User Image

The back of her spine tingled as Jack put her hand on Alex's lips. She shuddered, even more confused her feeelings than ever before. When their lips parted, her finger touched the spot where Jack's lips touched hers. How could she have done that? What was Jacqueline saying to her? Her knees were wobbly and felt like she could pass out then and there. Her feet took several steps back, not knowing what to say to Jack. Torn and confused, all she could muster was, "I'm sorry.." Running past Jack, Alex averted her eyes. There's no way that she could face her now. Blake was supposed to be the only one for her. How messed up could her mind be? Loving two people at once. She wasn't even sure what she and Jacqueline had would be even called love. Mentally torturing herself, she runs past Adele and Blake, not paying any attention to them. She just needed to get out of here. Her mind was in total chaos and what she had just done. Surely her parents would shame her for that.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:54 am
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack felt her heart sink as Alex ran. She'd thought that the kiss meant something, she thought it meant she had a chance with the girl she'd been pining over all semester. Instead it had just left her even more emotionally wrecked than before. She put her hand back on Watson and she ran. She didn't know where she was going, it was just going to be anywhere but there. By the time that she had passed Blake and Adele tears were already streaming down her face. She had never felt so terrible in her entire eleven years. She was completely alone again.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~
Adele was now humming peacefully, the sunlight beaming brightly onto her golden hair as she read and flicked the page, read and flicked the page, and so on and so on. Blake was still sleeping silently beside her, causing her to smile faintly. This kind of reminded her of the summertime, when she's in France with Malcolm and they would go to the beach together. Malcolm would take a sun in the sun, bathed in light while Adele would read in silence under a 'parasol', as they called them in France. Once or twice she'd look up from her book to check on Blake. Just in case. But she looked up just in time to see Alexandria thundering past her, followed by a sobbing Jacqueline. Frowning softly, Adele folded the corner of her page, closed her book and scooted closer to Blake, hesitantly shaking him, "Wake up," she uttered, biting her lower lip.
~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:05 pm
B l a k e E t h e l w i n e

What am I doing? Chasing after Alex.

Where am I? The Gardens.

What am I thinking? What happened?!

User Image
❝ So you think you can love me and leave me to die? ❞

User Image

{ Out. Of. Chocolate. To the common room! Which neither of you can post in ;p }

Blake wasn't completely asleep. Actually he was merely closing his eyes and opened one eye slightly to watch Adele. Ever time she turned to look at him, he shut his eyes yet again as if sleeping. It was slightly amusing. Seeing what Adele was like on a regular basis. She always seemed so flusterred around him. The boy was actually about to fall asleep when he was interrupted by Adele. Squinting his eyes for the sun was in them he took a look around, noticing Alex running followed by Jacqueline. For what reason, he didn't know but he wasn't going to sit there and wait for her to come back. Grabbing his things as well as hers, he hurried to go to his twin's aid, temporarily forgetting Adele. "Alex, wait!" He yelled out to her, and made a run for it. Blake had no clue what was going on but from the looks of it, it wasn't pretty.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

tarantaellegra

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image

Gweniera Haude

Seventh YearPrefectChaserRavenclaw

Gwen sighed as she sat out in the sun. Her classes were going well, her relationship was going well. In short, her entire life appeared to be going well. Of course, spring was nearly here, and spring meant one thing for the Seventh Year, nearing graduation. Something that she couldn't wait for, but wished it was further off.

After graduation, who knew what she would do next. She thought about perhaps owning a shop somewhere. Her parents had the money to lend her, and if it was successful enough, she could probably pay them back with interest.

Her daydreams of the not-so-far off future were soon clouded by the person that she was going to meet in the Gardens. The person that she had fallen hopelessly for. Gwen could only hope that they were strong enough to stay together after graduating.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image

Cassius Barrington

Seventh YearPrefectChaserSlytherin

Cass ran to the Garden. He couldn't believe that he was running late. The Slytherin hoped that she wouldn't be too mad. After all, he had shown up, it wasn't as though he had entirely forgotten.

"Hey," he said sweetly as he sat down next to her on some soft grass. "Something on your mind?" He could tell that something was eating at Gwen. He had known her for far too long to even pretend to be oblivious.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:11 am
User Image
User Image
Herbologist/Potioneer
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

╔══════════════╗

The sun was high and bright with lingering summer-like warmth as Hess began his delightful trek from the insides of his greenhouse (which was beginning to feel like a sauna in the afternoon sun) towards the garden just outside.
In the area, Hess had been offered the unresistant offer to plant his own flora and foliage. As obvious as the dead was intended for Herbology lessons, Hess could not have restrained himself from planting a few specimens for his potioneering purposes. So as he awaited the arrival of the handful of students who had announced their interest in helping him outside of class (which was far more than he had ever expected and it thrilled him) he began to tend to each of the plants placed in the wondrous garden. Glancing ever so often from the leaf or fruit in his hand to the large Spiny Bush (which could honestly be called a tree) in exhilarating eagerness for students to arrive.

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:00 am
Evando Rivera Junior
User Image
First Year -
Gryffindor

Evando had been looking forward to meeting up with Professor Hess. He always enjoyed being his mother in her garden helping to keep it in shape, so he was sure he'd like this exercise. He entered the greenhouse and immediately had to wipe his brow, the heat making his head sweat almost instantly. 'Just like old times. I think I really like this room.' The greenhouse resembled the climate he was most used to growing up in Colombia, making him feel even more at home. “Hello Professor Hess.” He smiled brightly, “I really liked your last class, are we just doing that again with a bigger plant?” If so Evando knew he'd have no problems with helping to pick out the ones that needed to go.

FlamingHeart

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:19 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Very Happy
What I am doing: In the Garden, about to help Professor Hess
What I want to be doing: What I am doing now

Jayden walked into the garden, looking for his Herbology teach, whom was supposed to be here. He casually walked through the nicely-trimmed hedges, ocassionally looking at the assortment of many plants that had filled the beautiful garden. He really could get used to this place. This was surely a place that he would have to take Tristain. He really wanted to show her the many beautiful sights and lovely wonders. It seemed that in every way he looked, there laid another surprise for him to find out about in his later years. He looked forward to knowing what all of these plants were and how to tame their natural beauty. Besides, that is what Herbolgy was for.

Soon enough, he came across the same man in glasses that he had become particularly fond of. It seemed as if all of his teachers really didn't care about him; except this one. He greatly appreciated that honestly. He was definitely going to return the favor with very nice behavior during class, which he should already be doing (but is still working on), and through working hard. He was going to know everything by the end of the year. That was his goal for this year. But of course, everything is a broad term; so 'more than everyone else knows' should suffice. He walked up to his teacher to say hello.

"Hello Professor Hess," he greeted, a genuine smile on his face. He wanted to be there, and his personality and mood showed it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image
User Image
Herbologist/Potioneer

╔══════════════╗

The last few drops from his watering can rolled over the thick, blue leaves of one of his favorite specimen of lacerta herbam just as the sound of shoe-covered feet sounded in his ears. Turning, Hess was pleased to see the first arrival of the two students he knew would arrive: Evando Rivera. "Hello Mr. Rivera." He answered at the young boy's own polite greeting. Placing the tin water can at the foot of the large pot housing the blue-leafed plant the Herbologist turned to face the boy and smile at his words.
"Well that is very kind of you, I am thrilled to hear it," he clasped his hands together, silver eyes shining once more, "Truly, I am! And yes indeed we are my young sir. Exactly that. However this time you and -"
Just as Hess' throat paused in its waterfall of enthused words to take a breath, silver eyes caught a glimpse of the handsome mop of dark hair from their peripheral. Hess turned, lingering the hitched breath and chuckled at the coincidence of appearance. "Ah, Jayden. Right on time, Mr. Cloud. Perfect! I was just explaining to Mr. Rivera," he suddenly turned to the other Gryffindor boy and whispered quickly with sheer curiosity, "Do you prefer Mr. Rivera or Evando?" Turning back with a smile to straighten himself in both their company, he resumed, "That you two will be preforming the exact same task as we had yesterday in class. Just on a larger scale." He gestured to the tree-sized Spiney Bush with a swelling pride and jittering excitement. The plant specimen was purely of his own genetic innovation; combining and altering the genetic code of the initial seed as well as the preparation of specialized growth and nutrient potions he had been thrilled to see the bush grow to the large size. Even in the wild, the Spiney Bushes grew to certain sizes and his specimen was nearly twice the size of any previously recorded existing. Wild or otherwise. Hess' greatest feeling of pride for his achievement, however, was in how perfectly retained the product of the bush remained - even with the present alterations, nothing of the thorns had changed. Their potion ingredient value had in no way been altered or deconcentrated. Only the size had changed.
"Step right over here boys, please put on the goggles and gloves." Hess now turned, stepping quickly forward to the small storage room he had been given upon his taking of the teaching position. In open boxes, lay neat and extremely thick Dragon Hide gloves of dark and burned skin. While in another, goggles with much more protection that the previous. Hess took a pair of each for himself and stepped back into the green embrace of the garden, pulling his right glove on securely as he glanced to look at the two young men behind him.

╚══════════════╝

Pale Mist

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:16 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Ecstatic, Anxious
What I am doing: Getting ready
What I want to be doing: What I'm doing

Jayden turned to look at the specimen Professor Hess was talking about, only to find the bush to be tree-sized. This thing is hug!, he thought to himself. This was one of the largest plants in this whole garden and about 20 times the size of the little ones they previously worked on! He honestly couldn't believe how a plant so tiny could ever get this big. However, an acorn could possibly turn into a tree; so he did deem it possible. It was just hard to believe that one could get to that size.

Jayden followed the professors instructions and had put on the rather thick safety gloves assigned to him and also the goggles. Even though this plant was huge, Jayden just saw it as an even better challenge to overcome. He always loved challenging himself and this was just the right time to do it. He looked upon the plant with confidence in himself, ready for anything unexpected to happen.

Even though Jayden was okay to work with only Professor Hess, he was sort of glad Evando was there. It gave him more of a confidence, especially since the young boy was also of the Gryffindor house. The two young lads would tackle their first real challenge during their school years together. Maybe Jayden can also use the time to get to know Evando better. He would have to make sure he was focused on the task at hand first however. Remember, finish, and then social hour.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:12 am
Evando Rivera Junior
User Image
First Year -
Gryffindor

Evando turned toward the spiky bush they were going to be working on, expecting a plant maybe around his size. What he was met with was a tree that just happened to have spikes on it. He didn't know exactly how big spiky bushes could get, but it wasn't hard to tell that this one was no normal bush. Evando was focusing so hard on the bush that he didn't notice Jayden enter the room behind him. He gave the fellow Gryffindor a friendly nod and smile before turning back to the Professor. “Evando is fine, or Evan if you'd like.” Normally he didn't like the shortened, but those without a latino accent were fine to use it. He liked this teacher anyway, Professor Hess actually seemed like he wanted to connect with each student, more as a friend than a teacher.

Evando donned his protective gear and prepared for the task ahead. He had never worked with a plant this big before, his mother only had plants that were about waist height in her garden. Having another student with him was comforting though, even more so that it was a Gryffindor. Still the size of the plant did make the task seem a bit more daunting. None the less Evando was ready and he was sure Jayden was up for the challenge as well, so there was no need for fear.

FlamingHeart

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:24 am
User Image
User Image
Herbologist/Potioneer

╔══════════════╗

Hess smirked broadly as he saw the determination and resolve blossom and burn in each of the boy's alight eyes. The true bravery of the Gryffindor House if he ever saw it.
"Righty-o, then. The plan of attack is as such;" he huddled down around the two boys as if they were discussing tactic for a rugby game, clasping his hands together once more, "you two are going to be the ones pruning the thorns. As I am sure you have already observed, they are far larger than the ones handled in class. You will most likely need to get both your arms around the tip rather than your two fingers to pinch it. But the same basic process: go right at the point of the thorn - careful, as always, of course - and push the thick liquid in until it easily snaps off." Hess' silver eyes surveyed those of the two young boys awaiting either nods of approval and hints of understanding at what he was suggesting.
"I, on the other hand, Will stand behind you and keep it under control. It is a big plant so it needs a lot more Stupefy than most. I will make sure nothing happens, don'cha worry!" His smile light his face just as brightly as his ever enthusiastic eyes as he straightened back up and faced his Spiney Tree as though readying for a challenge.
"Find a few thorns from a far first, and when you are both at the ready, we can start."

╚══════════════╝

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out