Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Gates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:38 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Gates

Chloe thought back to last year and how she felt about where she was going to be sorted. "I know I didn't care where I was placed so long as it wasn't Slytherin." she said nodding at what she said. "I just didn't feel like that was where I belonged and I suppose I was right." she added. Seeing as the sorting hat placed her in Hufflepuff it was pretty safe to say she didn't. Her true place was with the quiet and loyal members of her house.

"So you think it's time to go in?" Chloe asked curiously. In a way she really didn't want to be at the sorting because it meant that they would have go to their respective houses. Although at the same time she did because she wanted to see her brother get sorted for his first year.

With: Newlyn, Charlotte

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:43 pm

User Image

Charlotte Leavold
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Witch

╔══════════════╗
"Ya that would probably be a good idea" Charlotte agreed. It seemed as if the sorting was about to begin and she did not want to miss it. "Ill see you guys later, Okay?" She smiled, giving her friends one last hug before waling in to the great hall and to her table.
╚══════════════╝
((Out of Character~ ))

Thinking:

Life is an adventure, whet[/

Nekomancer1

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:49 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Gates

Chloe knew that it was only for a while besides after the sorting, came the feast. "Right seeya later." she said watching Charlotte head off to the great hall and her table. "We should probably get to the Hufflepuff table now Newlyn." she said turning back to look at her Hufflepuff friend. Heading up the stairs to the great hall she headed to the Hufflepuff table where they could watch the sorting.

(Exit to Hufflepuff table)

With: Newlyn, Charlotte

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

Chance nodded to her. He did, actually, drag her away, more or less. He looked at her and took note of her shivering. "You're cold." he said plainly. He took his jacket off and pulled it on over her shoulders, wrapping her in it's warmth. "There." Sitting in silence, the ride to the castle wasn't long at all. When the carriage stopped, he opened the door to let Jaslyn out, then quickly followed her. As they approached the Great Hall, he turned to her. "See ya around, in classes and such..." It would be difficult to adjust to only seeing her in class now. But he had to get over it. Even if it hurt inside.

~Exit to Ravenclaw Table~

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Entrance Gate

Boyfriend? Why was this not information Ronyo knew about, and why was he suddenly scrutinizing the boy after learning his relationship with blonde Hufflepuff? After the summer events Ronyo had grown a brotherly like feeling towards the three girls who had been taken and apparently it came through making sure this boyfriend was going to be good to Heather. They had been dating for a year though, which meant during the summer events...then why had the boy not come to help rescue her? Ronyo knew it might be a bit old fashioned but the guy in the relationship was suppose to do everything he could to protect the girl. Even if the girl could take care of herself like Heather it didn't mean you were not suppose to try, even if that meant standing side by side rather than in front in a battle. Which really sounded like a much better relationship, someone who would stand beside you means they trust you but also back you up at the same time.

Ronyo titled his head when the boy also said he had been hit by a bludger the Slytherin captain had sent his way. After a moment Ronyo widened his eyes as he remembered the young Hufflepuff boy from two years ago who he had hit. That was the game he had fallen out of the sky himself and landed pretty hard on the ground. He had broken a rib if he recalled, thank goodness for the Hogwarts healers they could fix anything, and helped carry some of the other hurt players to the Hospital wing. With a smile as the carriage pulled up to the main castle gate Ronyo rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment for a moment.

"Sorry about that, got beat up pretty bad myself that game if I recall, you've grown some sense then too so no wonder I didn't recognize you," As the group began to file out Ronyo did give a wink to the boy and a nudge, "If your Heather's boy friend you must be pretty tough, that girl can fight next to any upperclassmen I've seen yet. You make sure you take good care of her now, knowing our Heather she is likely to get into more trouble down the line," Ronyo smiled at the blonde Hufflepuff as he exited the carriage and moved with the others to the Great Hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:56 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
Head Girl Annabelle Emery Rich
Seventh Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect

User Image

”Second years and higher, with me to the carriages!” Belle grinned as she inched herself above at least half of the crowd of students and waved her hand over her head. The thestral drawn carriages sloped up the hill leading to the entrance gates and, slowly, the students started to fill them up as they began their journey up to the castle. Her Head Girl badge shone even in the moonlight as she maneuvered the crowd, ushering the young first years to stay behind at the station and that Professor Päivi would be along shortly to lead them across the lake.

She lingered at the head of the line of carriages; it hadn’t taken her too long to find the idle blond hair that towered over the rest of the students. ”Blimey! There you are Dev!” She giggled as she waved to catch his attention before bounding towards him. ”Sorry I couldn’t find you on the train—“ Belle almost mentioned why, but, she didn’t want to bring up the subject any more than she had to. After all, she hadn’t asked to be Head Girl, and she certainly hadn’t a clue as to what Headmistress Evernight was playing at when she decided to make Jasmine Head Boy—or does that mean her badge says Head Girl too?

And both from Slytherin?

She had a feeling she was going to get a few odd looks from the graduating prefects…. Her and Jasmine both…

”I saved us a carriage,” She concluded with a hurry, a bright smile on her face as she took his hand in hers and led him to the empty carriage.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

Fashionably: Classy
Troubles: Patience

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Silver Eagle III

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:45 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Will smiled when she had found him. He knew that he'd somehow find her sooner or later. It was really bound to happen. He looked down at her, taking her hand. "Who do I owe this opportunity to? To ride in the presence of...royalty I suppose. My beautiful Head Girl," he said to her, kissing her cheek. She looked great, but that was her any day. He finally had gotten into the carriage and sat there with her.

"I am proud of your title. Now I can show you off I suppose," he said, waiting for that face from her that kind of told him that he shouldn't do that. After a moment of silence. "I'm sure you know that I am kidding by now," he said, winking at her. He loved messing with her like this to be honest. Because she never really took it to heart.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:07 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?
Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She tilted her head to the side, a thoughtful look encompassing her features as she pursed her lips together, and then blinked. ”Oh yeah! You’re right, mate; I did.” She grinned, a little proud of herself for remembering, but just then, she heard Xavier say something, whatever it was, she was too oblivious to notice, and to naïve to really care.

”Beater, huh? Blimey, that’s got to be one of the hardest positions, I think. Getting knocked out all the time,” she shrugged. And before she knew it, they’d already reached the crossing at the iron wrought gate perched at the schools entrance. She bounced out of the carriage, ever curious to what the thestrals even looked like before she distracted herself. ”So you’re both second years, huh? That means this is the first time you’ve gone up these carriages—

“Hmm, can either of you see what’s drawing the carriage?”
She glanced back and forth at the both of them, not taller than either, as she wondered about the thestrals. Only students who’ve seen death can see the beasts—and she wasn’t one of them.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Entrance Gates
---------- with Sebastian and Xavier
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Nekomancer1
IceGrayWolf

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:28 am

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
Second Year
Pure Blood

Sebastian listen to the other two chat about positions of the game, and wished he had something to contribute. When Cersei mentioned the carriages Sebastian looked toward the mysterious "beasts". "I cant see them, what about you?" He said as he said this he couldn't help but think that it might not be much longer until he did see them. He shifted his weight uncomfortably. He decided to think about the game instead. Maybe he would pay more attention in flying class this year.
Essy ze Ninja

IceGrayWolf

(OOC~)

"You suppose you are the trouble
But you are the cure
You suppose that you are the lock on the door
But you are the key that opens it
It's too bad that you want to be someone else
You don't see your own face, your own beauty
Yet, no face is more beautiful than yours."

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:55 am
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier looked at Seth with a 'what?' face when he nudged him. He was honest. The girl with them right now is ruddy beautiful. He laughed quietly at how Seth was looking at him. When Cersei said that, in her opinion, the beater position was one of the hardest, he couldn't help but nod. He was so into talking with the two that he didn't realize that they already reached the entrance gates. He jumped down the carriage from the side, and stared at the giant iron gates that were just in front of them.
"I never thought it would be this huge, " he said, still gazing at it Just then, the older Gryffindor asked if they could see what's drawing the carriage. Seth said that he couldn't see it, and it looks like Cersei can't, too." Yeah, I can see it, " he answered, looking at the creature and patting it's head. " This is a thestral, right? A creature only people who've seen death can see. " Looking at the creature, Xavier frowned. He remembered it again. That stormy day by the stable. The day where Xavier lost his mom. " I....saw my mom die. And that was, hmmm, about 7 years ago, " he said, counting the years with his fingers. His eyes became the ones you'll definitely see when someone loses someone important to him. The eyes of someone who is sad and want to get revenge. He gritted his teeth as he blinked, looking away. After about 5 seconds, Xavier looked back at the two, his frown gone and a smile appeared instead. " It's unfortunate, but there's nothing we can do about it, " he said, stretching his back. It's tough for him to smile like that. Especially after remembering the memory he always wanted to erase. Behind the happy Gryffindor lies a very sad boy who just carries all the burden to himself.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Shocked, then Sad, but not showing it
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Brain! Forget about that darn day!
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Acting like everything's okay
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Entrance gates
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Cersei, Seth

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

Nekomancer1

Essy ze Ninja

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:43 pm

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
Second Year
Pure Blood

Sebastian looked at Xavier. "Im sorry" he said. "At least you have a family worth missing" he couldn't help but mumble to himself as he averted his glance. He hadn't meant to be rude, but It was true. Seth was pretty sure that if his mom and her boyfriends disappeared he would be much better of then with them there. His dad and brother were already out of the picture. Seth reached into his pocket and fingered a small watch. The leather worn from age and from the time when his own had found it stuffed into the knot of a tree. "What do they look like? The Thestral's?" he asked curious about the creatures. These beast brought forth the artiest in Seth, they were so poetic. "Are they horrible, frighting, or beautiful, or I guess they could be all at once." he wondered aloud. He brought his hand up contemplating whether or not he he could touch them even if he couldn't see them.
IceGrayWolf

(OOC~)

"You suppose you are the trouble
But you are the cure
You suppose that you are the lock on the door
But you are the key that opens it
It's too bad that you want to be someone else
You don't see your own face, your own beauty
Yet, no face is more beautiful than yours."

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell rode in the carriage with her friends partly laughing silently at how adorable Damien and Marina were probably behaving and how mortified Dominic was. Then the other part of her was confused to why Rose was suddenly so quiet. When they were nearing the castle, and she was sure they wouldn't be overheard, she turned towards her girlfriend leaning her head on the taller girl's shoulder like she had done on the train. "You ok? You're kinda quiet." she looked up at her with chocolate brown.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Diamond_Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

XxXDevil-Chan

Wearing: Welcome back | Where: Entrance Gate | With: Rose, Ada, Michelle | Thoughts: Wonder what's wrong? | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose entered the carriage after Nell and was still silent until Nell spoke up. Rose blinked. Had she been that quiet? She looked down at the other girl, fiddling with her bracelet. "Yeah, I'm fine, I guess I don't know either Marina or Ada that well yet. That's all." She leaned her head against Nell's, and then straightened it. "Oh, I got something for you, but it'll have to wait until we get to the dorm. I left it with my stuff on the train."

----------------------------------
State: Quiet
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell smiled widely while also blushing hearing Rose's word. A present! "You didn't have to get me anything." she responded quietly but she supposed her happy buzzing and bright smile counteracted her words. Suddenly the girl began to pout. "Now I'm gonna think about it all through the feast!" she quietly whined but gave a slight peck on Rose's cheek to show she was kidding.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Diamond_Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

XxXDevil-Chan

Wearing: Welcome back | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: Rose, Ada, Michelle| Thoughts: Present! What is it? | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:23 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Entrance Gates // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Rose and Michellespaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, it's so nice to be back...'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

When the carriage arrived, Ada hoped off, a jovial expression on her face. She smiled at the other girls before turning to look up the castle. It just felt really nice to be back. Her Summer had been lovely, of course, but she'd missed this place. And, she couldn't wait until tonight, when she could give the others the present's she'd brought for them. She didn't have anything for Rose, which made her feel a bit bad, but then, she didn't know the girl very well. She decided she'd have to get to know her a bit better and maybe know her well enough to get her something for Christmas. She smiled at the thought of the small sprouts in her luggage, charmed by her father so that they would be safe and not wither on the trip to the school. She glanced behind her, her expression bright. "C'mon, let's watch the Sorting!" Ada was somewhat eager to see the new students sorted, and curious as to how many would end up in Hufflepuff. Mostly, she didn't want to miss Olyvia's, and wanted to get a seat close enough to the front of the Hall that the girl would be able to find her if she did indeed end up a Puff.

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))
** Ada to Great Hall: Hufflepuff Table **

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

Yukina101

Diamond_Wales

XxXDevil-chan

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out