Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Covered Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

User Image

These songs in my head: I love flying
Oh what turbulent emotions: Alive, thrilled and worried
The spirits that stand with me: Zamir

There were so many perks about being an Animangus. Well at least one that can fly. Traveling was so much easier if one was running late, a simple shift and the crowd is no longer an issue. Or should you want to get away from people you can soar above them. Xenos loved being able to shift into an eagle. Flying was so relaxing not to mention wonderful exercise when he did it in this form.

As the 6th year soared around the upper towers he spotted his long time friend on his way out to the bridge. Internally he smiled, as eagles cannot smile, and redirected his flight. Dropping into a steep dive he felt his heart speed up at the sheer adrenaline of the fall. Snapping his wings out in time the 6th year glided to the rail next to Zamir. Before he touched down Xenos shifted back gripping the post to steady himself. "You look like something's on your mind, dear friend. I could see that from meters above you. What's wrong?" Xenos asked a little breathless as he readjusted his glasses. A couple of snowy feathers danced in the air around them as he still had a little trouble with that.

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting

As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there

Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting

Whenever you need me, I'll be there

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
Who am I with? me myself and I and Xenos
What's my mood? ......
Who/What's on my mind?hmm...that's a pretty far drop....

Zamir did not look up. He barely even shifted when his friend joined him on the bridge. It wasn't long ago that he had been here giving Xenos advice about his feelings. Such an odd thing to think of. It is easy when one feels no emotions. But now....

"I am simply trying to determine the height from here to the bottom"
he said his voice soft and cold. His eyes were distant as they stared into the abyss. As they searched for the bottom of the deep darkness a tear crept out of his eyelid. As it hit the ancient stone he looked at the spot that was left by it. His expression was a bit confused.

Never in his whole life had he ever cried. His hand went up to his eye to whip the burning liquid away yet it continued to flow.
"What...what is wrong with me..." he said as he continued to wipe at the ever flowing tears. Dammit..he cursed in his thoughts. There went his plan of hiding his depression from Xenos.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 pm
Akureikami
User Image

User Image

These songs in my head: Oh no
Oh what turbulent emotions: Worried

Xenos' concern was evident the moment the words left Zamir mouth. Reaching out he put a hand on his strange friend's shoulder before pulling him towards him to hug him. "Don't you ever say something like that to me again. If I'm not allowed to kill myself then neither are you." Xenos said softly but seriously. It had been here two years ago that Zamir had stopped him after a very emotional and revealing conversation with the Wandless Magic professor, Eleri.

Pulling back to look at the normally emotionless boy's face, Xenos tried to figure out what was wrong. There wasn't any obvious reasons. Zamir had been distant all summer long. He didn't even see him when Xenos was admitted into St. Mungo's again. "Talk to me Zamir. What's going on?" He asked in the same soft voice as before.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image
What's my mood? ......

Zamir flinched lightly as he was pulled into a hug. He knew that he could count on Xenos to do something like this. The two were close, almost like brothers so this reaction was unavoidable. "alright" he answered to his first demand with a silent voice. Although he didn't mean it exactly 100%. When Xenos pulled away and looked at him he turned away to hide more tears.

"Is it not obvious. Over the summer I seem to have acquired an emotion. Of all the ones it could be...it was this one..." he said cursing mentally as another waterfall of liquid poured from his eyes. At this rate he'd die of dehydration. "Dont worry about me, it should pass...I suppose" he said his voice still flat.

He couldn't tell him the other reason. The fact that of the few smaller emotions he had in him the one that spurred this depression on the strongest was his feeling of being lonely. Everyone else practically had someone while he did not.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:56 pm
Akureikami
Akureikami
User Image

User Image

These songs in my head: Oh no

"There's nothing wrong with gain a few of those back. But what brought this on. Please Zamir there has to be something." Xenos said continuing on in his soft tone. Reaching into his pocket he produced a handkerchief. Yes the Ravenclaw carried them. He found them handy during Quidditch should he managed to make himself bleed. "Here you aren't going to get far with wet hands and sleeves."

The albino couldn't imagine what would bring this on. It didn't matter though. Zamir was hurting and he wasn't going to abandon him. He had known the Cross boy for years, even a bit before school had started as their parents worked together. Zamir was every ounce his brother as Xerxes, his twin, was.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image
What's my mood? ......

Zamir took the handkerchief and wiped away as many as he could. He stared at the soaked rag and felt a little bad for making it so wet. Xenos probably didn't want it back anyway. His eyes looked down to the stone that lay beneath their feet. He couldn't tell him. It was such a silly thing that really didn't deserve this much crying. Considering he'd never felt the emotion before though made sense as to why it was so intense. Slowly his eyes rose back up to meet Xenos'.

"You want to know why...you will be disappointed in me but it is simply this" he said looking away for a moment but forced himself to look back at his brother."I am lonely. I have no one as you have Dante, or Nevin with Bailey.At some point as I was dwelling on this, this depression set in at full strength." he finally said. Slight frustration in the form of a light panic attack formed on his face and he pulled away from Xenos to lean on the wall and look out of the dark abyss. Admitting such a problem bothered him and he didn't like it at all.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

User Image

These songs in my head: Oh Zamir

A soft expression crossed Xenos' face. So that's what was wrong. "Oh Zamir. I am not disappointed in you. Honestly it's nice to see you open up a bit on this sort of thing. This is normal. Everyone wants to find someone they love." He said putting his hand back on Zamir's shoulder. The albino was glad to see Zamir showing such a normal response to life. Sometimes he worried that the quiet boy would never show that kind of thing.

"Is there anyone you are interested in?" Xenos asked curious and hopeful. Maybe if there was someone then Xenos might be able to help his friend some. Zamir had given him the courage to talk to Dante during his fourth year. That had turned out beautifully for the Ravenclaw. Now maybe he could return the favor.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:24 am
User Image
What's my mood? ......

Zamir turned away and looked out over the abyss again. He remained silent for what seemed hours. If he stayed quiet any longer Xenos may even think he somehow "forgot" they were talking. But before Xenos could say a word he nodded. "I believe I did. Although I cannot tell for sure. I cannot feel that emotion." he said, his voice flat and distant.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Classes had just let out and most students were either heading for the Great Hall or the library. At the ring of the bell, crowds of students and the occasional teacher washed the corridors heading to guessable destinations. The white-haired first year, however, decided to take his own detour. He was neither hungry nor in the mood to begin any of his assigned work. He was a procrastinator to the bone. So, instead, he ventured outside to the covered bridge that connected one side of the castle to the grounds.
He had passed over it before and had always felt a strange marveling for its sheer height and odd construction. Now, slowly walking across it, he stared out the side as his eyes traced the chasm that stretched just below him. He stopped and walked over to the edge, leaning and dark eyes glancing down at the dangerous fall he was safe from. Allen had no fear of heights, he found looking down deep into something just as interesting as looking up at the sky.
Letting out a content sigh, he leaned even harder, deciding to stay and look around for a while. Not feeling that 'hard-worker' aspect to his House at all. Thoughts of his sorting began to surface and he again felt perplexed as to why he was set in the badger house.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:26 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

█████████████████ Muggle Born Hufflepuff ████████████

Jane walked towards the bridge not really paying much attention to where she was going. The young hufflepuff's hair was in a french braid hanging down her back. She was reading like always. She pushed up her glasses as she read. The sound of Jane's footsteps changed as she walked on to the bridge. Not taking her eyes of the book she continued walking until she smacked directly into someone. Jane fell to the ground and her book flew from her hands and over of the bridge. She dumped up and looked over the edge just in time to see her book fall into the water. she gasped and threw her hands over her mouth staring down at the splash below. "Bloody..." she mumbled still staring down.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc; ???.

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen had become enveloped by his thoughts and musings and completely tuned out any sounds around him - especially the oncoming footsteps of another student. Shock filled and slightly froze him when he felt an impact on his side and he stumbled ungracefully. He did not have enough reflex to turn and look at what had run into him, but an object flew right in front of his vision. With just a second required to realize it was a book, Allen reached out for it as he saw it slowly falling down over the edge of the bridge. His fingers grazed the binding and caused the book to flutter and spin midair, but still plummet.
He hissed as he saw it escape his view from behind the wooden railing of the bridge and tried to catch it again, leaning heavily on the edge now and reaching for it. But it was too far down.
"Oh, hell." he muttered as he watched it fall. Then his memory kicked back in and he turned to see a young, Hufflepuff girl fallen from the impact.
Allen quickly offered her his hand, "you alright? Was that your book? Hell, I am sorry about that." An apologetic twinkle in his eye showed his real regret for not having caught it in time.
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Jane sighed staring down at the now still water. She pushed herself from the edge so that she was standing up straight in front of the boy. She immediatley recongized him as a Hufflepuff. The yellow and black made it obvious. Jane brushed the hair from her thin face and straighten her robes. "It's fine. It's just a book" Jane said lying throgh her teeth. She knew most people wouldn't be upset about something like that but Jane couldn't help it. She was a very emotional person. Even if it was just a book she felt like she would cry. She glared slightly at the boy, barely enough to even noticed but enough to show him she was mad at him which also made no sense. It was her fault and he had even tried to save the book.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc; ???.

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen frowned, "Books are important, even if there are so many of them, each one is... important." He ended awkwardly, not quite knowing where he was trying to head his point to. He shrugged instead and continued on a slightly different note, "I mean, it isn't even my book and I am kinda sad I didn't save it..."
He looked over the edge and looked at the now-still water along with her. he wished he knew the summoning charm, he could have enchanted the text right back to them and all would have been fixed.
"...What book was it?" he asked sheepishly, eyes returning to the pretty House mate. Curiosity as well as continuous guilt bubbling.
¦¦

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

A slight smile appeared on Jane's face. 'Thanks" She muttered happily looking down while she brushed her hair out of her face. Jane stared out the ground to hide her blushing face. Until now she hadn't realized how cute he was. Jane looked up and held out her hand. "I'm Jane Doyle by the way" She said smiling.

Made by Purpleinator
ooc; ???.

Jane Abigail Doyle

Her

User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image
first year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

– Leonard Bernstein
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen smiled brightly at her, eyes brightening as he felt their mood lifting significantly.
"Allen Rhoddes, a pleasure." He took her hand and shook it firmly, noting how soft her skin was to his own surprise.
"You read a lot? The library here is brilliant." he beamed, thinking of its towering shelves.
¦¦

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out