Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:42 am
User Image

Matt watched the scene unfold under him. He smirked. Watching Sarah get grabbed and pulled away, from a child no less. He knew she had a soft spot for innocence and children. Matt swung his feet over the edge and watched eagerly.

It seemed the little girl heard him aswell. He could tell by the earsplitting scream she gave. He chuckled as he watched. Drake, he knew him.Confused about which side he was on, always switching.

Ah, so Sarah agreed with Umbrella? She still didn't want to go back. He wondered why, it wasn't all that bad. Though, his tests has ceased for a while, but Wesker, he must've seen somthing in her. Potential, but, also it may be she still has debt with him for destroying his Hive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:49 am
User Image

Alice watched Sarah be dragged away, heart-broken. "Is Wesker really that hard to kill?" She asked, not beiliving that one man is so powerful.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris nodded. "Yeah he is." He said. "Hell, a bullet to the head won't stop him. That's the T-virus for ya'. Sarah's also hard to kill, and Alice, but both are weaker than Wesker." He said. "Before he gave himself the virus, i was still no match for the b*****d." He said.

"But, i'm not dead yet, and i'm not resting untill he is." He said and looked down at Alice."I just heard, they think Wesker has a hive in Vegas, maybe where they're going to take her. We could get her back." He didn't wannt to make the girl sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:15 am
User Image"Damn i miss Everything." Said George. "so they gone aint they?" Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 am

Chris looked at George. "Not sure. They're a ways away, but they probably have a helicopter or somthing. Which i havn't heard." He said to George. "I heard they wanted her back alice though."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:36 am
"well its good thing that i have this thing." Said George Taking out the grenade launcher. "If a plane goes up ill shoot it outa the sky." Said George. "though after that i cant say whats gonna happen so ill make sure to fir the grenade launcher when im alone so if Zombies come no one else is in danger." Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:38 am
User Image

"No! That'll hurt Sarah!" Alice said to George.

User Image

Tori smiled at Georges weapon. "Cool..." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:40 am

Chris looked at George. "So you're going to shoot down a helicopter, with Sarah in it?" He asked. "That might not be the best idea George." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:52 am
User Image"Im planning on using an electric round it hits the back rotor and they cant go anywhere but up and down. and if the back rotor stops theyll land to try to fix it." Said George. "I dont intend to harm Anyone except zombies wesker and umbrella guards." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:31 pm
James woke up from his nap and Danny looked at Chris " So how long you guys been out here "  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Chris sighed and nodded. "Yeah, that could work. But it looks like Drake might not let her go. Maybe he will, i'm not sure..." He said, watching the three in the distance. "But...they could lead us to Wesker ."

((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 pm
((Sarahs been kidnapped a while back. >.> Right now, we're making a plan to get her back.))

User Image

Alice watched them in the distance. They were right there! Why not do something NOW? She sighed, irritated.  

HelicaI

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 pm
(( oh my bad ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 pm
Danny sat there thinking of ways he could help " Why dont we attack head on at their base ?" he said thinking it was a good idea  

shikamaru xxx temari

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image"cause if we get to close to them right now theyll shoot Her." Said George. "unless someones got a sniper riffle and theyre really good shot. then they can shoot the guard nearest her we can snatch her up and with any luck i can find a flare on one of the umbrella guys then ill use it and attract zombies to them and we run like no tomorow." Said George.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff