Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
~Countyrside Tavern~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KanameKain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:54 pm
((Hmm... currently not a whole lot my character can do... want to wait for lucriah to return from her trip? i'll still check back everyday or whenever I can))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:07 pm
(sounds good. 'Cause yeah..there isen't a whole lot we can do without her. Unless little Kuroi was to wake up...But meh *shrugs* we should wait.And yeah I'l check back whenever i can too.^^)  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:14 am
(( *glomps you both* you guys are so sweet waiting for me heart Thanks a bunch, sorry I was gone >.< ))

Luciriah slept using Quinn as a pillow and Kuroi as a teddy bear, but when she smelt the blood on Quinn's face her senses gradually returned and her eyes fluttered open. She looked up and saw the tears.
"Hey...what's wrong?" she asked comfortingly, sitting up carefully so she wasn't resting on him any more. "Did something happen?" It upset her to see her friend so sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:26 pm
Kuroi began to rustle slightly in his sleep, he seemed slightly irrated by a strange force in the air, his thorn like spines began to slowly grow from his body, each one spreading and avoided Luciriah's and Quinn's body carefully as they took form. Kuroi's skin turned cold as his body shivered from the fearful presence closing in upon them, but Kuroi remained asleep.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:25 pm
Luciriah felt the child's body grow colder, and without taking her eyes off Quinn she pulled him tighter, for warmth and so he could sleep on comfortably. She didn't notice the spines grow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:56 am
Kuroi's fear wasn't subsiding, one of his spines brush against you, his body immediately then shudders.

((curses... writer's block))  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:29 pm
Luciriah looked down and saw what was happening. She immediately let go, thinking it was her that had made you afraid. She shuffled away, giving you some space, waiting to see if the spines retracted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:54 pm
(sorry this took so long to get here! crying ( sometimes i really hate computers...><) Anywho's i'll post now^^)
The silver-haired vampire looked down to see the elven child's spines once more growing. The blood tears streaked down his face and onto his lap staining the dark blue jeans.
He didn't want to say anything as he, instinctively rubbed his face with his hands, mush like a child. The less they know the better... It'll save them... I'm sure it will, He tried to console himself. To justify why he wouldn't tell the other two anything.
He grew concerned with the young one. It seemed that nothing would help his fear leave him.
" We should try and wake him up," he suggested, looking at Luciriah. Totally obliviouse to his now mussed up and blood stained skin.  

Quinn_tasuki

KanameKain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:55 am
Kuroi remained silent as the feeling continued to sweep through his mind, feeling the presence nearby unsure of where it was coming from and unable to escape the dream.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:13 pm
"O-okay." Luciriah stammered. She reached out a nervous hand to wake the child, unsure of what his reaction would be if he woke up while so freaked out. And if, as the shadow had said, he was able to kill vampires...
She couldn't stop the nagging thought from coming back at that moment. She knew it was irrational and she'd live in fear of the smallest things he did if it continued, but while she was still musing over it she was weak.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:40 am
Almost immediately the spines vanished and the small child began to awake, the dream vanishing and all of his fear with it. He rubbed his eyes softly and let out an adorable yawn. "Wha?" he said with a slightly sleepy tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:22 pm
Luciriah heaved a sigh of relief and she flopped down, she hadn't realised how tense she had been. "You...you had a nightmare." she said, sounding slightly hysterical. "And I was worried about waking you!" a relieved tear rolled down her face as she grimaced.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:03 pm
Quinn too breathed a sigh of relief,as he felt the blood starting to dry and become itchy on his face. He quickly rubbed the blood away so the child wouldn't be frightened by a blood stained face. He smiled, wearily," Glad to see you're alright there kid. You gave as both a small scare."
He then noticed the tear roll down Luciriah's porcalin skin and, unconciously, wiped it away. His smile became softer, more at ease than before. He then whispered,at a volumn that only vampires could hear," Every thing willbe alright. Okay lovely one?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:51 am
Luciriah nodded slowly then hugged Quinn "I didn't want to be scared." she said, "I don't like the feeling." She looked down at the child and felt cross with herself. She loved Kuroi so much, yet she was scared? It was stupid!  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:05 am
Kuroi's eyes wavered for just a moment feeling the way that Luciriah was feeling about him. He pretended not to notice as he cuddled against her warmly. He knew that Quinn was feeling the same way, he could feel it deep inside of him. He then suddenly stopped for a moment not moving feeling danger moving toward them, "Luciriah... Quinn... lets go... something is coming... I can feel it..." he said with a soft whisper as his eyes turned cold with fear and his spine tingled.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff