Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle's Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KanameKain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:16 pm
Kuroi looks at yuo both carefully, "What... what exactly are you?" he said quivering slightly. He could tell easily that yuo weren't human and the mess around both of you just made him quiver slightly, his fear began to rise as thin thorn like spines grew from his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:06 am
"Don't be scared if we tell you." Luciriah said softly to him, "We're...we're vampires."  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:50 am
The small elven child was already scared, he merely looked both of you over again and began to cry softly, wimpering for mercy. "Why do you help me? Am I not food for you? If your going to just eat me later please just get it over with now..." he said as he continued to cry softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:13 pm
Luciriah was shocked. "No, of course we're not going to feed from you! You're just a child! If we were going to feed from you we'd have had plenty of opportunity to do so while you were bleeding to death. Please, don't be afraid. Just because some vampires would mean to hurt you doesn't mean we're all like that." She extended a hand to reassure the child then brought it back, he might take it as a threat...and there were also those painful spines to consider.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:04 am
He looked even more scared as you made your hand gestures, moving ti closer than further away, he got up slowly getting away from both of you and slowly began to back out toward the door. Kuroi obviously wasn't watching where he was going as another figure surrounded with evil intentions slowly peeked into the doorway giving a hungry grin to the small boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:11 am
"Who are you?" Luciriah asked coldly, getting up of the floor. She didn't like the way the new arrival was looking at the little elven child. "Get away from the door." she warned Kuroi, "stand behind me."  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:00 pm
(haveing been dazed slightly.. he finally reacted..XP) Quinn stood up and moved closer to the new arrival. He didn't care that he was more than likely weaker than this other person, but nothing woulld stop him from protecting an innocent child.
" Leave," He said coldly, glaring at the stranger straight in the eye." I don't know who you are but i have this ...hunch, that you harmed this child not too long ago." He stepped closer, hoping to whatever god was out there that he would seem intimidating to the strange person." i want you to leave," He again said acicicly. He was in no condition to fight...and again hoped to god that there would be not fighting.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:18 pm
The figure left, disappeared reluctantly, Kuroi by this time was already cowering behind Luciriah with his eyes shut and ears drooped low. "Is he gone?" said the child who merely got a glimse of the figure.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:46 am
Luciriah stroked the young child's hair instinctively. "Its okay, he's gone...you didn't want to meet him. Why is that?"
She smiled to herself. Quinn had been very brave there, he didn't seem as lost and sad as he had earlier. 'Good for him' she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:27 pm
After seeing the person disappear the young vampire exhaled in relief. He really thought that guy would press on to get to the kid." That was lucky," He said as a small bead of blood sweat trailed down his cheek."....I'm so glad he didn't notice how weak i really am." he gave a slight smile and looked at the elven child." It's alright now," He smiled," i won't let him harm you if he comes back again."  

Quinn_tasuki

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:31 am
"Um... because he is a Vampire...." he said softly, then looked up at Luciriah. He still felt scared of her and Quinn. "Why do you help me? I don't understand...". The child looked around carefully as he he held onto Luciriah a little tighter, his eyes shut as he slowly began to relax. He did not wait for his question to be answered, nor did he seem to want to take time to get to know you both better, he felt safe with both of you watching him as he slowly let out a sleepy yawn.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:01 am
"We help because we want to. Besides...vampires aren't all evil. You thinking we are just proves we've had our name blackened by a few. Not all of us are the same. We want to show that to you." Luciriah answered even though she could feel the child relaxing against her. "Sleepy?" she asked with a smile. He'd need to rest for a while, he'd had a tough time.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:18 am
Kuroi nods quietly resting his head against Luciriah, he struggled to keep his eyes opened for several minutes before he couldn't any longer and merely passed out, his body stayed leaned against yours as his grip over you loosened.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:53 am
Luciriah smiled warmly and gently wrapped an arm around the child's small body. She didn't want to disturb him so left him there.
"Hmm. Lucky fate brought us to the kitchen. He would have died otherwise..." Luciriah said to Quinn.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:54 am
Quinn smiled warmly watching the young elven child fall into a blissful sleep." Yes fate did draw us here. And i'm glad too," Quinn's smile was still warm and pleasant, he felt safe too and let it be known." He's not the only one who now feels safer," He looked to luciriah smiling sweetly.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff