Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Dining room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:51 am
*strolls in, a very relaxed fashion* ahh, nice place we have here... *sits down at table and puts feet up on table*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:56 am
LonginusII
Luther wounders into the room and looks around, then to the table in front of him, pulls out a chair and takes a seat. As he sits there he finds himself glaring at the wall across from him.

Selena pocks her gead above the table to see a man glaring at her. Well its none of my buisnass but why are you glaring at me? she askes.*starts to peel off parts of the table. Well are you going to tell me? *extends a claw farther*  

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:44 am
dmamma
LonginusII
Luther wounders into the room and looks around, then to the table in front of him, pulls out a chair and takes a seat. As he sits there he finds himself glaring at the wall across from him.

Selena pocks her gead above the table to see a man glaring at her. Well its none of my buisnass but why are you glaring at me? she askes.*starts to peel off parts of the table. Well are you going to tell me? *extends a claw farther*

Hey! Why are you tearing up the table?
thats not polite...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:09 pm
*looks over at the newcommer* So what are you going to do about it. i'm tearing up the table because my claws hurt, its what i do. You have a problem with that then go get me something else to claw at. I aint no vampire so i dont suck your blood but i can tear off your face if you annoy me.  

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:09 am
dmamma
*looks over at the newcommer* So what are you going to do about it. i'm tearing up the table because my claws hurt, its what i do. You have a problem with that then go get me something else to claw at. I aint no vampire so i dont suck your blood but i can tear off your face if you annoy me.

hey hey hey!
im not trying to make enemies, i just was pointing out that its not exactly polite...
im sorry if my comment "scratched you the wrong way"
*grins*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:54 pm
*looks at the new boy for about ten seconds then grins. Sticks claws back in hand and reaches over to him.* My name is Selena whats yours? And dont worry i dont bite, just scareing you is fun.*starts to laugh as she shakes guys hand*  

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:27 pm
I'm Trevor
*bows and kisses your hand*
At your service.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:27 pm
*giggles and pulls hand away* Well trever what brings you to the castle on this day, that is like so many others. I am here because my pack threw me out, i was prgnant with a humans child. *lookes away into the distance before continuing* they were brutal and i lost my child.*turns back to Trever* So tell me about yourself and why you are here. heart  

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:41 pm
*bows my head*
im sorry to hear about your loss...
*lifts my head back up*
as for me...
I am but a mere wanderer, i was invited here to stay for the night by a woman, but she seems to have disappeared...
*sits down on a nearby chair*
well, i might stay for a while, i have nowhere better to be, and the company seems nice enough
*grins*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:56 am
hello?  

Red Hudd

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:39 am
redhudd
hello?

hey who is your character?
*looks over at trever and smiles*
Believe me if it were not for your company i think i might go mad in this place. Stay a while and we'll have some fun with the other guests. As for the women who invited you i believe she is the owner of this castle, she makes herself pretty scarce
*smile turns to frown*
I never did find out why that guy was glaring at the wall, hmm guess i'll never know*smiles again and starts humming while glacing over at Trver every once in while.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:39 am
well, if you want me to stay, i will
*relaxes in the chair*
im not one to dissappoint others
*grins*
especially not one of the opposite sex
mwahahaha  

TrevorTheVampire

dmamma

2,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:10 pm
*cant stop looking at Trever*
Where have i seen you befroe, and no that is not a pickup
*looks away and wispers*
It just seems that i hve seen you before here
*looks back over at Trever*
Where were you befor you came here?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:23 am
where i have been does not matter
*looks away*
for i have been nowhere important...
it is where i am now that matters...
that is what has always mattered, and always will...  

TrevorTheVampire

TrevorTheVampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:32 am
((btw its Trevor not Trever, even though its pronouced trever.... whatever, you say it however you want to =D))  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff