Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
Official Cheat Code Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:33 am
Menaceman
Kira_Kadeshi

Yeah, there is a cheat for that, I think it's MaxNumOfVisitingSims <-typed like that. or something like it......I can't remember.

EDIT: forcetwins isn't a cheat that you type into the cheat box. You have to wait until the pregnant sim is going to give birth (w/o the cinematic) to click on them until it shows up in the options thing-a-ma-jig.

You're wrong on both of these points.
MaxNumOfVisitingSims # alters the number of Sims you are allowed to invite to parties and the amount of townies that will appear on community lots. It has nothing to do with the amount of controllable Sims that can live in a house.
If you want more than 8 Sims in a house you will have to make them live in seperate houses to begin with and then use the boolProp cheat to move them into the family afterwards.

forcetwins IS a cheat that you type into the cheat box but is only effective when a Sim is pregnant. I also still standby the fact that it came with OfB.

Erm, I was told on the official site's forums that it was an option when you shift & click on a sims giving birth. & I'll agree with the other bit, like I said, I'd forgotten. I haven't played in ages 'cause I need a patch to get it to work right.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:26 pm
The option to shift-click on a pregnant Sim and get twins is also probably true when in debug mode (boolprop) but I was mostly saying that forcetwins IS a typable cheat that works.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:50 pm
Menaceman
The option to shift-click on a pregnant Sim and get twins is also probably true when in debug mode (boolprop) but I was mostly saying that forcetwins IS a typable cheat that works.

Oh. sweatdrop Sorry. Oh, I discovered something about boolprop today: if you type it in while in the neighborhood you can do loads more like add clothes to your wardrobe w/o buying them, giving your sim a cell/mp3 player & I dunno what else.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:59 pm
When entered in the neighbourhood view it allows you to alter the personality, interests, fitness and needs of any selected Sim just by dragging the bars.
The cheat lets you give Sims a cell and MP3 even if you don't enter it on the neighbourhood view.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

jefferus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:57 pm
thatrockscaresme
kara_neko
actually, believe it or not, one time a toddler DID die
somehow, it was caught near the stove when it caught on fire
to test this theory, i surrounded the toddler with a fence.
sure enough, he dissapeared and a gravestone appeared after awhile

it's so wierd, i dont believe it myself.
a glitch possibly? o.o

Kinda random, but my friend's toddler somehow killed itself by falling in a bathtub... D :
i killed one by birning it now it;s a scary a** red ghost  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:01 pm
My fave death is the Cow Plant 'cause it burps!  

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

Markyeo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:11 am
I'm wondering how to become a SimPlant/PlantSim in Seasons... And most of other stuff, but I'll see if I'll open a thread of ALL my questions about the game. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:45 pm
Is there any way to change a sim's name?  

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

Bitchboots

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:56 pm
I am so inclined to mention the love of the -w parameter, which makes it possible to window the game. It's a life saver for slow computers. Forgive me if this has been mentioned before.

Directions:
1. Right click on the game shortcut (the latest expansion pack you have installed) and select Properties.
2. Where it says "Target", scroll to the end of the file path.
3. Press the space bar once and type "-w"
4. The next time you start the game (with this shortcut) the game will be windowed.

You can go back to fullscreen by deleting the space and "-w"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:03 pm
Markyeo
I'm wondering how to become a SimPlant/PlantSim in Seasons... And most of other stuff, but I'll see if I'll open a thread of ALL my questions about the game. smile
I remember hearing something about over-spraying of your sim's plants can make them a PlantSim.  

Bitchboots

Divine Sex Symbol

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:10 pm
Quick question, if you DO screw up your game with Boolprop, then, if you uninstall, then reinstall, will it fix it?

And, is there any way (A cheat?) to potty train a toddler without having to wait for them to have to pee? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:17 am
oOllamaOo
Quick question, if you DO screw up your game with Boolprop, then, if you uninstall, then reinstall, will it fix it?

And, is there any way (A cheat?) to potty train a toddler without having to wait for them to have to pee? xD

I'm guessing only if you don't save the screwed up data then it should.
If you have debug mode (boolprop) turned on then you can drag a toddler's bladder bar down to make them need the toilet and then keep dragging it down while they are on the potty until they learn.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Colorguardangel2010

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:05 am
Lady Vina
Phew, I hope I got all of that.

I love you. I've had the Sims 2 for a while and I've been using the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true thingy but I didn't know it could do half the stuff you said. Thanks heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:08 pm
Does anyone know if there is a cheat to get a teenage sim pregnant?  

Colorguardangel2010

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:24 am
Teenage Sims cannot become pregnant in normal gameplay or with cheats. Its not programmed into the game. You can do it using hacks/mods or the InTeenimator though.  
The Sims 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff