Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:37 pm
Shiori_Mori
Oh hi! Well, I actually met you when we were going after the black knights. ((or has that happened already in the RP???)) where is everybody?

I don't know, Misao san. *Hands out ohagi* You must be hungry.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:10 pm
*takes Ohagi from his hand* thanks! *takes a bite* this is great! Who made this?  

Shiori_Mori

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:47 pm
Megumi san did. Where is Ken san?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:55 pm
i don't know. *sits down and finishes ohagi* oh man, i already miss kyoto. mainly just aoshi  

Shiori_Mori

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:20 pm
Shiori_Mori
i don't know. *sits down and finishes ohagi* oh man, i already miss kyoto. mainly just aoshi

Nani? (I'm RPing as Yutaro, so I know the charas...) Aoshi...? Megumi san... Does this Aoshi person know Ken san or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:54 pm
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori

Nani? (I'm RPing as Yutaro, so I know the charas...) Aoshi...? Megumi san... Does this Aoshi person know Ken san or something?

wha wha? are you talking to me? Yes, Aoshi knows Himura.  

Shiori_Mori

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:21 am
Shiori_Mori
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori

Thanks for the info... So (Remember, I'm playing teh part of Yutaro...) Misao, what's your job?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:12 am
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori

*nods* yes. Aoshi and Kenshin have met before...when I was working for that pig Kanryu, Kenshin had to fight Aoshi to save me...although I still have a slight grudge against the ninja, he seems to care very much about Misao-chan.  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:34 pm
watchdawg77
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori

*nods* yes. Aoshi and Kenshin have met before...when I was working for that pig Kanryu, Kenshin had to fight Aoshi to save me...although I still have a slight grudge against the ninja, he seems to care very much about Misao-chan.

Ninjas... They're fighters, correct? Like Sanosuke san? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:58 pm
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori

Thanks for the info... So (Remember, I'm playing teh part of Yutaro...) Misao, what's your job?

i'm a ninja. I'm the leader of the Oniwaban group.  

Shiori_Mori

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:16 pm
Shiori_Mori
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori

*In RP mode* Oniwaban what? I don't think I've heard of that group...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:09 am
Kuritomo Hikari
watchdawg77
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori

Ninjas... They're fighters, correct? Like Sanosuke san? confused

sort of...Ninja's sneak up on people and Rooster head, well he fights with anyone he can...  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Shiori_Mori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:36 pm
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori

*I think we understand now that you're in rp mode* *anyways, you're asking too many boring questions. RPs are no fun if you just ask about the character all the time* "Meh." Misao starts flipping around and throwing her knives at the wall. "Hehe, Lord Aoshi should see how good I am now."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:08 pm
Shiori_Mori
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori
Kuritomo Hikari
Shiori_Mori

*I think we understand now that you're in rp mode* *anyways, you're asking too many boring questions. RPs are no fun if you just ask about the character all the time* "Meh." Misao starts flipping around and throwing her knives at the wall. "Hehe, Lord Aoshi should see how good I am now."

Hey. Be careful! Those things are sharp!  

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Shiori_Mori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:55 pm
yes, i know. Don't worry, I use them all the time!  
~Kenshin RP~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff