Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:32 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara slipped into an abandoned classroom on the second floor with a bag under her arm. She took the bag off and placed it on a desk, then took out a book and read a couple of pages, nodding. She put the book down and exhaled slowly, calming her mind as best as possible. She looked at her new hornbeam wand and prayed that it didn't blow up on her. Pointing at a desk, she flicked her wand upwards and said the incantation for the spell she was practicing, "Levi-COR-pus." The desk shook twice, then stopped. She sighed and set her jaw in determination. "Levi-COR-pus," she repeated. This time, the desk shook a little more violently, but remained on the floor. She exhaled again and repeated the incantation and movements several more times. Each time she repeated the incantation and movements, the desk shook more. Finally, after repeating the incantation and movements for what seemed at least an hour, the desk lifted off the ground and flipped over, held by one of its legs upside down. Tamara smiled proudly. "LIB-er-ah-cor-ous," she said and the desk dropped to the ground. She repeated the incantation for levicorpus on another desk and almost giggled with glee when the desk shot into the air. She cast the counter-curse on it and let the desk drop to the ground. She repeated this process several times.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack sighed as she entered one of the empty classrooms. She needed some time alone to get her mind wrapped around the strange feelings that she'd been having. It wasn't normal, and she didn't like it. She wanted to fit in at Hogwarts and this certainly wasn't going to help at all. She didn't even notice the Gryffindor doing spells in the room until she'd already sat herself on the floor near the front of the room. She quickly pulled herself up off of the ground and made a dash for the front door. "I'm so sorry, I'll just leave.", She grabbed the door handle and flung it open in her attempt to escape the classroom.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Tamara jumped and covered her mouth to prevent herself from screaming when the girl spoke up. She had been so caught up in being amazed at her new spell that she hadn't noticed when the girl had walked in. She glanced at the door and suddenly couldn't remember locking it. She could have gotten in serious trouble. She still could. Tammy stepped over to the door to stop the girl. Instantly, she recognized her from Sorting. "Hey, Jacqueline Rhodes, right?" she asked, smiling. "I'm Tamara Radcliffe but you can call me Tammy."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack found herself incapable of forming words that would be required to respond to Tammy and ended up simply nodding. She hadn't expected to run into anybody while she was trying to gather her thoughts, it was even weirder for her to run into someone that seemed to know her. She took a couple of deep breaths and finally managed to squeak out "I-It's n-nice to meet you."

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Tamara smirked. She must have scared the girl or something because she was stammering. "Hufflepuff, right? I remember the Sorting Ceremony... or at least, what I was conscious for," she said with a light chuckle. Brushing a stray strand on blond hair from her face, she smiled at the girl. "So, uh, what're you up to?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack nodded again, quickly pulling her own red hair into a ponytail. This girl seemed to have a really good memory, or maybe jack just stood out. She kind of hoped that it was the second one. She'd always kind of wanted to stand out in some way, but at home she never succeeded. She looked down at her feet a bit and mumbled a bit before making some words that actually made sense. "Been having funny feelings in my tummy... I came to think about them..." She shot her hand over her mouth the second the words slipped out. She wasn't supposed to tell people! She certainly wasn't supposed to tell strangers.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Tamara smirked when the girl said she was having "funny feelings" and knew what she was talking about. Tamara had had those same feelings about Daemon a couple years ago and thought the same thing. "About a boy?" she asked, smirking and leaned against the wall, her wand still out. She quickly glanced around at the flipped desks and hoped that Jack didn't question what she was doing here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack shifted uncomfortably. She wished that these feelings were about a boy. That would have made her life a whole lot easier. She frowned to herself knowing that Tamara couldn't see it. "I wish...", She slightly mumbled, slightly whispered. She hoped that Tamara didn't hear her, but she was sure that she did.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Tamara heard the girl's comment and suddenly, things clicked in her mind and everything suddenly made a lot of sense. Her eyes widened and a surprised, "Oooooohhhh," escaped her mouth. She realized her eyes were widened and blinked, then she nodded in understanding. "Jacqueline, sometimes girls have feelings for other girls too. And boys sometimes have feelings for boys. It's not always girls having feelings for boys and vise versa." She frowned slightly, trying to think of the right words to say. Eleri would probably be better at this, but Tammy was unsure about bothering Professor Watkins with this. Also, it might raise questions that Tammy was not ready to answer herself. She smirked at that thought, then realized she was still talking to Jack and probably looked like an idiot smirking at nothing. "Wanna sit down and talk?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack shook her head. If what Tammy was saying was true then she'd have seen it. She would have seen boys holding hands and girls holding hands with girls. There was no one doing that at Hogwarts. "Can we...?", Tamara was the only person she'd said anything to, even though she hadn't meant to, and that meant that she didn't have any one else to talk to about all of these things. So even though she didn't want to she took a seat on the floor, she would have sat at a desk if they hadn't been upside down, and pulled her bag close to her chest. She made a point not to look at Tamara, if she did then she would have to tell herself that this was really happening to her.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Tamara smiled and nodded, suggesting that she would, in fact, talk to the girl about her unsure feeling. The voice in the back of her mind started to creep forward, but Tammy was riding high on the completion of her levicorpus lesson. She pushed the thought back in her mind then looked around for a chair, spotting one of the other side of the room. Silently, she used the accio charm and the chair shot across the room to her. She caught it and sat down. "I understand that this may be hard. If you feel uncomfortable, we can stop at any time. I won't hold it against you. I also won't tell anyone," she said with a wink. So, um, I guess you start."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack looked down again. She didn't know where to start with this. She didn't even really want to be talking about it. "Girls aren't supposed to get butterflies for girls...", She frowned, knowing that she was just upsetting herself more than anything else.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Tamara sighed heavily and clapped her hands down on her thighs. "That's close minded thinking. Anyone who says that to you is just as close minded as those annoying pure blood supremacists. Love..." she paused, trying to organize her thoughts. "Well, it's like when blacks and whites weren't allowed to marry. People thought that was unnatural but nowadays it's common place. And Muggles and wizards, we think that's normal too. Girls can love other girls and boys can love other boys." She smiled at the girl and lifted her head so that she could look her in the eyes. "If you're having feelings for another girl, you should tell her." She smirked. "Maybe she'll like you back. If you really do have feelings for her, then you have a special romance. If not, then you have an interesting story to tell kids one day."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack didn't like the way that this girl was talking. She was trying to make Jack's feelings seem normal. And even though she wanted nothing more than to be normal, she didn't want to be normal like this, "She'd never feel the same way anyway...", That upset her even more. The idea that she had feelings for someone who could never return them crushed her. She pulled her knees to her chest and wondered how Tammy could rationalise her feelings. Maybe she had the same ones...?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Tamara frowned slightly as the girl looked away again and pulled her knees to her chest. Poor kid doesn't know what's going on, she thought to herself. I wish I could know what she's thinking. Tamara sighed. "Hey, you never know unless you talk to her. She might just have feelings back. And if you're unsure about the feelings, maybe you don't actually feel them. You might just be experiencing new feelings because we're living in such close quarters all the time."  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff