Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heirozizzle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:41 pm
"You could've left one for me to kill, kiddo" Aeron joked as he spoke to the unconsious girl. Placing the box down with slowly, he reached down and into his cargo pocket with his right hand and pulled out his medicine box, feeding a tab of to the lass that gave her good effects like cell regeneration and numbing resistance to internal and external pain, but with the bad effects of sluggish movements and drooling. Aeron also placed a pill in his mouth and swallowed. This gave him an extreme adreneline rush plus or minus a side effect an accelerated or slowed respiratory system if he could get some water into his system.

He then tossed the girl over his right should as if she weighed as much as a pillow due to the drug's effects and would take the boxed in under only his cyborg left arm before quickly rushing back to the group. The distance's stress was nothing compared to what he could have suffered if the Licker's would'vr gotten him. Seeing the group now feet away, Aeron yelled out to them. "Hey guys I have some bittersweet news for you!" When he got up to them, he handed sydney to Chris and dropped the box down, hurring to grab a bottle of water he pilfered from a vacant room earlier. He then drank from it with haste so his body could maintain it's regular pace and when it did he began to relay the news. "Ah hah ha... The first floor is pretty vacant and there are still items left to be taken, but the hotel has a fair share of hidden enemies. Sydney took care of the majority we saw and even blew up the room. I'm sure whatever else is trying to get through to us, but we know where they are coming from and can stop them first if we get cracken. " After the speech he downed the rest of his water, crumpled the bottle, and tossed it aside.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:08 pm
User ImageC H R I S__R E D F I E L D

Chris was suprised to see Aeron bring back an unconscious Sydney. He immidiately thought the worst. Claire was standing before he was and helped lay her down. She lifted up Sydney's shirt, inspecting her wouunds. She honestly didn't care about the other men around, if Sydney needed help, she needed help. Claire saw a gash in her stomach from a Licker. But as she whiped some blood away, she watched the skin slowly stitch itself together and heal. Leaving only a small fading scar. Claire sighed, putting her shirt down. "She's alright. She's just exsausted. She overworked her abilities. Much like Alice has done." Claire commented then looked at Aeron.

Chris swore loudly. "Damn it!" He growled. They couldn't get ONE night of rest without worry? God, he was safer when he was locked up in prison in LA. He stood and put a hand on his face. "********. We're going to have to get moving as soon as we can." He sighed. "But we'll be carrying Sydney's dead weight around untill she comes-to. And we still don't know where we're going..." He said, in deep though.

((Now to bring in Elizabeth Wesker!!!))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:46 pm
((I will edit the post layout later!!))

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth had been under the radar for quite some time now. Many said she was dead. It wouldn't be suprising considering she was one of the "weaker" Wesker children. She had far "less-potential" than her brothers as Spencer had said to one of his collegues that she overheard a long time ago. But the other Weskers weren't technically her siblings, by law yes, biologically...not so much. They were a large group of genetically engeneered children for the purpose of creating a new and improved race of humans.

She was almost useless to the project then. And after all these years, only two Weskers have survived. The over-achieving Albert, and Alex. Whom she wasn't sure if he was alive still or not. But she was sure that Albert was alive. She'd heard so much about him over the years, before the world ended, he was a big-shot S.T.A.R.S. Captain in Raccoon City. And we all know how that ended.

But Elizabeth, she has been in and out of Umbrella, Tricell and Willpharma many times. Now she was with both Umbrella and Tricell. She had access to information about both, but given she gave a fake name for both companies she was almost scot-free when she worked there. Of course Albert never spent time with his "siblings" while he was young. He was the working type. The other children had died off, and there was word that she did too. But there never was actually any proof. As for the others....not too much proof aswell. Actually, that depended on how they died. Elizabeth was said to have been on a sinking ship in the middle of the pacific ocean. Said to have had her body lost at sea forever. Pshh, that was a lie. Though she always was fascinated with marine life. Hence her own little creation. Finally in its final stages. Finally she could do somthing to the world.

Elizabeth was in Florida now. Somewhere in Orlando possibly. And from her resources she heard word of some people being here. And it wasn't too hard to find them anyways. She was ontop of a hotel, some of her monsters were inside, aswell as some Hunters and Lickers of the T-virus. Unlike her M-virus. Which was a mix of the Tyrant virus and somthing she'd created. She watched the survivors in the parking garage below. She'd heard what they were saying and had somthing to offer them. She smirked and turned to walk down so she could get to them.

Elizabeth finally made it past the few lickers, occasional zombie, and her own creations...which listened to her every wish actually. So that wasn't a problem. She had them wait and stay back for a while as she stopped before the door to the parking garage to think of a story. Quickly getting an idea, she pulled out her knife and cut her leg. It only bled a little bit but it looked like a normal injury. She messed up her hair a bit and her clothes. Though she hated it, she had some spares somwhere else. Elizabeth took the bloody knife in her hands and came through the door. Looking around frantically as an act like she was scared. She ran to the group and gasped for breath. "Oh thank god! I thought i was alone out here! I heard your voices and thought it could be in my head." She said and studied the group, calming her breath. Her eyes fell upon John with his wolf ears, he was the one.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:00 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John remained sitting on the ground when Aeron and Sydney came back. When Chris mentioned needing to carry her dead weight around, he spoke up. "I can carry her," he offered. His wolf form was a bit bigger than a horse. As long as she was tied down a bit, he could carry her on his back. He knew that he should be avoiding his wolf form as much as possible, but if it was necessary, he would help out the group. He looked at the newcomer for a moment, surprised to find that she was already looking at him. He gave her a questioning look as he sniffed the air, getting her scent. He couldn't quite place it, but there was something about her scent that seemed familiar to him.

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Chris looked at John and nodded. "I guess so, but remember what you said." Then a new comer had come. Chris quickly looked at the girl, but she was another survivor. He glanced at John and the look he was giving her. Chris walked over to the girl. "Are you alright?" He asked her. The woman nodded and put her hand over the cut on her leg. "I'll be fine." She said. Her voice changing from scared...to a bit of a mocking tone.

Chris' head snapped up from the wound and looked at her. Blonde hair. Her eyes were normal, and she didn't seem to be infected. But somthing about her reminded him of...Wesker. "My name's Chris...and you are?" He asked, holding out his hand.

She shook it then spoke. "Elizabeth." She said plainly. Chris nodded. Then turned around to go look through the box Aeron brought. "Elizabeth Wesker." He froze, then suddenly took out his gun and aimed it at her. "What!?" He barked out. Claire quickly got up. "Chris!" She hissed. Elizabeth smirked. "Don't be alarmed. I'm nothing like that jerk you probably know." She said and folded her arms. "Honestly...i don't like him." She said. Chris didn't lower his gun. "And i may be able to help you."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John nodded when she said Wesker. She shared his scent, though only barely. "She's got his scent, but not by much. If she spent any amount of time around him, I would know. She hasn't been around him recently, if at all," he said. He got to his feet and walked over to Chris. He grabbed his arm to push it down, his eyes on the girl. "Help how?" he asked.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Chris sighed and pulled his gun down. But he still had it in his hands though. You couldn't blame him. He watched the girl speak. "And the reason for that is, we're related." Chris' eyes narrowed. "Not very much though. He never was much of a big brother anyway. To anyone. Talk about a nonsocial person." She stopped herself from going off topic further. "I can help with your problem Wolf-boy." Her eyes shifted to John. "I over heard your little problem." She stepped closer to him and lightly grabbed his wolf ears, studying them. "I may have just what you need." Chris was astonished by it all. "But it's not with me." She said and stepped away.

"Wesker has a little sister?" Chris was shocked at that even. Elizabeth laughed. "Technically yes. Technically no. You see, by the rest of the world, i died at sea many years ago. My body was lost at sea forever. Such a lie." She shook her head. "Now, will you accept my help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:08 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

When she stepped away, the ears on John's head flicked back for a moment. They flattened on his head, showing that he didn't trust her. "You're a Wesker. Whether you like Albert or not, you're not the type to just hand over a suppressant without wanting something in turn. What price do I have to pay to get the 'antidote'?" he asked. His ears flicked forward again, waiting for her reply.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Heirozizzle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:19 pm
"s**t... It'd be so much easier if the infected didn't get so tough. Sheesh, what..." Then it hit Aeron like a ton of bricks, perhaps the only way to survive was to evolve, but then again, he had survived long enough with his humanity intact save for maybe his left arm. As the others plotted on how to jump ship, Aeron chose to keep to himself by dismissing himself from the group still in eye shot of them, but secluded. He ate on the mre he had kept in his uniform while staying in thought, "I'm sure we could still fight for this hotel and win. Maybe , just maybe we don't have to move, i mean there are still more unexplored places and from the looks of the area it was probably some up to standards hotel only the deep pockets could afford to stay in."

He more or less finished the mre he snacked on and once again got up to check out the rest of the hotel. Something just didn't sit right with him, so he went towards the elevator just passed the reception desks one on either side and chose the left side, pressing the up button. Surpisingly it still worked and from there he entered the elevator. Aeron took out his pistol, took it off safe and cocked the hammer. After that he took a pill of two pills, one pill would give hime the adrenaline boost he so needed as the other he took would neutralize the first pills latent effects and also get neutralized of its affects as it built up his resistance to inner and out pain and promoted cell reconstruction. Before he decided what floor he wanted to get off on he thought of what the Sydney girl said about going off alone, but he soon dismissed the info and pressed the button to the basement floor. The doors to the elevator slowly opened and the nomming and moaning of zombies could be heard as the lights from the elevator illuminated the rash group of them trying to enter the building elsewhere. They would then, lock eyes upon Aeron and rush at the elevator to try and devour him. Aeron press the punched the close doors butto with his right fist and aimed and fired at the swift infected being with the pistol in his left as the doors tryed to close fast enough, but it was too late, two got through and one, the faster and tought one, speared Aeron back into the wall afore the elevtors doors closed harshly and lopped off unfortunate inftected's limbs and the other one that got through's legs causing it to be slowed down, even more desperate to get Aeron.

Aeron was about to get bitten up something bad by the top one as it leaped at him and, but only got a mouth full of his left cyborgnetic arm which only tore off most of it's syntheic skin. Then thinking quickly, Aeron took his pistol from his left hand into his right, brought it towards the zombie's red blood filled face and let loose 3 round's on and in its forehead throught the brain, leaving big exit and entry holes through it. Next, he changed his pistol to the butt end pointed first and gave a skull smashing blow across it's dome going left to right and knocked it off his fake arm and now useless to the fight. The crawling zombie however, would reach at the man's feet and trip him on the floor. It then tried to bite into his leg, but would get some harsh stomps and kicks to it's face, pushing it off. Then, he took his bat from his back placement, got up quickly, and smashed the skull of the handicapped zombie over and over until it's head was almsot mush. He would do the same to the other mutated zombie as well just incase.

Aeron's victory would be short lived as he heard the pounding and sceaming of the zombies on the other side. Thinking quickly, he picked up his handgun and fired shot up at the escape hatch to lossen it. Afterwards he leaped up after sheathing his weapons and started to pull his body through the top opening, but he was nearly stopped as the doors gave away to the infected and the lead ones reached at his leg. They were successful in slowing him down for a moment and even twisted his left ankle almost off. While, Aeron did get free at the last second he had another task and that was to get back to the hotel. Looking down at the zombies who now fought to get above the elevator's escape hole and then the first floor's closed doors , he began his task of scaling the wires of the elevator to the next floor. The drugs help way more than what he could normaly have done. They stopped him from feeling the intense pain of his sprained ankle and even granted him enough strength to climb the wires, but this wouldn't guarntee his return...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:20 am

Chris watched Elizabeth quietly. It was weird for Wesker to have any siblings at all. He'd certainly never heard of them. And he wasn't sure he could trust this woman yet, for the obvious reasons. And John was right. What did she want in return? Then Elizabeth spoke up. "What i want? Well it's simple. For a virus suppresser i would need a sample, of you blood." She said and then quickly brushed away any rash thoughts. Well, tried to. "What i'm working on requires a sample, i need some fresh DNA infected with the T-virus. And if you're not willing to do so i will also accept blood from that girl over there perhaps?" Her eyes flickered to Sydney. John also had wolf blood in him, which may cause callenges in what she needed, but Sydney did not. She purely had the T-virus. Claire had stepped infront of Sydney. "Why do you want her, or his blood?" She asked.

"Well, i am working on a new project. Taking some of the properties from said Tyrant virus, and using them for less negative uses. I have figured out a combination that proves very usefull in times of injury,"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Heirozizzle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:07 pm
Elsewhere in an elvator shaft, Aeron struggled to climb up the wires. The screams and howls of the crowded infected would encourage him to try harder, but he'd only be hurting himself in the long run. After pull right after pull of the ropes, he finally made it to the elevator's doors. Now he would try and muster the strength to open it. He would hold his body up with his left hand and withdrew his pistol into his right before firing rounds at the doors, but to no avail. The doors where plenty bullet proof and left only faint metal clash sounds upon it. He last resort was to swing back and forth using the rope's momentum and kick on the door. He also hollared as loud as he could to try and get their attention. He had considered using his left arms secret weapon, but the striain could make him lose balance and plummet to his untimely death.

Then for some reason the elevater began to move upwards. It went slowly due to the overbearing weight of the infected, but still it was rising towards him. Aeron was having bad to worse luck as the time passed and only the help of the others would insure his safety.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:15 am
keepa had ran into a horde of zombies he wasnt far from the group and was firing his hand cannon the noise would wake the dead so to speak. he pistol whipped a zombie to his left and spun into a his firing stance. he shot in bursts hitting zombies in the head or were ever.he took a zombies arms off but it kept coming. they were getting closer and he was trying to find another way out. "come on.....yeah yeah yeah get some bitches.....you want me you going to have to work for it you undead ********." he yelled as he continued shooting. soon he heard the clicking noise of a empty clip "********" he said and started reloading. he thought he had gained enough ground space to have time to realod he was suprised by all thats holy when a zombie grabbed him. they tumbled over the edge of the the building.keepa yelled as they smashed into a car from a 3 story drop. keepa was disoriented and in bit of shock. he heard moaning.in a heart beat he began rain heavy handed shots. "die....you stupid ...son of a b***h" each word came with a blow from the butt of his gun. he rolled off the car slowly and sat down as he tried to regain himself. after about five minutes he stood up and slowly walked trying to find help. he pulled a transciever "im brodcasting on all channels is their anyone out their please pick up i could really use some help. i have a busted shoulder and a acute concussion. if any can here this ill be in the key bank on west third street. please any body....help" he walked into the key bank and sat down. "who am i kidding theirs no one left...im all alone" he thought to himself as he sat their and watched the doors.
User Image
((i deleted my posts but did some editing lol enjoy biggrin ))  

R a M

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces