Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
The Owlery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image

Turning to Will, Indala grabbed both of his hands and flipped them over and back again.
Seeing that everything was alright, she looked up at both of the siblings.
"Well, I'm glad that you all made it through."'
Kissing both of his hands she let them drop softly to his sides.

She smiled, and thanked whatever power had brought them all back together again.

Taking a deep breath, she filed away everything she had learned, intending to dissect the information later.
For now, she wanted to enjoy being in the presence of people she loved, and who loved her.
Gently, she laid back against Will, and closed her tired eyes.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil made his way to the top and began searching for an owl that could deliver three letters, one to his younger brother, one to his aunt, and one to his grandparents. He smiled as he sealed up the envelope for his younger brother. He was proud he wasn't the only Wizard in his generation. He'd see the boy when he got home, he still had three years till he'd be allowed to come to Hogwarts.He was a bit sad that, just like Woil was, his parents kicked him out the second strange things happened. Still, He'd be Yia's father if he had to. "Good luck Yia..." He said down to the letter and he looked around. "Now how do I use these owls..?" He asked himself looking up at the many birds that littered the room. This was going to take him awhile no doubt...
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

IssieBee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:51 am
█ ▌▐█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐██ ▌ ▐ ▌ ▐xƒιяѕт уєαя gяуƒƒιησя ▐x▐ ▌▐██ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ █ ▌▐█ ▌

User Image

Bea walked up to the Owlery, her eyes peeled for he tortoiseshell cat. She fumed as she walked, the silly cat was always running away and getting into trouble. Be paused for a moment, kinda like me

She entered the Owlery and was suprised to see Woil there, a letter clutched in his hand.

"You haven't happened to see a tortoiseshell cat here by any chance, have you?"

User Image..................User Image..................User Image..................User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:59 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil jumped at the sudden intrusion and he turned to see Bea, his hand on his chest, "My god Bea! You almost sent me to my grave..." He said giving her a light smile before picking up the three letters he had dropped. Tortoiseshell Cat? He asked himself, before replying to Bea's question. "I'm afraid I have NO idea what a tortoiseshell cat is." He said with a slight frown and looking around for an owl again. "You wouldn't happen to know how to attach a letter to a school owl do you?" He asked.
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

A high pitched whistle melodiously flew past Tay's lips, followed by a low clicking of his tongue which marked his entrance inside the Owlery. A small heaved sigh was released, relieved, that he had endured his journey up the spiral staircase of the tower without a sharp pang bulging from the knot on his ribs. He glanced over, and noticed a Ravenclaw boy and Gryffindor girl, nice enough, by the looks of them.

A small smile found its way to his lips in greeting, while he averted his attention to the large, 30 inch tall Eurasian Eagle owl, regally owning his own perched cabinet, having chased off the other smallers owls. "I can help you," Tay offered Woil, a whimsical tone was forced as he offered his large bird a treat, stroked its feathers, before he tied his stringed message to the outstretched birds limb.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: -
Thoughts: 'Wonder what she's looking for..?'
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:54 pm
((OOC: Sorry about that, I didn't know you had posted.))

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil turned to see another boy from his year and even in his classes, "Oh, thank you." He said giving the boy a slight smile and a nod. He wandered over to him with the three letters tight in his hand.
Isn't he Slytherin?
We're not ALL bad you know.
Says the personality that want's to destroy the entire world.
A man can dream can't he.
He prevented himself from rolling his eyes, the other boy might get upset if he did. "Your name is... William right?" He asked the boy scratching his head, giving his usual twitch. "Of Slytherin House."
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

IssieBee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 pm

User Image

Bea was about to say hello when there was a screeching noise from above. She sighed and turned to the other two, "That would be my cat, Ruben. I better go fetch him"

She ran up the spiral stairs, owls hooting at her as she did. When she reached the top level, she found the cat facing off against a particularly large barn owl that was twice the cat's size.

Bea rolled her eyes and went to scoop Ruben up. He was a bit reluctant at first, trying to pull out of Bea's arms even scratching her face.

Bea gave out a exclamation, "Ow! You stupid bloody cat!"

After a bit more wrestling he became calmer. Bea walked back to where the other two were, clutching the cat tighter to her.

User Image

User Image..................User Image..................User Image..................User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil looked at Bea and saw the scratch and he hurried over to her. "What happened? Are you okay?" He asked with a worried voice.
That's one dangerous cat...
I WANT IT!!!!!
He couldn't help himself this time, he burst into laughter, he quickly stopped himself though and looked down sadly. "Sorry... I didn't mean to laugh."
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 am

User Image

"I am." The young Slytherin replied without pause at the question of his identity, once he had securely fastened a knot around the eagle owls leg, he stroked the crown of its feathers atop the creatures head fondly. "Okay, Drogo, take this Da', and no detours, you hear me?" The bird seemed to offer a huff of a hoot as though to acknowledge, and disregard the order before it gave a hefty flap of its large wings and took off.

"I prefer to be called Tay, though, everyone has my name-

"You're... Wally, right?"
Tay had to pause and think as he directed his attention to the Ravenclaw boy, His golden gaze quickly retracted towards the Gryffindor girl, he seemed to put a curious smile on his face as he eyed her, and the haughty feline clutched in her arms. "You okay- Merlin, that's a pretty cat, almost looks like a tiger?"

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: 'What a curious cat..'
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:37 pm
((OOC: Woil doesn't have an owl of his own, nor any pet.))

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil watched the bird take flight and smiled at its grace and stubbornness. He turned to Tay and nodded, "Woil actually, but I say Wally cause it's easier to pronounce." He said offering a hand to shake. "So Tay, mind showing me how to use the school owls?" He asked, already knowing the answer. He wished he had an owl of his own, but his aunt doesn't like animals so no pets for him.
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:29 pm

User Image

"Well, I have to agree with you on that one, mate. It is easier." The short Slytherin boy nodded his head thoughtfully as he glanced with a lethargic stare to each bird in turn, until he found the nearest one of appropriate sizes. "Here, take this," Tay instructed, his ivory hand slipped into his breast pocket and revealed a small pellet, an owl treat.

"I don't rightly know what it is about these treats, but they love 'em," Tay's attention continued to shift back and forth between the medium sized tawny feathered bird and Wally. "When they see the treat, they usually come running for it, so be sure to only hold that one treat to that one owl,

"I don't know how many times I've had my fingers pecked at in my fathers owlery because I walked in with a bag of treats in my hand,"
a small laugh ensued past his thin lips and rounded cheeks.

"An', well, the birds are smart, they have a sort of connection with us, and the wizarding world, so tell the little bugger where he's headed off to, and who the letters are for, and it'll know just what to do." He furthered his explanation as he offered the Ravenclaw boy a string to fasten the letters with.

╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: 'I really do wonder how these birds know what they're doing...'
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil nodded and tied the three letters onto the owl's outstretched limb. He was a bit nervous, never having handled an owl from the wizarding world. "So... I just say the names?" He asked Tay tilting his head at the owl.
This is so confusing...
That's because you a moron.
He gave a rather large twitch as he held his head, "By the way, thanks for helping... I just hope your not as awful as that Blair person..." He trailed off as he pulled out one of the papers she had posted up with his and Bea's name on it. He handed it to Tay and nodded as he offered his hand for the owl, who hopped on it and he guided it to the window. "Teresa Nurel, Yiaraw Iluha, and Leroy Thomas." He said, not sure if the owl understood.
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

IssieBee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:07 pm

User Image

Bea grinned slightly at Tay, gripping Ruben, "You try having him as your pet, he's a little hellion."

She could feel Ruben's eyes watching the owl hungrily as Tay and Wally talked about how to send an owl properly.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image
Peeves the Poltergeirst

User Image

Peeves swooped in, cackling madly and waking all the sleeping owls. He loved to do this every few days. The poor owls always seemed so bored, and it was the least he could do to give them a little excitement in their lives.

Alas, something was different today! Upon seeing the students, Peeves knew this was going to be so much more fun. Owls were fun to scare, but students? It would be like Christmas come early for ol' Peeves! He flew directly to the students, yelling loudly, and proceeded to fly all around them, working the owls up into a frenzy.

"What do I see here? Students? Sending off letters? Boooo-ring!"

User Image

User Image

KupoWrath

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:07 pm

User Image

Tay laughed and waved off the thank you, and the slight comment about his cousin. "I don't seem that bad, do I?" The short Slytherin succesfully evaded the question as he glanced over his shoulder towards Bea and the cat cradled in her hands. "Thanks, but I'll have to pass you on that offer." He jestered with a smile towards her.

And then, an echo of haunted laughter caught his ears as a chorus- more like a roar of caws and hoots ensued sparking wildness in all of the birds. "Wha- ah!

"Peeves!"
Tay declared, his index finger was thrust forward towards the poltergeist with dismay.On instinct, his hand reached for his wand- but, what can you do to someone who's already dead?!

He panicked.

[[sorry for the super long delay. my computer caught a virus so I tried to just post in the classrooms until I had gotten it fixed]]]
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: 'Bloody hell!'
╚══════════════╝

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers