Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Whomping Willow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:24 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I won't soothe your pain: Irritated | I won't ease your strain: Oh, come on! | You'll be waiting in vain: Dominic | I got nothing for you to gain: Whomping Willow |
Wearing

Marina watched at the turmoil of emotions that suddenly surfaced on his face, and she felt a twinge of pity for him, before her cold, rational side caught up with her warm, emotional side. She was full prepared to just watch him leave, sitting there silently, and then he spoke. He... what had she done to show any different. She froze, and there was shock visible in here eyes and expression before it tightened and smoothed over into a look of vague irritation. He was right, in a way. she could be just as bad to him as he was to her. She knew that. She knew her own dark side; Marina knew just how far she could go and what her limits were. She could be cold, cruel, and emotionless if she wanted to. But more often she was lively, a blazing little flame that refused to be put out, and she liked that part of her better. She chose how to act, nothing influenced her. Maybe she really was worse.

Then he had the gall to try to pin this on her and the others; for not enlightening him before now! What?! Marina rolled here eyes. "Oh come on. Montague. You might be ignorant, but that's partly your own fault. You have eyes, you have ears. Wake up and look at the world around you. I think you know the difference between right and wrong, regardless of what dearest mum and dad taught you." Her ringing, sarcastic tone followed him. "And what should we have done? Elected someone to sit you down for a cup of tea and a chat on blood equality? Can you honestly say you would have listened? The only reason we're even having this conversation is because I beat you in a duel." If he had won, things would have gone very differently. She suspected it would probably involve gloating on his part, and extreme rage on hers.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:07 pm

๐•ฏominic ๐•ธontague
๐”–๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏi๐”ซ ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก
Third Year, ๐”…eater
User Image

He grinded his teeth, never daring say a word but fear, fury, remorse and anguish swirled on his features, plain as day to see, as his throat tightened and his muscles tensed where he stood. For a moment, he thought he saw hesitance in hers, maybe even the subtlest glaze of pity washed over her but he couldnโ€™t be sure. His stomach wretched and twisted and knotted and he could barely breatheโ€”but why?! Why did this affect him so? Her words berated down on him like hail, colliding full force against his bare skin, stinging and hurtling down, digging deep in his flesh. It made his blood boil.
โ€Iโ€”โ€œ He tried to cut her off, but he couldnโ€™t intervene.

The fury of Hell flamed past her tongue and felt a sudden cold chill run down his spine; he couldnโ€™t explain it. And then, those last words. The last trickling bite of venom that struck him deep in her heart wrenched in piercingly and twisted the wound till it bled.
โ€Youโ€”โ€œ But he couldnโ€™t muster the right words to say. He didnโ€™t know what to say. In a fury, he twirled on his heels and left. Long strides carried him across the field until he was almost of sight.

โ€ฆ..

Just when the silhouette of his form disappeared, it was back. And he approached her with slow, daunting, creeping steps. A fierce look of determination burned in his eyes as he crossed the field with the rustle of grass beneath his feet to signal his arrival once again. With a stern face and straight lips, he dropped both his broom and his wand on the grass gently beside him and sat down crossing his legs beneath him to sit directly in front of Marina.

Silence stretched. It ticked and tocked and toiled on, until finally, he spoke.

โ€Teach me.โ€

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Height: 5โ€™7โ€ โ˜ฃ Weight: 159lbs โ˜ฃ Age: 13
Whomping Willow

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:15 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Surprised | I won't ease your strain: .....The hell? What is he coming back here for? | You'll be waiting in vain: Dominic | I got nothing for you to gain: Whomping Willow |
Wearing

Marina watched him go with a scowl and then went to get her book, smoothing the wrinkled pages and closing it. Now what? She didn't want to stay here, and if she left she might run into him again.... Where was a friend when you needed one? She really needed to talk to someone about this, like Ada or Nell. Well, only them actually, because they were her only friends besides Damien and he would probably get mad at her if she told him. She sighed and felt a headache coming on. Why did her life have to have so much drama in it? She was constantly getting herself into dangerous situations or getting into awkward situations. Just once, she'd like to have a normal, boring school year. Yeah.... that probably wasn't going to happen.

Then Dominic came back. "Oh you have GOT to be kidding me," she muttered under her breath. Did he not get the message? This whole thing was over. Done. Ended. What could he possibly want? To hit her with a bludger on purpose this time? Then he spoke, and she simply stared at him in disbelief for a few moments. "You're not serious with this, right? What part of me yelling at you do you not understand?! You're supposed to go sulk in the dungeons or better yet, whine about me to the other Slytherins and come up with some horribly bad plan for revenge that will end up backfiring. That's what people like you do, mate." She half turned to storm off and then stopped. "Wait, wait. Did you say you want me to teach you? On what, pray tell? How to not be a prat? I'm pretty sure they have professional help for stuff like that."

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:13 am

๐•ฏominic ๐•ธontague
๐”–๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏi๐”ซ ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก
Third Year, ๐”…eater
User Image

โ€Uh-,โ€ Dominicโ€™s face fell, taken aback, those wide blue eyes blinked several times, enduring the venom that Marina spat through forked tongue and sharpened fangs. He almost didnโ€™t know what to do. Soft, confused, crest fallen features subdued, and then hardened to stone. She was almost on her feet, ready to slither away from him as fast as she could. โ€Nevermind,โ€ he growled, black eyes narrowing to slits as he pushed himself up and snatched up his wand and broom again. โ€This was a mistake,โ€ Dominic muttered hastily, his ego bruised too many times for one fight, and almost in disbelief with himself for what heโ€™d done. He left in such a rush, heโ€™d completely forgotten the bludger that sat in its open trunk not but a few yards from Marina left in the grassy field. It was simple and wooden, with a leather handle that wouldnโ€™t harm the hand that held it, a small inscription was on the center of the lid where the latch fell into its lock, โ€˜mon plus cher neveu, n'oublient jamais, vous sont seulement humain. ๐”.โ„œ.โ€™

Translation:// My dearest nephew, never forget, youโ€™re only human. L.R.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Height: 5โ€™7โ€ โ˜ฃ Weight: 159lbs โ˜ฃ Age: 13

Exit Whomping Willow to Library
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:26 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Upset | I won't ease your strain: I... What's wrong with me?! | You'll be waiting in vain: No one | I got nothing for you to gain: Whomping Willow |

Marina didn't know how to stop, didn't know if she could stop. It just kept coming up, out of her mouth, tongue lashing like a whip. And Dominic Montague had just been scourged. She didn't know what to say until he was already gone, and she heard his last words. "Yeah. It was," she whispered to herself, feeling all of the anger wash out of her like a wave. What was wrong with her? She'd never, ever, spoken so harshly to another human being like that in her entire life, not when she was mocked and taunted in muggle school,and she had promised herself they would regret ever crossing her. They had, but it had not made her feel any better about herself.

She sort of knew why she got like this sometimes. Inside, she was scared. She was still that shy little girl with wide, fearful eyes, sitting in the corner at recess because no one wanted to play with the freak. That child always bracing for the next attack. She'd spent a good part of her childhood being the victim, and she realized that she unconsciously wanted to be the perpetrator, just so she wouldn't feel scared anymore. Marina was now scared of herself. She'd had a right to be upset with Dominic, but she had taken her anger way too far, and in the end only further alienated him. She wasn't all that heartbroken about that, but it wasn't right to use someone else as an outlet for her rage.

And she wasn't even all that angry with him. Marina was also angry about a lot of things. She was angry at her grandfather for dying without reconciling with her mum, at her mum for being so depressed, at her dad for paying more attention to her mum then her, at Damien for making her feel so awkward and nervous around him, and at herself for not being as strong as she should be. She was supposed to be strong! She was supposed to be able to handle everything, because she was Marina bloody Aldred, and she could handle anything! Except her own emotions. Her emotions, when they got out of control, reduced her to a terrified child, who had absolutely no clue what to say or do.

Now she watched Dominic go, motionlessly, and felt sick inside. She swallowed hard and noticed the trunk. She approached it slowly, and dropped to her knees to read the inscription."My dearest nephew, never forget, you're only human," she whispered aloud as she read it. Whoever had written that was right, she realized. Everyone was only human, and they all made the same stupid mistakes. Even her. The words rang in her ears as she staggered back from it, and sat down a little bit away. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she made a sort of gasping sound, as everything sank in. She was a horrible, pathetic girl who made everyone around her a target for one of her rages. She couldn't even control her own emotions, never mind anything else. She was going to die alone and unloved, because no one would ever want to be friends with her, never mind love her. She was her own greatest enemy.

She ran away from the trunk like it was a monster coming to get her, and didn't stop running until she was at the bottom of the hill the Whomping Willow was at. Marina stopped there, curled up into a ball, and sobbed, shaking violently and burying her face in her knees. The sun no longer seemed to smile down on her and the cloud seemed a little bit more cloudy.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at the Whomping Willowspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Willowspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's see if this actually works...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Adalaide approached her favorite spot on campus, not with the usual calm demeanor, but with her entire body thrumming with excitement. She'd read, over the Summer, that Whomping Willows came naturally equipped with a off switch of sorts, a knot on the tree that, when hit, could momentarily paralyze the tree. This knowledge had been used over the years to both study and cultivate the dangerous trees, and it was apparently fairly common knowledge among Herbologists. When she's approached her father about it, he expressed surprise that she didn't already know this about them, given that she loved hanging out by the tree on campus so much. He'd then sort of jokingly suggested that perhaps she should attempt to find the knot on the campus tree, so that she could study it herself. He wasn't overly happy about the fact that she'd taken him seriously, of course, since the Willow was so dangerous, but it wasn't like he was there to stop her, anyway, and she was smart enough to get out when the limbs started moving again.

Ada approached the tree, her wand out. She'd gotten rather good at levitating and moving smallish objects around. She was fairly certain that she could gather some rocks and fling them at various spots on the tree to try and hit the knots and find the right one. She set about making her collection immediately, finding a fair number of sizable rocks, and then started flinging them at the tree's knots. At first, she thought she might be being too gentle, so she ramped up the force. After about twenty minutes, she was rewarded when a rather large rock managed to hit the tree on a knot and its limbs shuddered for a moment, then fell still. She jumped up with glee. She'd done it! Without even thinking, she immediately got in close to the tree and started looking it over.
                                  "This... is so... awesome!"

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                  'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Imageย 
เฎShow me how to lie. Youโ€™re getting better all the timeเฎย 
เฎAnd as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetเฎย 
เฎNow dance, dance Man, he never had a chanceเฎ
ย 

Wearing
Volare

ยคยคยคยคยคยคMichelle had been wandering by herself as per usual, keeping her eye out for that annoying prat White Fox or whatever the hell his actual name was when she heard Adalaide pracically squeal in delight. She raised an eyebrow and walked towards the voice. She easily found the girl next to the....still... whomping willow. She blinked quietly and headed over to her friend. "How'd you get this monster to stop moving?" She asked curiously, not realizing how quietly she had walked up behind her friend, or how easily she could scare the crap out of her friend with her silence. The Slytherin had gotten so used to moving as quiet as possible, especially when she spent a good portion of her time around Tay, where it was practically expected to move in near silence. Plus she liked to try and sneak up and catch the golden eyed boy unaware. It was one of her favourite games to play.ย 

เฎWith a thousand lies, and a good disguiseเฎย 
เฎHit โ€˜em right between the eyesเฎย 
เฎWhen you walk away, nothing more to sayเฎย 
เฎSee the lightning in your eyes. See โ€˜em running for their livesเฎ

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at the Whomping Willowspace

Adalaide, so caught up in studying the tree, didn't hear or see her friend approach. She was standing on one of the roots, trying to climb up the trunk for a look at the limbs, when Michelle's voice reached her, and caught her so off-guard she managed to lose her grip and slide down the tree. She shrieked a little, and, when she landed at the base of the tree, she turned the Michelle, dusting herself off, her eyes fierce. "You're as bad as that guy the other day! You know, you could have gotten me seriously hurt! What if noise woke it up?" Ada eyed the tree warily. She didn't know if that would wake it, actually. There was a lot she didn't know. But then, she'd just yelled at Michelle and nothing had happened, so she presumed that it was safe. Her shoulders slumped and her fire faded as she calmed down. She'd been more scared than angry, anyway, and since there was nothing to be scared of, she dropped it. She glanced back at Michelle, her eyes apologetic. "Sorry, that was mean. I mean, no one's as bad as that guy. Bloody arse." Ada didn't like that she'd reminded herself of White Fox, or of her outburst at him. She smiled, wiping the thought away and walking back up to the tree, waving for Michelle to follow. "C'mon, it's totally safe. At least, it should be for a bit. The book said about 30 minutes, and it's been five tops." She pointed to the knot she'd hit to make the tree stop flailing. "It's that knot, it acts like an off button. If you hit it, the tree's paralyzed, at least for a while. I read about it this summer." Ada started climbing the tree again, intent on getting a look at the branches. She glanced over her shoulder at Michelle as she tried to hike her tiny frame up the giant trunk. "It's totally cool. I mean, I know you don't like plants much, but you gotta admit, this is cool."

User Image

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Imageย 
ย 

Wearing
Volare

ยคยคยคยคยคยคMichelle stood, smirking nonchalantly at her best friend as the girl yelled at her. She waited silently, knowing the tiny girl would run out of steam quickly. And she was right. With in minutes, Ada was apologizing and explaining what she was doing. She nodded her head at the explanation and watched Ada try and climb the tree again. A snort escaped from her as the tiny girl barely made it up a foot if that. "You know, climbing trees might work better if you were tall like me." She teased her Hufflepuff, laughing. She knew what it was like to feel tiny though, seeing as next to Tay she felt like a friggen dwarf. She was what.. 5'6'' ish and still he towered over her. She shook thoughts of the boy from her mind and smirked at Ada. She really should stop letting her mind wander to the golden eyed Slytherin, but she couldn't seem to help herself.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe

Ada's eyes narrowed when Michelle made fun of her height. She wasn't short. She was just... okay, so she was short. Her dad called her a pixie, and it wasn't for nothing. She growled a little, low in her throat. She hated being called short. She really did. It was incredibly annoying. Spurred on by how much she hated it, she managed to hike her legs up and managed to get to the third branch up, sitting on it. "Now who can't climb a tree, Chelle? Huh? If you're so great at it, let's see you get up here." Logically, Ada knew that the Slytherin would likely manage with ease, but that didn't really register to her annoyed train of thought. She kicked her legs a bit, watching to see if Michelle would respond to her goading or stay down there.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Imageย 
ย 

Wearing
Volare

ยคยคยคยคยคยคMichelle smirked, watching her friend scurry up the tree as if to prove her wrong. At the Hufflepuff's words, Michelle realized that is exactly what Ada was doing. She chuckled as the girl challenged her, and approached the trunk of the tree quietly. In a few quick easy movements she found a handhold, dragged her self up, grabbed onto the branch Ada was sitting on and swung herself up to sit next to her best friend. "Did you expect that to be hard on me?" She asked, teasing the sensitive girl. She knew she shouldn't make fun of the Hufflepuff's height, but sometimes it was just to tempting to not do so. Ada had one thing running for her though, she was still taller than Olyvia. The day Olyvia out grew anyone, would be the day pigs fly.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe

Ada growled a little when Michelle managed to easily lift herself up onto the branch she'd struggled to climb to. She gave her friend a little shove in annoyance. "You could have at least pretended it wasn't so easy. I have an ego, too, you know." And the Hufflepuff's height was pretty much the only button she had that really set her off and hurt it. She could handle being quiet, she'd gotten good enough with spells that a failure at first didn't completely ruin her. But dammit, she just hated being so tiny! It made her look so weak, and she just knew that she was going to be treated like a victim her entire life because of it. People even mocked the magic of small witches, as if their lack of height implied that their spells didn't pack as much punch. She pushed Michelle again, still a bit annoyed. Really, you'd think that, as Ada's best friend, she'd take the time to be nice to her. But, maybe that was expecting a bit much. Michelle wasn't really nice to anyone. She was at least nicer to Ada that to most everyone else.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Imageย 
ย 

Wearing
Volare

ยคยคยคยคยคยคMichelle snorted at the gentle shove and wrapped her arm around the tiny girl. "Aww come on Ada. I'm just kidding." She said, smirking at the Hufflepuff. Michelle knew she knew all the right buttons to push to piss the girl off, but she was only teasing! She would never intentionally actually hurt the girl."You know I love yo-" Her words were cut off as Ada gave her another push and she lost her balance on the branch. That was totally not fair! The Hufflepuff had caught her off guard and when she had only just sat down. Plus she would never expect her sweet little hufflepuff to attack her! On instinct, she reached up to grab hold of the branch and stop herself from falling, but her pale hands missed the branch and ended up grabbing hold of Ada instead. Of course the girl was a lot smaller than the Slytherin, so grabbing hold only proved to drag both of them down instead.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe

Adalaide gave a high-pitched shriek when Michelle started to fall, and another when the Slytherin grabbed onto her and pulled her off the tree limb after her. She tumbled down the tree, banging her arms and legs but thankfully not her head, and found herself landing on top of her friend. But, the fall apparently wasn't over, because when she made contact with Michelle, her seemingly inconsequential weight apparently enough to cause the earth to give out from under them, and they fell again, down into... Ada took a second to get her bearings, her eyes widening. "Chelle, check this out!" They were in a tunnel, the entrance at the base of the Willow, leading... where? Her eyes flashed with curiosity. She looked at Michelle and, realzing she was still on top of her friend, climbed off and over to the side, her expression apologetic. "Sorry, Michelle. I didn't think you'd fall... are you alright?" Ada's arms and legs were twinging in various spots, but she figured she'd earned whatever bruises she had, since she'd been the one to push them out of the tree. She glanced down the tunnel... it'd just been growing dark outside when she'd made her way to the Willow, and now it was almost dark. Not much to see... She pulled out her wand. "Lumos!" The tip lit, and showed her... nothing. It was still nothing but a tunnel. She glanced at Michelle. "What do you think this is?" On the one hand, Ada's sense of adventure was calling. On the other... it was almost dark, and they could get in serious trouble if they weren't in their dorms before lights out. Especially if the tunnel led off-campus, which Ada was fairly certain of since it was pointed away from the castle.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:35 pm
User ImageUser Imageย 
ย 

Wearing
Volare

ยคยคยคยคยคยคMichelle groaned as she landed on the ground, and then a second later Ada landed on top of her and they were suddenly falling again. A moment later she was lying on the ground, her Hufflepuff still on top of her. She was about to complain at the girl, when Ada climbed off and apologized. The Slytherin shrugged and pushed herself into a sitting position. She looked up and down the tunnel, before pulling out her own wand. "Lumos." She muttered, her own wand lighting up and glowing. She glanced at Ada, at the girl's question and shrugged, before dragging silver eyes away from her friend and peering down the tunnel curiously. "Only one way to find out." She said simply, before gesturing down the tunnel. "We've got to explore this, find out where it goes!"

ยคยคยคยคยคยคBriefly, Michelle wondered if her shy goody-two-shoes best friend, would be up for exploring the tunnel, but the Slytherin shook her head. She had decided the brunette didn't have a choice. They were going to explore and adventure, whether the tiny girl liked it or not. A smirk crawled onto her face at this, and she readied herself to grab Ada if the other girl tried to run off before they could adventure. The tunnel had, of course, piqued Michelle's interest, and as always, she wasn't one to let something interesting just glide on by and drift away into the past.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items