Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Secret Admirer Valentine's Day Cards - UPDATE PAGE 1 & 8! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V-Day Cards - Interested?
Most Definately!
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
Sure...:)
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
Don't have time....:(
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:09 am
In the dark of the night, an Angel is always there.

User Image

I have a crazy suggestion. What would happen if someone were to put a ballroom role play thread for the guild in the role play subforum for Valentines day.

We are the unknown warriors, the ones hidden in the mist of despair to bring hope to any who so desire it.

User Image
~Angel Natavi~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:33 pm
Audi Kitty
Zella L.
Yes. My Bat friend calls me food all the time. *angsty insecurityness* =( But I'm still way faster than her confindenceless butt. *nodnod*

<3~
Tryst and Shout....I got invited to that...though I have no idea why, nor who the inviter was.... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:15 pm
sweatdrop i need to get working on the card.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:43 pm
As an update, I've recieved about half of the cards. Lookin' good, guys! Please remember that I would ideally like to have them by Valentines day so that they can be posted on said day. 3nodding  

Manda_Tifa

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:08 pm
I sent mine in. Care to give me some feedback?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:40 pm
4laugh *can't wait*  

Sakiimi

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:46 pm
awww * siff* i want to get a valentine..... but i cant participate, id have no way of posteing my valentines at this point in time ...* sighs* .... well maybey i will find a way of makeing one......cuz i really need some kind of valentines right now *sighs* cry  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:47 pm
stoarm_fox
awww * siff* i want to get a valentine..... but i cant participate, id have no way of posteing my valentines at this point in time ...* sighs* .... well maybey i will find a way of makeing one......cuz i really need some kind of valentines right now *sighs* cry
i'll make you one! what;s your fursona?  

Rainey_angel81

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:52 pm
Rainey_angel81
stoarm_fox
i'll make you one! what;s your fursona?
a-are you seriouse? *blushes* wow, t-thanks, i promise , i will try and make you one as well ,

its basicley just a tenage fox boy with semi long orange hair on his head with a paw print on etch shoulder ... * points to his sig* wow.... thank you so much ^//^ ..... ive....ive been going through some really depressing times recentley.... and..i... it just really helps knowing someone cares heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:04 pm
hehe..I'd send you a plushie too just to get a smile on your face

edit: why does everyone have to be a fox? *grumbles*  

Rainey_angel81

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:09 pm
I dunno. Foxs are really common I guess. Which is why I made mine relaivly unique. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:12 pm

hmmm, I suddenly feel bad. Cause my Valentine doesn't feature anyones fursona, just a random furry I made up

*pouts*

but oh well, it looks good anyway ^^ *cna't wait till the person she made it for sees it.*

Shinigami Whistle

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:14 pm
I couldn't draw the person's fursona at the moment..my hand just didn't want to draw *shakes it* oh..I think the card is cute, at least  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:15 pm
Rainey_angel81
hehe..I'd send you a plushie too just to get a smile on your face

edit: why does everyone have to be a fox? *grumbles*
* fox blush* thank you , i wish i could return the favor.... i'll think of something ^^

i dunno, thats the animal ive allways identified with i guess.... and there so cute ^^  

stoarm_fox

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:41 pm
*yawn* sleepy time. I'll be working on valentine cards tonight until i fall asleep and tomorrow at work..cuz I know there aren't appointments for at least 5 hours  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff