Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

User Image

Jer walked into the room, heading straight for the Ravenclaw table. He was starving, and had dodged several people from his house to get there. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair, disrupting his ever-present hat before he noticed Gypsy over off to the side. Well, she seemed to be in a mischievous mood, given her hair color. He had never asked her about her hair changing color, so he wasn't too sure, but she always seemed to have purple hair around him. He walked over there instead, giving his best mate a grin and a wave. "Wotcher Gyp. Ya seem ta be in a bi' o' a mood. Go' anythin' on yer mind?"

-------------------------------------------
State: Curious
OOC: ...

And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in The Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jacobspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Curiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hm... more secret meetings, huh? Sounds fun...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy gave the Slytherin a toothy grin when he walked over, saving her the trouble of trying to hunt him down. Her eyes flashed brighter for a second, and she grabbed his hand, dragging him towards the Ravenclaw table. "I'm sure you're hungry, so eat, and I'll talk, yeah?" She pursed her lips, clear mischief in her eyes, her demeanor mirthful and amused. "So, I hadn't bothered to tell you about this before, because there basically wasn't anything to tell... but Jacob called a meeting, so something's up. Not that any of that made any sense to you, but whatever." She blew a burst of air out, fluffing her bangs, trying to think of the best way to explain this, given that she basically had no idea what she was explaining. After a moment, she nodded to herself, giving him an at least somewhat serious look. When she spoke, her voice, normally obnoxiously loud, was soft, conspiratorial. "Okay, so, over the Summer, I got 'summoned,'" This was said with air quotes, to emphasize how silly she thought it sounded, "-to some weird meeting thing, by a bunch of older students. It was... well, me, Jacob, from Gryffindor, dunno if you know him, and... Tobi, from Hufflepuff, they're both fourth years, I think? And then a couple of seventh years and some guy who I'm pretty sure must've graduated at least a year before, because I'd never seen him before. And these seventh years, and the guy, he tells me and Jacob and Tobi that we've been recruited or something for some secret society of... well, Jacob used the word 'superheroes' which sounds ridiculous but I think the way the guy was talking he honestly thinks that's what they are. And there was supposed to be a Slytherin there, too, yeah? One kid from each house or whatever. Except the Slytherin never showed up. And Jacob wants me and Tobi to meet him in a bit to try and muddle through everything because we weren't told basically anything about any of it... And I figured, hey, we're short a snake, right?" Her eyes flashed again, and she gave him another toothy smirk. "I totally didn't tell Jacob I was gonna tell you. It's supposed to be some big secret or whatever. But... well, I'm the only second year and it's totally lame being by myself with all these older kids who all know each other. So I thought maybe you could come? You'd totally be crashing the party. And once you're in... well, I mean, you know what's up, so what're they gonna do, kick you out and hope you keep your mouth shut?" She giggled at that, although her giggle was a little nervous. She might royally piss the older boys off with her little ploy... but Jacob had said himself that he didn't know what to do about them being short a Slytherin. Gypsy was only trying to help! To contribute! So really, what could they do to complain? "So... you in?" she asked, her expression hopeful. Jer being in on the big secret would be great. Not that the secret thing was really going to last all that long... actually, she'd already killed it, telling Echo, but she doubted her brother'd believed her about it anyway.

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Jer blinked as he got dragged to the table, blinking. Well then, what was Gypsy all worked up about? He had hardly sat down and started loading his plate with rashers of bacon when she told him about this apparently secret group she was in. He blinked. Well, there was something new. He'd heard about Jacob from Steffi and Luke, though he doubted anything they told him, except that Luke had been in a few fights with the bloke. Then again, given his sister's best friend, it was no surprise. However, the very mention of superheroes made him choke on a bit of egg he had just put in his mouth. "Wai', superheores, like Superman an' all? Wot kinda wierd stuff be happenin' a' th' school tha' makes people think there needs ta be superheroes?"

As he said it, though, he remembered the whole incident last year that had plunged everyone into a coma. No one had been saved then, at least not until a rumored girl had died on the grounds. He blinked at Gypsy, trying to figure out if she was lying to him. She didn't, not that he knew of, but it was possible. "Alrigh', if wot ya sayin' is true, then why din' anyone stop th' people passin' ou' all year? I mean, suppos'dly Drage was innat coma too, righ'? Seems mighty fishy ta me, pearl. I migh' jus' tag along jus' ta make sure yer no' gettin' yerself inta trouble, a' leas' too much."

By doing the right thing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in The Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jacobspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Curiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hm... more secret meetings, huh? Sounds fun...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ

Gypsy pouted a bit at Jer over this all-too-pragmatic response. Since when did he take things so seriously? Honestly, she thought the entire thing was a bit of a joke, and hadn't bothered to take any of it seriously. Although, she supposed given that they had managed to find a dead body in the dungeons... she suppressed a shudder at the memory. "Superman? Hardly. If anything, I'm Batman, all brains and disguises, yeah? And I dunno, maybe the fact that they didn't do a damned thing last year's why Jacob's in such a state over the whole thing." She leaned back, eyeing him. Well, he hadn't said no, after all. There was that, at least. "The whole thing sounds like a load of bollocks to me, honestly. But I really don't feel like going by myself to some meeting with two fourth years who probably aren't gonna listen to a word I say. At least if I show up with you they'll pay me some attention... and you know how I love to be the center of attention." Her eyes flashed at that. It wasn't entirely true, not really. This wasn't about attention (for once), it was about not sitting there while a couple of boys older than her completely shut her out of a conversation because they didn't consider that she might have something to say. She didn't know why she bothered to put up a front with Jer, though; he'd see right through it. But hey, she had her pride, didn't she? And at least he'd know that was why she was lying to him. Anyone else, if she lied to them, it was usually because they were smack in the middle of some prank she was pulling on them. Or because she didn't like them and didn't want to deal with them. Jer... was different. She didn't have to act with him because he knew her... and really, being totally honest was more of an act to her than lying for her pride was. She didn't think she knew how to do it, to be honest. "Anyway, you wanna keep an eye on me, that's fine. Long as I'm not going alone." At least that was honest, then. She waited patiently for him. Jacob and Tobi probably wanted them all there soonish, right? But Jer needed to eat, badly, if the amount of food he'd loaded on his plate was any indication. And besides, the longer they waited on them... the more over the top it'd be when she showed up with her best friend in tow. She had to admit, she was looking forward to seeing the looks on their faces...

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Jer grinned, Gypsy saying precisely the one thing he loved to hear. After all, mentioning anything about drawing attention to himself, and he was all over it. After all, it was how he got to be so successful with his acts. Quickly tucking away the last of his meal, he wiped his mouth and stood, adjusting his hat. "Well, if we're supposed ta be goin' ta this meetin', then we better ge' goin', righ'? Leas' ta keep ya company." Shoving his hands in his pockets, he made to follow Gypsy.

By doing the right thing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan had just stood up from the Gryffindor table, an apple in one hand, several bites taken out of it, and a book open in the other. He had to get to class, and he was almost tempted to skip so he could study. NEWTs were going to kill him... Literally. His Aunt wanted him to make an O in transfigurations. How was he gonna pull that one off? The purple haired male sighed as he closed his book and took another bite of the apple, chewed, and then swallowed. He finished the apple just as someone touched his wrist, and practically grabbed it. Almost expecting Cora, Rowan turned with a silly grin on his face. But he was stunned to see a Slytherin Prefect on his arm. The blonde was pretty yes, but Rowan never spoke to her... If ever it was only a little. But Carolynn didn't seem to just... Want to say hi. "Hey... Uh... Rowan? Could you help me with something?" The girl asked shyly. That set off a warning in his head, so loud that he thought he would burst... Slytherin's were never that innocent sounding...

Both his parents were Slytherin... His mum may be dead, and his father crazed, but they were still Slytherin. And Carolynn? She was holding on to his wrist... That didn't signify anything good in his opinion. "Uh... Sure? What is it?" He asked, giving his best to try and smile even a little. The Slytherin smiled brightly and looked towards her table before asking him to accompany her there. He looked over and blushed a little. He didn't want too... No he absolutely dreaded the idea... Oh god...

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Seventh Year/Gryffindor/Promised to Corabell Kiremono
(O.o.C.)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Great Hall with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Seriously how hard could this bloody be? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott was practically twitching as he stood at the door to the Great Hall; he wasn't normally an impatient person, but he'd put this off for ages. Months, literally. His conversation with Jojo at The Three Broomsticks had been back in, what, October? He shifted his weight from one foot to the other, glaring in the direction of the Hufflepuff table, spying the blonde easily enough. Apparently she sense his gaze, because she turned to look at him after a second, then did that stupid "I'm watching you" gesture with her fingers. He responded with a rude gesture requiring the same handshape; as far away as she was, he couldn't be sure, but he was almost certain she blew a raspberry at him. What did the girl want?! Seriously, the whole reason he was standing around like an idiot was because he was trying to do exactly what she ruddy wanted him to do. He could be at his table eating breakfast, but no, instead he was waiting to catch Jesse on his way to breakfast. To ask him on a date... Elliott still wasn't convinced this wasn't completely idiotic.

spaceThe Ravenclaw was about five seconds from saying '******** it' when Jesse finally walked in. He swallowed, stealing his nerve, thinking that it was utterly ridiculous that he was actually sort of following advice from that damned idiot knight. But, well, one thing Sir Cadogan had in spades that he definitely lacked was courage. Not that he was a coward, he just like to have as much information as possible before making a move. He was smart. Calculating. And this was an area in which it was almost impossible to be either of those things. But, he wanted to ask Jesse now, dammit. If he was doing this (and Merlin knows he practically didn't have a choice; another glance towards a certain blonde), he wanted to do it.. well, right? Everyone and their sister took a date to The Three Broomsticks, he didn't want to do that. He'd rather do pretty much anything other than that. Honestly, what he had in mind was a film; he kept telling himself that wanting the date to happen over the holidays, when they would have more options for location, was why he'd put it off so long. And, maybe it was a little true... but only a little. He cleared his throat, approaching Jesse with a frown and hot pink cheeks. "Hey, um. Jesse, do you have a minute?" he asked. Were his palms sweating? He thought his palms might be sweating. Sheesh, was he mental? He couldn't ask a guy on a date, he barely understood how he had friends, how was he supposed to have a-

spaceHe cut that thought off; this wasn't even that, he wasn't asking Jesse to be his boyfriend. It was a date. One. Date. He could do one bloody date. Hell, if it went badly, Jesse would probably just make fun of him for eternity, right? They were only fourteen, it wasn't like one bad date meant they couldn't be friends afterwards. Things would be awkward for a big, but hell, when wasn't he awkward? Elliott clenched his fists, crossing his arms. He found he couldn't look Jesse in the eye, but hell, at least his vocal chords were working? "So, uh. We're going home for the holidays this weekend, and I know Kenneth offered for you to come stay with us. And, um. If you were going to, I wanted to know if... you'd mind going to the cinema with me." After a second, he scowled. "And yes, before you ask, I do mean on a date. Or maybe you weren't going to ask. Maybe you wouldn't have even thought of that. Or maybe I'm the only one socially stunted enough to think it's necessary to spell that out, I don't know." The Ravenclaw finally managed to actually look at his friend, exhaling in a huff. This was probably the most utterly terrifying thing he'd ever done. He had literally faced his boggart and it hadn't been this scary. Honestly. He wasn't sure what that said about himself, that he was more capable of handling the physical embodiment of his literal worst fear than asking a guy on a damned date, but it couldn't be anything good. He was a mental case, he swore.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:58 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Great Hall.
                                                                Who? Himself
                                                                Thoughts?That kid is going to be a nobody in the wizarding world with an attitude like that.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack howled with laughter after the boy took the soggy paper to the head, but then slipped out of the dining area as quickly as he could. He really didn't want that detention, even if it was worth it. But the boy was hardly phased, rather surprised that it was something so mundane. "What did that git expect, to get hexed in front of the entire Hogwarts staff? He's not one I'll care to associate with."

He wandered around the Great Hall, not quite sure if this was off limits or not. He wasn't patrolling the halls after curfew, nor was he in the out of bounds areas like the forest. But he'd never really seen anyone miss the feast on the first night. He walked to a dead end and looked up at one of the paintings of an older, noblewoman chewing on what looked to be a lamb's leg. She was eating very messily and Jack's stomach turned queasy. He turned away and just stared at the empty hallway. He wanted a friend, just one that he could talk to. Was that really so much to ask for?
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC: I couldn't resist.

Quote:

Quote:

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image
                                                                My eyes are open wide
                                                                And by the way,
                                                                I made it through the day
                                                                I watched the world outside
                                                                By the way,
                                                                I'm leaving out today

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Fay
                                                                What am I doing? Bumping into him by accident
                                                                What am I thinking? I must not be paying that much attention...
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Arden was still distracted by the events over the summer. So far, he had been grounded for associating with muggleborns, and then had to deal with the fact that his uncle had basically dumped his cousin with no memories. Arden was no fool though. If his uncle had been willing to do that to his own son, he doubted that boded well for him. However, knowing what his uncle had done was just half the battle. Now he had to figure out what he had to do to survive his uncle's rampant stupidity. And his uncle was certainly stupid.

Only good thing that happened so far was that he hadn't seen Hamilton yet. He half expected for the halfbreed to ambush him on the train like he did last year, but that didn't happen. Which meant that Hamilton was off doing who knew what. In any case, Arden wasn't willing to confront his cousin at all. He wished he could actually talk to Jesse, but again, that was probably not happening. Not with the fact that Jesse lived in Hogsmeade with his boyfriend and no longer went to school. If he snuck into Hogwarts as a cat, Arden would willingly search him out, but that was if Arden even knew that Jesse was in the school, so good luck with that happening.

Too absorbed in his own thoughts, Arden hadn't been really paying any attention when he bumped into someone. And by bumped, he ran into the other person hard enough to knock them both over. Wincing as he rubbed his sore bum, he blinked as he spotted Fay Usher, one of the students that had been in the argument with him in History of Magic. He picked himself off the ground carefully before extending a hand to the other boy. "Here, let me help you up. Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He already felt a blush rising, but decided to ignore it in favor of helping the other boy. After all, he figured it was his own fault.

OOC:

Tell my mother,
                                                                Tell my father
                                                                I've done the best I can
                                                                To make them realize
                                                                This is my life
                                                                I hope they understand
                                                                I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------тнιrd----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

When he asked about the gardens, she smiled and responded, "Well, the garden I'm talking about is just a flower garden. Most of the dangerous plants are in the greenhouse and they're well under the care of Professor Hill. Most of the gardens around school are flower gardens, but I think I saw tomatoes growing in one garden. Maybe the House Elves are responsible." She led the way through the antechamber and into the Great Hall. Looking around at the assorted tables, she turned back to Connor and said, "Is your brother going to meet you here or were you coming down by yourself?"

♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:00 am
User ImageUser Image

YOᑌᑎGᕮᖇ TᗯIᑎᖇᗩᐯᕮᑎᑕᒪᗩᗯ ᖴIᖇᔕT Yᕮᗩᖇ

Connor perked up when Claire said it was just a flower garden. He figured it'd be a very nice place to visit, if only for the relaxing sounds and smells of nature. "You'll have to take me there sometime, alright? It sounds lovely." He grinned in the girl's general direction, then pushed his dark glasses back over his eyes. He didn't like people seeing him without them, but he occasionally showed his friends, though he almost never opened his eyes. When they entered the Great Hall, Claire asked if Colton was planning to meet him or if he'd made the journey alone. "Honestly, I came alone, but if he's in here, he'll find me." He listened with a half grin for a second, before he heard familiar footsteps headed in their direction. Connor simply waved his hand toward his brother, not expecting the full-force of a Colton hug to nearly topple them both to the floor. "There you are! You're way late for lunch, but don't worry I already saved you a plate! Who's this?" He paused fore a moment, looking at Claire, before casually stepping back a bit from his disheveled brother. "This is Claire. She helped me get here because the stairs moved and I got a bit mixed up." Connor felt his cheeks warm a bit, but Colton looked both surprised and happy.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ, ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ.
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ғʟʏ, ғʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ
Aʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ,
Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, Sʜɪɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:44 pm

♫ I will be there ♪

Claire smiled at the boy when he smiled in her general direction then turned her head when she heard someone approaching. She assumed it was Connor's brother, since they looked identical. After Connor introduced her, she gave a full introduction. "Claire Wilson, Hufflepuff. I found your brother sitting on the stairs, so I thought I'd bring him on down." She smiled sweetly at the boys, clasping her hands in front of her.

♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:04 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Rανєηcℓαω Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

Connor grinned at his brother, then turned so Claire could see his smile. Colton smiled brightly, looking between the other two. "So you saved him! A hero you are! Thank you so very much." He was very happy to have his brother safe and sound. Honestly, if he hadn't shown up in a minute, he was about to gather the troops to go on a manhunt. Connor held tight to his brother's arm, making sure he wouldn't get lost any time soon. Luckily, people seemed to be super helpful to him when he was lost. "Colton Overton. I'm a Gryffindor. Obviously I'm Connor's twin!" He grinned, hoping that Claire would be their new friend.

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє

{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:12 pm

♫ I will be there ♪

She waved away the comment that she was a hero and said, "I'm no hero. Just a girl doing her job." She smiled at the boys, then looked around the Great Hall. "Connor, you need to eat right? We can sit down. I've got nothing to do. Then we could go to the gardens, if you'd like." The boys were very friendly and Claire liked that. She was friendly too.

♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:07 am
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Rανєηcℓαω Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

Connor looked a bit embarrassed when Claire easily denied her heroism. "You're just being modest, Claire. You really helped me." He grinned, hoping she wouldn't be mad. He usually stayed quiet in such situations, letting his brother speak up. Colton looked positively pleased. "You did a big help! It would've taken me a while to find him!" He laughed, nudging his brother a bit. When Claire asked if he was hungry, Connor glanced down at his gurgly belly. "But where should we sit? I-I mean, we're all in different houses." He rubbed his arm, waiting for someone to lead the way. Colton took charge, deciding that since he already had a nice plate made for his brother, Gryffindor table would have to do. He tugged his brother along, then sat him down, making sure Claire would have a seat too.

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє

{OoC}
SummerIsles

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff