5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:04 am
Vocaloid Kitten
XxBeautiful Anime AngelxX
deathnote2
Deathnote2 found the tracking device placed on him and pressed a button. The chairs had been fakes HAH blaugh , they burst into seperate pieces, thus releasing gas that stopped you from flying, and put you to sleep over land, deathnote pulled the shairs out of a hiding spot, and checked them for tracking devices, seeing that no tracking device was found, started on his way to Japan, and passed Angel beautiful sleeping body 2 miles from the border of Egypt, he stopped debated whether or not he should help her . . .
He picked up her body and started running with her on his shoulders forgeting how long the gas kept her asleep, but she would never fly with her powers again.
2 minutes later they pass into Egypt on a course that would take them through, France, Russia, and China before entering Japan.

Wakes up then grabs a jetpack from out of nowhere and blasts off to where deathnote was and steals chairs. She makes sure the chairs were real. "Yup." She said. "Real" She bolted sleeping mist that lasted for 30 min. and then she starts her way to Japan.

When i wake up from my nice little nap, I stretch, check my surroundings, read the "what has happened in "the story" so far", then rides the unicorn that so rudely woke me up to Japan to intercept this "XxBeautiful Anime AngelxX" (copy paste whee ) and her so highly famed "chair"...like a boss cool

(Was wearing a gas mask) Grabs Angels leg, and pulls some wiring on her jetpack blaugh ! One of the thrusters shuts down thus semding us spinning, and notice a warning light on the jetpack, "Hey I think the jetpacks gonna explode", she looks at a heat monitor, then I wrech the chairs from her hands, and summon a GRYPHON to get me to France, while Angel flies out of control in the opposite direction (that little trip we just took on the jetpack get us 1/5 of the way to France, and the gryphons flying so fast that after about 7 min past we were half way through the dessert.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:52 pm
deathnote2
Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2
Deathnote2 found the tracking device placed on him and pressed a button. The chairs had been fakes HAH blaugh , they burst into seperate pieces, thus releasing gas that stopped you from flying, and put you to sleep over land, deathnote pulled the shairs out of a hiding spot, and checked them for tracking devices, seeing that no tracking device was found, started on his way to Japan, and passed Angel beautiful sleeping body 2 miles from the border of Egypt, he stopped debated whether or not he should help her . . .
He picked up her body and started running with her on his shoulders forgeting how long the gas kept her asleep, but she would never fly with her powers again.
2 minutes later they pass into Egypt on a course that would take them through, France, Russia, and China before entering Japan.

Wakes up then grabs a jetpack from out of nowhere and blasts off to where deathnote was and steals chairs. She makes sure the chairs were real. "Yup." She said. "Real" She bolted sleeping mist that lasted for 30 min. and then she starts her way to Japan.

When i wake up from my nice little nap, I stretch, check my surroundings, read the "what has happened in "the story" so far", then rides the unicorn that so rudely woke me up to Japan to intercept this "XxBeautiful Anime AngelxX" (copy paste whee ) and her so highly famed "chair"...like a boss cool

(Was wearing a gas mask) Grabs Angels leg, and pulls some wiring on her jetpack blaugh ! One of the thrusters shuts down thus semding us spinning, and notice a warning light on the jetpack, "Hey I think the jetpacks gonna explode", she looks at a heat monitor, then I wrech the chairs from her hands, and summon a GRYPHON to get me to France, while Angel flies out of control in the opposite direction (that little trip we just took on the jetpack get us 1/5 of the way to France, and the gryphons flying so fast that after about 7 min past we were half way through the dessert.

((Huh?))  

Lights_Alumina

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:40 am
deathnote2
Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2

((Huh?))

I basically took the chairs from you and sent you flying back the way we came while I flew at high speeds on a gryphon to France.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:38 pm
What I'm currently listening to: SHINee - Hello

I see you flying on a gryphon while sitting near a little coffee shop.
I take another chair and takes a AK-47 to shoot gryphon.
Gryphon pummels to the ground as I jump and take the chair out of your arms, leaving you on the gryphon as if you were still on top of it.
I run back to my home country, Korea (I prefer Kor than Jap, or China atm...) and goes and hide in an ongoing Boyfriend fan signing crowd.  

Baekhyun

Man-Hungry Member

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:18 pm
Kwangmin

Gryphon pummels to the ground as I jump and take the chair out of your arms, leaving you on the gryphon as if you were still on top of it.
I run back to my home country, Korea (I prefer Kor than Jap, or China atm...) and goes and hide in an ongoing Boyfriend fan signing crowd.

I join the crowd in disguise, get to know you well, then steel the chairs while you sleep making sure their the right ones. Then I find a car hot wire it, and drive off into the dessert sunset, RE enter Egypt and start out from ground zero (1/20 through egypt).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:39 am
deathnote2
Kwangmin

I join the crowd in disguise, get to know you well, then steel the chairs while you sleep making sure their the right ones. Then I find a car hot wire it, and drive off into the dessert sunset, RE enter Egypt and start out from ground zero (1/20 through egypt).

after afew years of flying over America looking for japan, my unicorn runs out of "petrol" and she and I start hurtling towards earth and so very NOT COINCDENTALLY land on a stolen car with a chair theif in it (you know the one..). leaving the dead and bloodied car, petroless unicorn and CONVENIENTLY knocked out "deathnote2" i take this so called "chair" (only the red one as i cant have anything "blue" slowing me down) and flee the country to atlantis where i set the chair and myself on fire; because ninjas cant catch you if you are on fire 3nodding ..  

Remilla

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:30 am
Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2
Kwangmin

after afew years of flying over America looking for japan, my unicorn runs out of "petrol" and she and I start hurtling towards earth and so very NOT COINCDENTALLY land on a stolen car with a chair theif in it (you know the one..). leaving the dead and bloodied car, petroless unicorn and CONVENIENTLY knocked out "deathnote2" i take this so called "chair" (only the red one as i cant have anything "blue" slowing me down) and flee the country to atlantis where i set the chair and myself on fire; because ninjas cant catch you if you are on fire 3nodding ..

Following you I see you jump into water, and try to light yourself and the chair unfire underwater in what appears to be . . . HOLY CCCRRRAAAPPP! You found the lost city of Antlantis. I Come up from behind you, kick you where the sun don't shine, and I take the red chair back too the blue chair, while caring you and your unconcious self back to a beach on Egypts shores and I go to get my blue chair that I hid so well no one could have found it, but me, and i'm back on my way to France after my car had broken down, and I took the chance to get a nap.(1/14 of the way to France).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 am
I had just got enough of my job and I suddenly found myself somewhere to drrink in Korea. As I found ,yself done drinking, I fell alseep in my condominium. As I wake up the next morning for my next job, I find myself my trusty AK-47. I pick up the gun and continues the find flying stuff to shoot. Having like last time, I see deathnote2 flying once again. After that moment in life when the chair has been stolen from me, my days of living was worth while. I find deathnote2 flying again. I shoot him with my 5 years of good scoring in hunting, he flies down to the ground. I saw him and realised that he befriended me. As so, I begin to treat his wounds and ran into my portal that I made into my ouse and travelled into the world of Pokemon. [LOLWTF!]
deathnote2
Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2
Kwangmin

Following you I see you jump into water, and try to light yourself and the chair unfire underwater in what appears to be . . . HOLY CCCRRRAAAPPP! You found the lost city of Antlantis. I Come up from behind you, kick you where the sun don't shine, and I take the red chair back too the blue chair, while caring you and your unconcious self back to a beach on Egypts shores and I go to get my blue chair that I hid so well no one could have found it, but me, and i'm back on my way to France after my car had broken down, and I took the chance to get a nap.(1/14 of the way to France).

Baekhyun

Man-Hungry Member

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:52 pm
Kwangmin
I had just got enough of my job and I suddenly found myself somewhere to drrink in Korea. As I found ,yself done drinking, I fell alseep in my condominium. As I wake up the next morning for my next job, I find myself my trusty AK-47. I pick up the gun and continues the find flying stuff to shoot. Having like last time, I see deathnote2 flying once again. After that moment in life when the chair has been stolen from me, my days of living was worth while. I find deathnote2 flying again. I shoot him with my 5 years of good scoring in hunting, he flies down to the ground. I saw him and realised that he befriended me. As so, I begin to treat his wounds and ran into my portal that I made into my ouse and travelled into the world of Pokemon. [LOLWTF!]
deathnote2
Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2
Kwangmin

I follow you through the pokemon world with the chairs, we have a pokemon battle, I ask you if theirs any other portals back to Earth, and you point me to another . . . It lands me into France onward to Rusha biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:53 pm
deathnote2
Kwangmin
deathnote2
Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2
Kwangmin

I follow you through the pokemon world with the chairs, we have a pokemon battle, I ask you if theirs any other portals back to Earth, and you point me to another . . . It lands me into France onward to Rusha biggrin

LWUA! Russia I mean.  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Remilla

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:35 pm
deathnote2
deathnote2
Kwangmin
deathnote2
Vocaloid Kitten

LWUA! Russia I mean.

(ok firstly the sun DOES shine up my a**, JUST letting you know...)

after waking up in egypt, i take a small flight to australia and get off at russia. once there, i start up my chair magnet (which wasnt such a good idea :/) which soon turns into a giant katamari...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:30 pm
What I'm currently listening to: B1A4 - Bling Girl

I look at the Katamari but saw lots of sand near me. I still had my AK-47. I made bullets with sand and gunpowder within it. I fire the sand bullets at the Katamari making it super effective since I missed and hit its eyes. I Grab the chair from Vocaloid Kitten and runs back to my house in Korea, worried that I might miss my favorite drama Coffee Prince.
Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2
deathnote2
Kwangmin
I had just got enough of my job and I suddenly found myself somewhere to drrink in Korea. As I found myself done drinking, I fell alseep in my condominium. As I wake up the next morning for my next job, I find myself my trusty AK-47. I pick up the gun and continues the find flying stuff to shoot. Having like last time, I see deathnote2 flying once again. After that moment in life when the chair has been stolen from me, my days of living was worth while. I find deathnote2 flying again. I shoot him with my 5 years of good scoring in hunting, he flies down to the ground. I saw him and realised that he befriended me. As so, I begin to treat his wounds and ran into my portal that I made into my ouse and travelled into the world of Pokemon. [LOLWTF!]
deathnote2
Vocaloid Kitten

LWUA! Russia I mean.

after waking up in egypt, i take a small flight to australia and get off at russia. once there, i start up my chair magnet (which wasnt such a good idea :/) which soon turns into a giant katamari...

Baekhyun

Man-Hungry Member

Remilla

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 am
Kwangmin

I look at the Katamari but saw lots of sand near me. I still had my AK-47. I made bullets with sand and gunpowder within it. I fire the sand bullets at the Katamari making it super effective since I missed and hit its eyes. I Grab the chair from Vocaloid Kitten and runs back to my house in Korea, worried that I might miss my favorite drama Coffee Prince.
Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2
deathnote2
Kwangmin
I had just got enough of my job and I suddenly found myself somewhere to drrink in Korea. As I found myself done drinking, I fell alseep in my condominium. As I wake up the next morning for my next job, I find myself my trusty AK-47. I pick up the gun and continues the find flying stuff to shoot. Having like last time, I see deathnote2 flying once again. After that moment in life when the chair has been stolen from me, my days of living was worth while. I find deathnote2 flying again. I shoot him with my 5 years of good scoring in hunting, he flies down to the ground. I saw him and realised that he befriended me. As so, I begin to treat his wounds and ran into my portal that I made into my ouse and travelled into the world of Pokemon. [LOLWTF!]

LWUA! Russia I mean.

*invents time travel and goes back in time to shoot the director of "Coffee Prince"*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:56 am
Vocaloid Kitten
Kwangmin

Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2
deathnote2
Kwangmin

LWUA! Russia I mean.

*invents time travel and goes back in time to shoot the director of "Coffee Prince"*

Seeing that the Coffee Prince never existed I intercept Kwagmin in Russia, come up from behind him karate chop the back of his neck (thus knocking him out), and take the chairs to Moscow where very pretty women (who are meant to be assasins) are, and I pay them to be my body guards since 1. they blend in with the crowd and 2. they seem to be hiding their weapons really well since one of them was carrying a sniper riffle.

Now its on to China! biggrin  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:05 am
deathnote2
Vocaloid Kitten
Kwangmin

Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2

LWUA! Russia I mean.

Seeing that the Coffee Prince never existed I intercept Kwagmin in Russia, come up from behind him karate chop the back of his neck (thus knocking him out), and take the chairs to Moscow where very pretty women (who are meant to be assasins) are, and I pay them to be my body guards since 1. they blend in with the crowd and 2. they seem to be hiding their weapons really well since one of them was carrying a sniper riffle.

Now its on to China! biggrin

Oh and after I get the assasins I send three back in time through the time machine I created when I was 15 (so I was a guinius and still am) and ordered them to stop the death of the producer while me and the rest of the assassins stayed in a time flux field allowing us to not be affected by a time change, and the chairs stayed with me (basically I took the chairs through time and space and stole them).  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games