Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:41 am
Hi there! Gilla here, 31 year old Canadian, owner of the StB smile

I have two children 4 and 2 years old. CRAZY fun a lot of the time round here!
Hoping to meet more people and have a great time BG smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:04 am
Howdy y'all, I'm Gawd uv Rawk. I'm 39, from Kansas City, Mo, USA. I don't get to spend quite as much time on Gaia as I'd like, so I keep busy with BootyGrabbing and bargain hunting... and gifting, I LUUUV to give gifts biggrin

I tap just about every tank I see, and I grab, tip and bump every glow I find. It doesn't matter if there's one lil fishy or a tank full of monsters, I luuuv grabbing all kinds of tanks. As for my tank, I plan to just have the one and to do different music/band themes in it. It won't have the biggest payouts, but I'll try to keep it fun. Rawk on, y'all!  

Gawd uv Rawk

22,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Healer 50

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:07 am
hello I'm Ronald but just go by Remy on here, I'm 28 years old from sacramento..I'm goofy and weird xd but all in all a very freindly and chill person..oh and I suck at introductions lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 am
ellors. im neointerpreitve you can call me neo or lisa :3 im 18 and im from england. i love ducks! stare and i dont like doing introductoins about myself ><  

NeoInterpretive

Romantic Spotter

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:54 am
Like Neo above I'm from England absolutely hate introductions but love to booty grab.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:59 am
Hi, there! I'm new to the Guild. I'd like to say thanks for inviting me here. I'll try to come here every once in a while. My interests include:

Computers
Music
Creating Profiles

Thanks for reading.

Sensei Chyaku

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150

ol lefty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:44 pm
Hello. I'm Drooping Eyelids, but you can call me Kym if you want. I'm new here. Thanks for the invite. I like to go around bg'ing and bumping glow threads. (It's how you found me, since I don't have a tank myself.) smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:04 pm
Hai there! I'm Ellebits, but you can call me Elle if you want. whee I love tapping and bumping glow threads, and one day I hope to have a pretty tank wiff lots of fishies! I'm still somewhat new to Gaia, and I just did my first contest. xp Anyways, thank for inviting me! heart  

Ellebits

The Committee Staff Millionaire

Feevil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:24 pm
Hey there! Feevil here and I'm ready to grab, bump, tap and tip and I'm also ready to BE grabbed, bumped, tapped and tipped! 3nodding

I live in NJ (the southern part near DE/PA, not the northern part near NY; we do NOT all talk and act like they do on Jersey Shore and Sopranos!) with my boyfriend, 4 cats and 2 kids (his and only part-time).

I always bump glows before and after I grab, so make sure you have a bump thread ready for me! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:18 am
Hello =)  

Sytara

Sparkly Explorer

moniiee07

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:33 am
This heart scares easily, you have to trick it. However big the problem, tell your heart "all is well, pal".
I WANT

hi there, thanks for inviting me! 4laugh i'll bump once in a while but i won't be able to play much because it's school season here, BTW i'm Mary Simonee (pronunciation in my profile scream ) a simple girl who was born at the 10th of September in the Pearl of the Orient Sea. 4laugh nice to meet you all 4laugh

never forget to quote! xd

BIANCAMELLA
It can't resolve the problem but it gives you courage to face it ;)
3 Idiots - Rancho

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:04 am
Hi there! My name is Andrea but you can call me Andy. I am a girl. I have 27 years old. I am from Argentina, South America. I can speak spanish and english. I am Graphic designer and actually I am studying Psychology. I love to draw, play video games, read, listening to music, etc.

My fav types of music era metal, classic, grunge. rock.
One of my favorite bands are radiohead.

That is just a little about my self ^^

heart

Dimenia

8,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Laweliet

9,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:29 am
Hi!!!!! The 1th i like to thx for invite. My name is and age not public. biggrin Sorry but my friends called me Lawli or Law etc...I am Hungary. (Sorry but i cant speak perfect to english)
I love drowe write etc see my singature....
I hope i will know some good friends here!! Sya  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:42 am
Hello everyone biggrin
I'm currently 19 yrs old entering 3rd year of college and living in New York

final byebye

Far 007

Unbeatable Gawker

23,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:30 am