Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:15 pm
Hm. I'd be happy to offer up Tawa'di to be the helping hand part of Taabika's plot. Though he normally lives in Ela'wadiyi, he is a god and so he can (and does) wander a bit at times.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:25 pm
Dalla x Hroarr -- I've tagged you here, my darling!  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:33 pm
Safaia
Hm. I'd be happy to offer up Tawa'di to be the helping hand part of Taabika's plot. Though he normally lives in Ela'wadiyi, he is a god and so he can (and does) wander a bit at times.

Interestingly, Ela was one of the prides I had dabbled with the idea of Taabika going to. Problem being, I need someone willing to accompany her (perhaps who knows the peaceful ways of the Ela?), AND someone there who will love her despite her troubles. I shall definitely keep this in mind, for sure and for certain, though!

I just wish I could find a mate for her! Despite being the 'final' piece of the puzzle, I need that piece before I can proceed with her!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:42 pm
If you would Like rp with Auri, I have Imarogbe's new beybanu K'visha. She need's more rp and would be more than willing to rp with her.  

Ileatea

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:19 pm
ileatea
If you would Like rp with Auri, I have Imarogbe's new beybanu K'visha. She need's more rp and would be more than willing to rp with her.

Sure, that'd be lovely! Do you have AIM?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:34 pm
I HAVE PLOTS FOR VIGO) !!!!!

Character: Kichaa'noga ; Markings aside from spots are tattoos.
User Image
Location: Ela ; She is a Scout, so she can leave the pride borders.
Personality: Coming from a parentage of crazy on either side, it was no surprise that Kichaa'noga turned out a little off herself. Kichaa suffers from bi-polar disorder, her moods constantly changing over time. Kichaa does not go from elated to saddened or aggressive quickly, it's a gradual process for her.

She will be happy at the beginning of the day, and simply sad and wanting to cry by the end of it. Her ups last much longer than her downs, but her downs are much more intense than her ups. Sometimes she'll find a happy medium for a short period of time, a balance in her mood if you will.

Aside from her mood disorder, Kichaa is normally a very happy, and hippy-ish girl, much like her father. She is very affection and flirtatious with just about everyone around, but it's more in an innocent manner than a sexual one. Hugs here, boo-boo kisses there, just very loving all around. She does have one little quirk that is amusing: Kichaa may introduced herself to others as Chacha, and insists upon being called Chacha instead of Kichaa'noga.

Because of her life in the U'W, Kichaa is wary of males. She doesn't believe they can offer he anything other than pain, and the only male to ever show her kindness or any form of love she chose to leave in order to escape the U'W. She later ran into him in the Ela to find out he moved on to someone else.

She's not unfriendly to men and the Ela showed her they can view females as equals, but she doesn't necessarily believe they could offer her true happiness. Maybe Vigo could change that thought process somehow?

Plot Slot to fill: Miss Right ; She's never had cubs with him or anyone for the matter XD;

I can contact you by: PM or Quoting  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Ileatea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Talencia
ileatea

Sure, that'd be lovely! Do you have AIM?

Yes I do I will pm it to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:15 pm
hibi-tea
I HAVE PLOTS FOR VIGO) !!!!!

Character: Kichaa'noga

He would gladly fling with your girl, but her emotional instability wouldn't likely entice him to stay. ::taps her chin:: I do have a blank slate boy, Renado, however. He may or may not suit your wishes for her plot, but since he's not really got a personality, we might be able to work something out? ::nudges towards the blank slate thread:: Perhaps go check him out?  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:11 pm
For Samishai:

Tygress Dream

Possible middle of the plot.... Belial and his sister Niade were Zimo and (Kath's)Clerm's friends before they went to the Navi, so they know of the pride and that there's good people there. Bel still misses his sidekick and wouldn't be above nudging a pretty girl that way lol. Maybe they could run into her after some more troubling sort of adventure.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:52 am
I HAVE PLOTS FOR VIGO!!!!!

Character: User Image
Dingergisbar - Goes by Dinger
Personality: Dingergisbar is a very no-nonsense kind of gal whose main goal in life is to see to it that others are well taken care of. Although, I'm not sure yet if she will be particularly nice to everyone. Maybe not intentionally mean to them, but comes off as mean. In reality she just to preoccupied by the well being of others. She does of course have her sweeter moments that will eventually show through but he'll probably have to work a little bit to get the sugary side of her.
Note: She is still somewhat under development personality wise. She was rolled as a seer and I have yet to develop her in that area. XD
Plot Slot to fill: Either a passing fling or mate. Entirely up to you. C:

I can contact you by: AIM: KianaNala16, PM, Quote

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:47 pm
Updated this thread, and am working on updating the other threads. Vigo is currently trying out a relationship, so he is off the market both for a mate and for flings.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:23 pm
I've changed my special plots on the first page, and have adapted the 'blank slates' thread to now offer those looking for romantic relationships! I'll be updating the other two threads as well.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:20 pm
ALL plot threads are now up to date!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 am
::nudges:: I really want something for these guys!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:45 pm
I HAVE PLOTS FOR KEJELI !!!!!

Character: Vidogo'samaki (Flounder) [x]
Personality: Flounder is a somewhat clumsy thing, hence her nickname and soon to be pirate name, but she is stubborn and eager to please. She will eventually be crew, serving as a field medic, but for now she is simply trying to find her place in life and prove her worth. She's timid, but does her best to appear stronger and braver than she is and often gets herself into a spot of trouble in doing so.
Plot Slot to fill: In her newest, yet hardly thought out plan to win her father's affection and favor of the pride, she's taken it upon herself to act as a guard and scout, despite being only a mite of a thing. She'd approach Keleji, not realizing just how big and scary he really is up close and will realize her mistake when it's too late to take it back.

I can contact you by: PM, quoting, or aim: aurriebeaues  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces