Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:51 am
Cutoff for personal ref~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:35 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sheridan
Proof of exam thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=22591485#328992433
PREFERRED ARTISTS: anyone! (I likes you all!)
Any Y2 specifications?
I would like his pose to be more dynamic than his year one art to reflect how much he has grown (he's far more bold and less reserved than he used to be).

For features changes, he is of course a year older. His hair may be longer, his whiskers would certainly be longer, his tail may be fluffier. A definite change is that I would like for him to have a bit of a beard, primarily on his chin only. He is tall, as a year one he was already nearly six and a half feet tall, so he would be taller now (he is however -not- broad, he remains slender and light), and his tail is long. Also (at least in his natural form, not necessarily the case in student form - totally up to the artist) where he does not have the plate scales he has a soft/fine layer of fur over the regular scales (like an asian dragon).

For clothing, feel free to change it up completely. He would still wear pants, but other than that it is totally up to the artist. He may or may not wear a shirt, he may or may not wear something on his shoulders (a cloak, scarf, mantle, whatever). Whatever materials are up to the artist, fur, feathers, cloth, leather, combination, anything. For colors, he tends to favor dark colors, cool colors, silvers and whites. My only requests for clothing is that he keep the pendant he wears now and that he wear no shoes. He will always wear earrings, but feel free to change what he currently wears. He has probably grown out of the basic cargos and a t-shirt that he currently wears.

He uses a plasma breath weapon in the form of ice and is now learning fire. If you wish, feel free to throw those elements (ice crystals, flames) on or around him (this is totally up the artist and not a necessity). It is up to the artist if he keeps his book or not, but if he does I would prefer he hold it or have it next to him rather than be reading it.

I apologize for the vagueness, but I give complete and full artistic license. Umm...have fun with him?

note/disclaimer: since I know there's the whole thing/joke about year 2's getting wings or butt wings or more wings or whatever, and I can never tell if people are being serious or think I'm serious or whatever. Let me just say I do NOT want butt wings or extra wings. Sheridan has one pair of wings and that is all he should ever have. The artist can draw them bigger or the same size if they want, but no extra wings please.

refs:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Amon_Larethian/Sheridan/fanart/HTTYD.jpg
year one art: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Amon_Larethian/Sheridan/AmonTiH.png
Natural form ref: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Amon_Larethian/Sheridan/Sheriden.jpg
wing reference: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Amon_Larethian/Sheridan/Sheridan.png

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:39 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Amphi
Proof of exam thread: [HERE]
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Onnie, Peasey, Lucyal, Soli, Zoo, Whoever else
Any Y2 specifications? Just some minor changes:

Hairstyle: Just hair down and longer, to about her waist like so in this pic [-][-]

Skin: Scales much like this [-] or like this [-] that match her natural form colors like this [-][-][-]

Teeth: For Amphi's second year, she starts developing small fangs. Much like a vampire but not overly protruding. If you want to include it in the art you can but the more she develops, the more they'll start to stand out. Its suppose to emphasize that in the end, Amphi is a mermaid that eats human flesh. Technically a man eater hur hur.

Body Shape: She gets bigger boobs? /slapped idek

Um I'm pretty much open to whatever you want clothing design. The more revealing the better, seeing as she is a mermaid and finds clothes to be a pain when she shifts forms. As long it covers the naughty bits haha. Colors should probably stick to whites, blacks, blues and purples? OH! Also important not is the Star pendant that she wears, That should be included as well. Other than that, Design is completely open <:

Her year one art can be found HEREEEEE

POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL

Al is on this

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:07 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Beatrix
Proof of exam thread: HERE'S YOUR STINKIN' PROOF
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone is fine smile
Any Y2 specifications?
---Bea is a girly girl
---Bea's Hair: shoulder length (give her whatever hair style you want, straight or curled) Her hair still is turquoise and has seaweed tangled in it but her bangs are turning white (grown a bit longer). She also has coral growing out of her head
---Bea's Outfit: wears elegant white dresses (see through-ish is always a plus). She loves ornate dresses, with colored lace and/or white pearls. She tends to wear heels. feel free to tear it up to makje it look more halloweeny
---Bea always appears wet. Either looking like she's gotten out of water, or floating in water.
---She has a beauty mark on her right cheekbone, between her eyes, and on the left of her chin.
---POUTY LIPS, DEM HIPS, and B-cup boobs (nothing huge)
---She's a ghost, dont be afraid to add some wispy crap

inspirational video?
concept? By all means, change the outfit xD

- Peas has  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:37 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Nyyrikki
Proof of exam thread: Malcolm Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: King or Al, or anyone really
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 Cert

Reference Version 1 Reference Version 2

Hair; Probably the most important change, Rikki's had a major haircut. It's now short, Maybe some strands falling in his eyes, but for the most part, not in his eyes at all. Here's a good ref of what the length and style should be.

Hoodie; Rikki now wears a sleeveless hoodie. It can be the same color as his y1 hoodie or something else, that's up to you, and he wears a black v-neck under it.

Stains; Rikki's hands are stained, as shown in his year 1 art, but the stain has spread, it still fades to the same place, but the interesting part is something else. In his y1, you can see the start of some swirling markings. These swirls have continued on up to nearly his shoulder now, and are more tribal-y as they go up.

Chains; Rikki now wears various chains hanging from all over his belt. How many and how they hang are up to the artist. Some of the chains have padlocks hanging from them (Christmas Carol, ohhhhhh!). Feel free to do whatever with them. They should be about the same thickness as his weapon, though they are not his weapon.

Boots; Rikki wears slouchy boots, orange and black in color.

Armor; I'd like to incorperate a little bit of armor onto Rikki in this stage. Not a lot, just on his shoulder, and maybe on his knee. Up to you. The armor is held in place with chains instead of leather.

Weapon; His weapon hasn't changed much, they are still chains glow light blue when active. However, the ends of the chains could have some sort of simple blade on the end now as he's developed. Not sure.

Other things; I'd like his basic color scheme to stay mostly the same, though I'd like to see the orange of his eyes incorporated more. His skin color should stay the same dark tone, and his eyes should still have a black sclera. It is up to the artist if they want to add anything else for detail. For instance, I like the idea of him having earrings. I also wouldn't mind bracelets or necklaces, or any other little details. I love little details. Skull pin placement is up to the artist or can stay where it is.

Uuuuugh I hate drawing chains. Why do I do this to myself? > : T -stares at Mot too-

Al is on this!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Thackery
Proof of exam thread: IT'S SHAMEFUL BUT HERE YOU GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: UM I don't have any real preference...I would kind of like to have art from someone I don't have art from, though, since there are so many amazing artists and IDK IT WOULD BE NEAT TO ME TO COLLECT YOU ALL. <-not a requirement though srsly if you've done art for me and wanna draw him hit me up

If I had to pick who I think would suit him best out of the remaining artists, no order: Zoo, King, Stae, Scy, Solil, Egg; guests: chesh, Natsu, Peipur

But if you think you can draw him, are confident with creating a new outfit in his fashion/style, and puppyears/tail, go for it.
Any Y2 specifications? Has has to have his key and a collar. It can be any kind of dog collar. I like his darker, tan skin/dark, thick lashes kind of thing, so keep that too pls. <3 His ears are thick and fluffy, as is his tail (like a spitz or husky). His eyes are two different shades of purple (our right, his left is the lighter one).

I'd like for it to be evident that he's grown physically; not a massive jump in growth/height/appearance or anything, he just definitely shouldn't look younger than he does now. <3 He is NOT manry, but he doesn't have to pass as a girl, either. Young teen boyish is totally a-okay.

I don't have any exact references for clothing. I'd like for him to keep black/purple as two colors, but the third/fourth/fifth/nine billionth idk colors can be anything! Totally up to you. He does usually dress in layers. He's stylish, so he wouldn't wear colors that are hugely tacky together. Shirt doesn't have to be midriff-bearing, but it can be if you want to go that route, doesn't matter to me!

He has always thought he was a badass, but uh...obviously since coming to this school he's seen people more badass than he is. I see him trying to slowly and subtly alter himself more towards that. His y2 art shouldn't have a frowny or "grr" or negative expression, though, since his friendly optimism is a huge part of his character.

He has little bone things, resembling ribs (or carved bone, really), that are on his front legs as a dog, so if possible I'd like to see that incorporated again. His original art had them just below his shoulders, but I think anywhere above the elbow would be fine! They can be taken on and off, and are just additions to his outfit, so maybe if that could be evident? Fashion is more important to him than these things would be so if they just don't look good, don't try to force them on there. XD

There are a couple of jewelry/accessory additions that are really, really important since they will be a huge part of his plot and development, but please contact me about them if you want to take this, because I don't want to go into a bunch of specifics before the plots happen. <3

Refs: some from y1 that I think best capture his SWAGGER (other than official art): 1, 2, 3, 4

solil is picking up o vo  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:16 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jordan Miller
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any
Any Y2 specifications? No ponytail; hair should be short in back with longer hair around his face, still strawberry-blond at the roots shading down to red/maroon at tips. I'd like to request that his advanced trainee coat be knee-length with an attached hood and a strap closure at the collar, his scarf be shorter and with the ends behind him, and that he keep the fingerless gloves. - see reference sketch
If his right ear is visible, please note that he has an industrial piercing. He wears a silver phoenix pendant.
He tends to rest Ferros across his shoulder when not fighting.
I'd like Ferros to gain two bands of spikes at the edges of the glowing section rather than the centered single band and possibly an endcap with spike on the handle.

References: Official trainee art Reference sketch

Al is on this too. Mmmm dat hammer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:52 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Freya Brynhildr
Proof of exam thread: here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Inu, Lucyal, Stae, King, Scy, Lil, Mundane Egg
Any Y2 specifications?
Freya's wings should remain more 'owl' than 'angel' in shape and featherstyle, but they can still fold if you want them to. I'd like them to be a little whiter, though, maybe some mottling color would be nice! She's a valkyrie, so her clothing should always be inspired by valkyries. Please note the headwings on her head ARE NOT CONNECTED TO HER OR PART OF HER BODY. That is a headband, and it can be removed, but I'd rather it be enhanced - I still want her to have them, but some kind of more obvious metal headbandy thing would be cool. Just think valkyrie helm, and then girlify it.

Freya is very feminine. She always wears trendy, short, cute outfits, but still very valkyrie-ish in style, especially in things like jewelry and shoes.

She is going to have a long tattoo running up her entire left leg.

She's also very playful, very aware of her sexuality and femininity, but also very strong and hard headed.

I have refs that I'll throw at the person who decides to pick this up.

Zoo's picking up!  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:37 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Taryn
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anybody!
Any Y2 specifications? Small piercing/stud in left nostril, hair can be up, down, whatever! A new pair of less nerdy, more stylish glasses. Nothing too different from her current stage; clothes still nerdy, still modest, but a little more casual and less uptight. She has a grey pea coat that's been showing up a lot. No pants/slacks please. I'll have some refs eventually, but honestly I like some artistic license. <3
Taryn Y2!
Here is a huge page of new Taryn face with new glasses and piercing! Some of my friends are crazy.
Just to show her goaty eyes/new glasses

Rui's got this! ^q^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:24 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Leon Stone
Proof of exam thread: Footwork
PREFERRED ARTISTS: I don't really have any particular preference in artist, long as he/she is willing to experiment with creating a bulkier build..
Any Y2 specifications? Ie: Uh shaggy, longer hair, possibly a bit of stubble. Prefer a more bulky, boxer like build and he loves his bandage bindings. Whatever the artist can think of.

Possibly some more runic engravings along the chainsaw handle/ gloves, the branches on the blade are fine.

Pach wants to draw her a manly man.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Syusaki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:10 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Wilson Hopkins
Proof of exam thread: link
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Onnie, Solil, Rui, Peas, Zoo, but I am perfectly fine with any artist. <3
Any Y2 specifications? Here is a ref of Wilson without his mask. He's pretty slender, but not quite a stick and is more on the lean side. If his uniform could have a hood or if he could still be wearing a hoodie that'd be great! Plus I think it'd be cool if his scarf and uniform were still tattered at the ends. C: Also, he really likes wearing graphic tees. If the artist wants to make slight changes to his weapon, feel free to do so! trainee art

WILSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Al is on this

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:01 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Eva Valente
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: In alphabetical order: Mitsu, Mundane Egg, Onnie, Solil, Scy, Zoo
Any Y2 specifications?
Trainee art
To be honest, I'm not sure what changes I'd like, so I'd like to leave most if it up to the artist, if possible! Maybe her hair grew out a little more? She probably trims down the long bit of hair she has though, just so it doesn't get ridiculously long~ I think the only thing that I'd like to request is that I'd like for her hunter coat to be tied around her waist again! C:
I was also thinking, even if they might be kind of small on the art/mostly unnoticeable, Eva could be wearing some of the little gifts that she got for Christmas? ;; TOTALLY UP TO THE ARTIST (whether you want to use all/one or two/none) but the wearable things she got:
Bracelet
Hairpins
Charm Bracelet -- with four charms: crystal heart, crystal star, metal-plate puppy, and a flower
Body-type wise, she's still pretty slender. Annnd...personality wise, Eva is kind of that perpetually happy and smiling type of person.

Solil is taking this! c:  

Kaiyumi

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:53 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Otto Graves
Proof of exam thread: Promotion Mission
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Onion, Peas, Mitsu, Al, Chesh, Solil, Scy, King, Egg
Any Y2 specifications?
---> Hair and Jewelry Reference
--->Can't Stop Drawing...
Otto's body type is short and thin. He has some muscle build from wielding his weapon, but he isn't considered to be buff. He has 5 ear piercings.

His clothing style is very surfer/skater influenced. He prefers flip flops or slip ons rather than sneakers or boots. Anything that looks like it took effort to dress in is not for Otto. He isn't a fancy dresser. A baggy hunter's coat with a hood is preferred, possibly with noticeable wear and tear (apparently it is severely second hand :/ ).

Other than those tid bits, I'm leaving it up to the artist's discretion mostly.

---> Inspiration Board

And if Molly was your mother, you'd be wearing combat boots.

Al is on this

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:42 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Dakota Rainstar
Proof of exam thread: Promotion Mission emo
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo >B| (Anyone LMFAO)
Any Y2 specifications?

ARTIST DISCREATION. If you keep his jacket the way it is though, I would prefer that he still have his arm bandage. BTW He's 6'3 now and gaining SOME muscle mass, not a lot but enough to start to fill a shirt out >_>b

Drops this off for Ref. 8D

I got this!  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:28 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: GO
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone
Any Y2 specifications?Just that he's on the scrawnier side seeing how he's a geek/nerd. It's up to the artist for the most par though. XD Image of his recolored art

Assassin Huntaaaaaaaards ~

Al is on this

{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games