Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride IT] - Shimo-mbari - Looking for Members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:38 am
-hangs out in thread with Koa like a coooool bean- cool  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:15 am
^.....^  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:41 pm
I haves le Shaman. biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 am
:O He's puuuuurdy <3  

MoonRazor

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:10 pm
Still working on this! Trying to get the Medicine Lion before I move further anymore. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:09 pm
I HAVE A BLANK SLATE!
Name of character: Jioni
Your Username: Excited Apathy
Brief Personality: An intelligent lioness whose quiet, gentle demeanor veils insatiable curiosity.
Brief History: ...Can I save this part for when I'm not having to take pain meds? XD;
Image Link: http://i.imgur.com/KVs5P.png
How much have you done with this SoA already (if any)?: None.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:31 pm
Koa: -totally needs to have girls fall head over heels in love with him and swoon at his presence- cool  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:12 pm
I HAVE A CUSTOM CONCEPT!
Name of character: Rein - Pure
Your Username: Eranas
Brief Personality: Curious, Careful, Outgoing
Brief History: Since birth he's felt the spirits around him and has been able to keep close to others because of the empathy he feels. Rein has always spoken his mind, and took to heart what others have said to him, but he won't allow anyone to take advantage of him. Instead when they spoke to him and or asked him question he would look up into the sky each time. From their he would take a deep breath, smile and give them his honest opinion even if they didn't want it. Rein feels that he has some guidance, and the words he spoke were for a purpose each time. Now he's realized why that is exactly, and is excited to fulfill his role as an acolyte.
Appearance/Concept: [x]
Fund Assistance?:I won the funds from the contest raffle~

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:09 pm
-move up forum MOVE UP  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:02 pm
*nibbles on the idea*  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:49 am
emotion_puke  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:57 am
I HAVE A BLANK SLATE!
Name of character: TBD
Your Username: Satsurashi
Brief Personality: No plotted personality yet. Since I'm bringing her into this pride I was hoping to get her totem rolled and then figure out what she's like. smile
Brief History: Same as above, nothing plotted!
Rank: WELL, I'd love to try playing a Medicine lion! However, I see you already have a concept for that. My idea was that I could either make this lioness into your concept, or if not, I will apply for the concept separately and make this lioness my second choice rank of Gatherer.
Image Link: Uncert
How much have you done with this SoA already (if any)?:
Nothing at all. smile She is plotless!  

Satsurashi

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:32 pm
I HAVE A CUSTOM CONCEPT!
Name of character: Shugo
Your Username: THE Jehan
Brief Personality: Shugo is a very sociable guy. He enjoys spending time with others. Shugo has a tendency to be a people-pleaser to make up for the fact that he has a nasty temper when provoked, and can lash out at even his closest friends. Being a people-pleaser makes him hard working and determined to do his best at all times. He has no tolerance for slackers and lions who do not do their share of the work.
After having one of his one of his "temper tantrums" (for lack of a better term) however, Shugo will usually go off to sulk on his own for a bit, taking the time to go for a swim or catch fish. Though he partially blames his totem for his harsh temper, he feels grate shame in being unable to control the influence of his totem over his personality.

(If it is alright, I would love Shugo's totem to be the Hippo. Hippos have that cutesie look on the surface, but are actually vicious and ferocious creatures when provoked. I think it would be an interesting personality to RP out.)

Brief History: If it is alright with you, I would love for Shugo to be a "third wheel" in the Koa and Chumo's friendship. Kind of like Remus/Peter Pettigrew was to Sirius and James in Harry Potter.
I can see him tagging along with them, friends, but never as close as Koa and Chumo are. He would be fiercely loyal to them, and not at all jealous when not chosen as Head Hunter. (he would believe that his dangerous temper would have made him unqualified for the job) Shugo would respect Koa in his role as his superior, but never give up the old friendly rivalry felt as cubs.
Appearance/Concept: X
Fund Assistance?: Nope! <3

Wow, you did an awesome job adapting this series to SoA! I never finished the series, but I always found it fascinating.
May I suggest Cave-Painter as perhaps a gender neutral role? For females and males of weaker totems unfit or too sickly to hunt? They could be tasked with decorating the cave with depictions of great hunts, coronations of new kings, or just random pictures in general.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:46 am
I promise I'm still working on this! n__n;;;  

Vesale

King Kitten

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:01 pm
-fluffs- <33  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash