Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Love and plots: K'A, Firekin, pridelands, swampie, more... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:26 pm
Time for some tagging I think smile Yay for finishing RPs. (That gives me a reason to start tons of new ones)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Tag back hon.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:46 pm
Tags back atcha!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 am
Working on tags...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:12 pm
I'm so sorry for the late reply!

But yes, that sound's great to me, as well! Just shoot me a PM or quote me whenever you wish to contact me regarding further inquiries and whatnot~ <3

I can't wait to hear from you in the future!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:47 pm
If you need someone to find your boy after getting josled up, I have my bard who's allowed outside of the pride, because he's immune, and could pick the little bugger up XD.  

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:25 pm
Sounds good!

RL is winning over RP at the moment. Bah... I'll be back to things soon I hope. Prod me if you need me to focus on any particular RP for plot reasons.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:54 pm
Annchaaaaan!

So I'm a derp and ttly forgot about our old Mizimu rp. And now I'm kicking myself in the butt because the pride no longer exists. D; So would you pretty please be interested in having rogue rp with my Quia? He too is lost, anxious, and pissy about the whole change in lifestyle. A few familiar faces would do him good.  

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:30 pm
Annchen
I'd love some brotherly RP for N'Seka smile I haven't really played him as a juve yet and I'd like to get at least one RP with him in remission before the sickness hits again.

Msiruhu sounds interesting for Urd too, and I'm totally up for some more Veri and Nemanja again.

Perhaps teh N'Seka one first?

I am a horrible person in the fact I didn't see you had responded. And I kept sitting here waiting to see. *laughs*

So, if you're still interested, I would absolutely love to boot you Nyu Li so he and N'Seka can have some good ol' Juve RP!

We can hit up Nemanja/Veri aftewards (or when life gets settles for ya), the same with Msiruhu & Urd or whatnot. Bwahahaha. I'll set us up an RP sometime tonight or tomorrow, and ping you the link?

Family RP ftw. Sorry for the month long wait. It was totally my bad on missing it. ._.;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:10 pm
I was wondering if any of your homeless lions would like to come join the HoN I/T pride? :} I think they would fit in pretty well based on their past pride and we could use more members. If not that's fine! <3

Either way, I would love to RP Fin'lay (the queen of the pride) with any of your lions, as she needs interactions to get more fleshed out. <333

Annchen

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:18 pm
Nyhility

We could still finish that RP if you want to. I should still have the link kicking around in my journal. Rouge encounter would be fine too. Anyone in particular you'd like him to meet? Skugga? (I have avoided playing her since she'd such a piece of work... I think she'll end up in the Vodoo pride with a bunch of other Mizimu lions eventually. I just need to find her reasoning for fllowing them there.)

Uta
Annchen
I'd love some brotherly RP for N'Seka smile I haven't really played him as a juve yet and I'd like to get at least one RP with him in remission before the sickness hits again.

Msiruhu sounds interesting for Urd too, and I'm totally up for some more Veri and Nemanja again.

Perhaps teh N'Seka one first?

I am a horrible person in the fact I didn't see you had responded. And I kept sitting here waiting to see. *laughs*

So, if you're still interested, I would absolutely love to boot you Nyu Li so he and N'Seka can have some good ol' Juve RP!

We can hit up Nemanja/Veri aftewards (or when life gets settles for ya), the same with Msiruhu & Urd or whatnot. Bwahahaha. I'll set us up an RP sometime tonight or tomorrow, and ping you the link?

Family RP ftw. Sorry for the month long wait. It was totally my bad on missing it. ._.;

And my turn to be slow... Yes, please. If you start the brother RP I'll set up some backdated God RP for us when I can.

Kiana_Nala~

Not sure if any of mine would fit in there... I haven't read the books and I'm not too keen on vampires unfortunately. I'd be all for a meeting, however. Was there anyone in particular ou'd like to meet? My goddess might be interesting depending on how she feels about blood...

Nerpin

That would be great! I'll see how the fight RP goes and get back to you if that's ok.

There... Going to sort out Svärta and the stuff further back in the plot thread some day when it's not the middle of the night and I'm working the next day xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:24 pm
They don't actually drink blood in the pride. XD
That's fine! Not everyone is. C8
Honestly, anyone would really do. Fin'lay is a pretty nice and caring soul so maybe Urd? :} I wouldn't be apposed to her meeting Blota or even Epona if you wanted. Hahaha. Almost blank slates need to stick together right?

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:01 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
They don't actually drink blood in the pride. XD
That's fine! Not everyone is. C8
Honestly, anyone would really do. Fin'lay is a pretty nice and caring soul so maybe Urd? :} I wouldn't be apposed to her meeting Blota or even Epona if you wanted. Hahaha. Almost blank slates need to stick together right?

I'd love to dust off Urd smile I'll try to start something for us tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:03 pm
magnadearel
For your diseased boy, I might offer Malaya as a fling. She's a carrier.

Still interested in that fling? N'Seka is adolescent now, and he's got 5 RPs so if you still want to go ahead we could let them meet.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas