Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:05 pm
"maybe, first im gonna see if i can get anyone to fix the leak, so we can stay, i dont think setos in a good state to be taken into civilization right now. he doesnt even know he lives in the mansion, can you imagine him outside in the city?" he replyed as they reached the top of the stairs shutting the door behind them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:06 pm
"Can't we just go to Yugi's in your limo?"  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:25 pm
Death T-2
"Can't we just go to Yugi's in your limo?"
"hhmm..i suppose" he siad taking out his cell phoen callign one of setos workers telling them about the gas leek and to get one it. after doing so he led seto and all of them to the parking lot as a big limo waited for them."were gonna have to tkae the big limo to fit everyone." he explained getting everyone in the car as it drove off towards yugis house.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:46 pm
Seto looked surprised by all of this.. He scooted closer to Mokuba so no one else could hear him and whispered something in the other's ear. "Am I rich or something like that?" He questioned.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:59 pm
he smiled"yeah, you own this gaming company called kaiba corp. mainly ou-your company tryed to make the holograms of the duel mansters real. and we do a bunch of other stuff but yeah, your rich"he whispered back with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:23 pm
"Mokuba? Thanks for being here to help me." Seto whispered.  

Arashi Cloud

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:34 am
Otogi reclined back. "The big limo, eh?" he smirked, "Oh, the torture... It's not easy having greens."

((LOL))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:44 am
Bakura make the mistake of snorting at Duke's comment, which was a very unryou-like thing to do. This cause Duke to look at him strangely. Bakura simply put on a cheerful smile and acted as though he hadn't done anything.  

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:53 am
Arashi Cloud
"Mokuba? Thanks for being here to help me." Seto whispered.
"^^its no problem, thats what brothers do. were always there for each other"mokuba whisperd back.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:43 pm
oni_kura
Bakura make the mistake of snorting at Duke's comment, which was a very unryou-like thing to do. This cause Duke to look at him strangely. Bakura simply put on a cheerful smile and acted as though he hadn't done anything.

Otogi wasn't completely buying the innocent look. Something was up with this kid, but he had no idea what. Of course, he hadn't known Ryou for very long, either. Best not to judge him yet.

((Now I've got this mental image of Bakura snorting, then choking on that steak...))  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:40 pm
mokuba taped on the window separating them from the driver to get the drivers attention. as the window rolled down the drivers eyes shited to mokuba"Yes Mokuba?" he asked agnologing him"How much farthers to the game shop?"mokuba asked."About three more blocks sir"he answered. "thanks"mokuba replied as the window rolled back up." well be arriveing there soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:27 pm
Bakura knew that dice boy was getting a bit suspicious. Luckly, duke didn't really know much about the spirit of the ring. If Bakura was lucky, Devlin wouldn't mention anything to the friendship gang about his odd behavior. That would just cause problems and then his fun would be over.  

oni_kura

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:53 pm
Kaiba seemed to be excited to be able to see the city. This was like the biggest adventure to him. Like a little kid going to the zoo for the first time or something. Since Seto had forgotten everything about where he lived and who he was... And what he did as well. "I like it." He promptly confirmed for himself, not caring if anyone heard or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:32 pm
((Sorrysorrysorry! o_O I was on vacation all last week so I couldn't get to a computer.))

Jou looked from the wide-eyed ceo over to Otogi who was giving him a strange look. When he realised he was actually looking at Ryou next to him, he felt suspicious, but the sudden slamming of the limo's brakes pushed all other thought temporarily out of mind.  

pixiestixryu

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:45 pm
Seto had just barely managed to keep in his seat, while holding Mokuba back before he ended up falling forward. "Is- Is everyone okay?" He asked after things had settled a little.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff